• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My ex-wife Chapter 3 - Lyn and her Sister

• Thread startergoyse
  • Start date

goyse

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2021
Now it’s my turn

Some of you who may have read my first 2 stories “It’s a funny world” and “My cheating wife story” may wonder how I responded to being treated the way my wife, Sue treated me.

Initially, for quite a long time I felt a great deal of pain and insecurity. During our courting days, we had some major issues which will be subject to some later stories but for the early years of our married life, there were no problems at all. At least that is what I had thought. To find out that she cheated on me was almost soul-destroying but for a long time I put it down to her being carried away in the heat of the moment and making a mistake. But the big question was how many times could I use this as her excuse?

To me, marriage means dedication to one person as it had been for all of those around me throughout my life. The thought of deceit or cheating after marriage never once had entered my head. This did not mean that I was so blind that beautiful women did not have an effect on me. When attractive women showed interest then I loved it but the thought of bedding them just did not enter my head. Because of my beliefs, I expected the same of my wife so I was quite relaxed about my wife enjoying the attentions of others both male and female.

Had I been a jealous untrusting type of person then there may have been less opportunity for her cheating to occur. Of our friends Lyn and her sister, Marg were the only ones to ever suggest that things could go wrong.

The occasion was Lyn’s husband, Jon’s birthday party about a year after I had witnessed my wife, Sue having sex with Henry. Lyn’s husband was a unique character that some could align with the ‘Aussie bushie’. He was a rough type who told stories that were often exaggerated to the extreme. Many of his stories had him as the ‘hero’ solving the almost unsolvable problems or the great lover with no equal. His normal dress was stubby shorts, a “T” shirt and thongs.

Some may think that Lyn’s husband would not be liked but in fact, the opposite was the case. Most people once they got to know him accepted that few of his stories were in any way real but they were very entertaining. I always marvelled at the fact that he always had another story to tell. All women without exception showed affection for him. My wife appeared to be drawn to him like a magnet attracts steel. He was always the centre of attraction no matter where he was, at work, at home, in the pub and especially so at a party. When we were with him then my wife would always be next to him obviously enjoying every moment of every story.

Lyn on the other hand was quiet. She did not like being the centre of attraction so you would often find her by herself or with a close friend talking about the family, the last holiday or her plans for the next shopping trip.

Lyn was a worker and parties need workers so she was in and out of the kitchen providing food and drink for all who gathered around her husband listening to his latest exploits.

To be honest, parties are not my thing. I enjoy people’s company but preferred to be with small groups where everyone participated in meaningful conversation. So it was that I joined Lyn catering for the guests, keeping their glasses full and handing out tidbits of food but also spending time in quiet conversation in the kitchen with Lyn. It was during one of these interludes in the kitchen that Lyn asked me. “Don’t you worry about her?”

“Worry about who?”

“About your wife, Sue”

“Why would I worry? She’s healthy, fit and caring. She enjoys her life. She looks after both our kids better than most women would. What is there for me to worry about?”

”Her flirting. The attention she gives to other men. She throws herself at them.”

“I don’t understand what you are saying, Lyn. Is there something that I should know about? Am I missing something?”

“I’m sorry that I raised it. If you can’t see it then I can’t point it out to you.”

“No. If there is something that I should know about then tell me. All I see is a woman enjoying her life. What more could any husband wish for than a wife who loves life, enjoys company and likes to join in the conversation and good clean fun.”

“Why are you not out there with her if it is so great?”

“Lyn, I think that you are jealous. Why are you not out there with your husband?”

“I know that I can trust you, Goyse so I can tell you that I love my husband. He’s the father of my kids but he is also a liar, a cheat, a pervert and a scoundrel. You know and I know that he will never miss an opportunity to bed any woman who is willing. I’ve caught him out several times and every time he promises it will be the last but even I know that it won’t be. He is your direct opposite.”

“I accept your compliments, Lyn if they are meant like that. I don’t think that you need to worry about Jon. I’ve never known him to do any more than flirt a little.”

“You bloody men are all the same you cover up for each other every time. I KNOW that he is a cheating son of a bitch because I’ve caught him in bed with women more than once. The last was our tenant in our rental unit. I was supposed to be away but arrived back early to find his utility parked in her driveway so I wandered over. They didn’t even have the good sense to lock the door. Here they were with her legs pointing at the stars and him chocka-block up her with both of them moaning and whimpering like bitches on heat. Why do you think I evicted the slut?”

“I’m sorry, Lyn. I didn’t know. It must have been terrible for you. How do you cope knowing that?”

“I cope much the same way you do. I avoid it by pushing it to the back of my mind. I focus on other important things like the kids and maintaining a safe home for them.”

“I think you’ve got it wrong. I don’t have to cope with that type of thing.”

“As I said avoid it and pretend that it isn’t happening. It works for me and it works for you but it is happening. You are just avoiding it. Look……..” She hesitated as if thinking of what to say. “Go across and sit with my sister Marg and simply watch for the rest of the night and then tomorrow tell me that it is not happening.” Another long pause then, “Sue will go to the washroom soon. Watch who follows her. Give them a couple of minutes and then follow. Be prepared because you may be shocked.”

I went inside and took the seat beside Lyn’s sister, Marg. Marg was a good bit taller than Lyn who was only just over 5 feet tall. Where Lyn was slim with not an ounce of fat on her, Marg was of larger build. Not fat but carrying a few extra pounds. They were both beautiful in their own way but Lyn was the one who drew the attention of the men. Marg on the other hand was very nice to talk to and could indulge in conversation on almost any subject. Although Marg’s face was beautiful she did not have the physical attributes that her older sister had.

“How’s it going, Marg.”

“I’m OK. How is it with you?”

“I’m fine. Do you mind if I join you? You seem to be missing out on the festivities. Too loud for you?”

“Nope, it’s not the noise. I’m just keeping an eye on that flaming husband of mine. Leave him alone for 2 minutes and he is trying to poke someone.”

What have I invited myself to, I thought. Seems tonight everyone is falling to pieces. Perhaps people have had too much to drink. Alcohol does that to some people I’m told. “Ivan’s flirting with someone, is he?”

“Flirting? He’s more than flirting. You should know. She’s your wife.”

“Hold on there, Sue is just enjoying the party. You don’t have the right to make accusations against her like that.”

“Look, Goyse. You’re a good bloke. She doesn’t deserve someone like you. Anyone else would have dumped her years ago. Take a good look at where she is standing and who is behind her.”

“It’s Ivan. What’s wrong with that.”

“Where are his hands? Where are her hands?”

“Well, I can’t see from here.”

“Of course you can’t see where their hands are. They don’t want you to see. That’s why they are standing behind Jon and his mates. Look more closely. She has her hands behind her. Why do you think that is?” Before I could answer she continued. “She is stroking his cock. That’s why?”

This conversation was going somewhere that I didn’t want to go. “You don’t know that?”

“Look at everyone else. You can see clearly that everyone else has their hands where they are visible but not so my husband and your wife. I can tell you, he has his hands under her dress and she is stroking him through his shorts.”

Just then Sue pushed her way through towards the washrooms. Ivan remained. Jon watched her go, finished off his story and made his way towards the hallway leading to the washroom.

“Christ!” I muttered while thinking about what Lyn had said. This was becoming too much for me.

“What was that”, Marg said.

I hesitated for a moment then said “Nothing, I’ve got to go to the washroom.”

I made my way towards the hallway leading to the washroom. Several people tried to strike up a conversation as I went but I put them off saying “Must pee.”

The hallway was quite long. There were bedrooms on both sides. At the end of the hall, it turned to the left with another bedroom on the left and the washrooms to the right. Had I been a few seconds later I would have missed what I witnessed.

Jon had Sue lifted off the floor. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. His cock was protruding from the top of his shorts pushing against the fork of her G string panties. Had he pulled her G string to the side he would have impaled her. They initially did not see me because they were kissing. Sue had her eyes closed but Jon was supporting her weight with one hand while trying to find the bedroom door handle with the other.

I watched for the few seconds that it took Jon to find the door handle. Jon opened the door to the bedroom and laid her on the bed with her rear on the edge. As he reached down to pull her G string to the side I said “What the fuck do you think you’re doing, you prick.”

Jon bolted upright, pulling his pants up over his cock as he did so. Sue laid on the bed with her legs still spread saying nothing. It was as if she did not know that I was there and nothing had changed. “I’m sorry, mate,” Jon said as he bolted for the door shutting it behind him as he went.

I moved over to Sue who was still half sitting and half lying on the bed. I could see now that her G string was wet in the fork. I leant over her kissing her deeply and at the same time, I undid my belt allowing my pants to fall to the floor. My cock was so engorged that it hurt. It had to be satisfied. I grabbed her G string and ripped it off her. Her lips were swollen. She was slightly open and soaking wet. I slipped my cock head across her slit and over her clit. She responded by hunching her back making the head of my cock enter her. I had never felt anyone as slippery as she was although a few years later I was to experience the same feeling when she returned after being out with her so-called ‘friends'. As I pushed into her there was no resistance.

“I love you,” she said.

“I love you too,” I replied.

“You’re not angry?”

“We’ll talk about that later. For now, I just want to make love to you. When we do get home later I want you to explain what happened and why you are so slick. You feel as if you have already been fucked.”

“What if I have? Does the thought turn you on? You sit and watch me flirting all night and never say a word. You never complain about it. I know that you must know that men try to feel me up when I give them the opportunity but you never chastise me for it. Now when you’ve almost caught Jon with me you just want to push him out of the way and take his place. Does the thought of a big hard cock almost about to penetrate my little quim and squirt its fertile sperm in to meet my eggs get you going?”

I could feel I was about to cum so pulled out of her leaving my cock just at her entrance. She kept pushing forward to try to get it back in but I would allow only the head to enter and then pull back again teasing her. Her fluids were running down her but and onto the bed like a fountain. The pressure of my orgasm had eased and I allowed her to take my cock a little deeper as I talked. I had hoped that we would just have sex and enjoy the moment but she was pushing me to talk about it now.

“I don’t know. I love you. I don’t want any other man pushing into my little wife’s fertile pussy but I can’t get too angry about it because the thought turns me on. But you need to think about what you are doing because not only are you hurting me and putting our marriage at risk but the risk of pregnancy with no protection is always there. Don’t you know that Jon will not pull out? He doesn’t respect you and you are only just over a week since the end of your period. I can’t say I would but if the risk was not there I may not have stopped you but I do get angry because you do it behind my back and without talking to me.“

“I didn’t plan it. I’m just horny all the time around this time in my cycle and when men flirt my little quim gets juicy and I can’t stop it. I love being touched. Ivan had his hands in my panties tonight and it drove me over the top. He has a little short dick but I couldn’t help but touch it when he was fingering me. I saw you and Marg watching us. That just drove me to new heights. Just before you came out of the kitchen, Marg watched as he gave me an orgasm by slipping his little cock between my legs and into my G string. He had his body held tightly against me so that no one could see. When he came he had just the head sliding across my slit and he was trying to get it inside me but he was not long enough. The most exciting thing was to see the look on Marg’s face when she realized what he was doing.”

"That's sick."

“I even get this way when women touch me. Lyn helped me try on some dresses and shorts last week. While I was trying on some shorts I almost orgasmed when Lyn reached down and touched my crutch because my panties were showing. She had tried hers on just before me and I had seen her completely nude. Her pussy is so small and neat looking. She has almost no hair. Just a splattering of blond hairs neatly trimmed and the lips are not open like mine but closed. It looks just like a little camel toe in the flesh. I almost went down on my knees and licked it but I know that she would not let me.”

To this day the description of Lyn’s pussy as Sue described it is like a picture in my mind that simply will not go away. Sue knew what she was doing. She wanted me in her and of all the things that she could do this was the way to drive me over the top. I penetrated her to the limit.

“Oooh, fuck,” I said as I drove hard into her.

“You would love to fuck her, wouldn’t you? I see how you look at her and her sister Marg. I know. You’re not the saint that you make yourself out to be. But just you remember that if you try to fuck her she will tell me and then I’ll cut your fucking balls out.”

She had timed the threat perfectly. She knew that I was at my height. I was going to cum and nothing would change that. Her threat took away some of the pleasure that I would have experienced from my orgasm but her perfect timing meant that I was clearly going to get the picture.

She could get away with whatever she wanted but if I did it, lookout.

Sue stayed that night at Lyn and Jon’s place. I wanted her to come home with me but she simply refused. Lyn and Sue had arranged for her to sleep in the room where this happened in the very bed that we had been on. I spoke quietly to Lyn before I left and she assured me that she would keep an eye on her.

Before I left, Lyn told me that she intended sleeping in the bed with Sue for the night to teach that fuckwit husband of hers a lesson. Even though Lyn had not witnessed anything she had already guessed why Sue and Jon had gone to the washroom together and this was to be Jon’s punishment.

When I left and went to my car I found Marg sitting in it waiting for me. I didn’t go home. We parked at the beach and talked until the sun came up. There was nothing sexual about it. At that stage in our lives, our belief in the sanctuary of marriage did not permit us to explore that opportunity but that was to change with time. For now, we were just two people who enjoyed each other’s company. That however was to change before long.

Marg who a few years later was to become my lover told me that Lyn had confided in her that when she had pranced her pussy in front of Sue trying on the clothes she had hoped that Sue would respond and make love to her. Sue had missed her big opportunity. Marg also told me that Lyn was bi and enjoyed sex with women a lot more than with men. She explained that Lyn often suffered pain from penetration.

The result of that night was that I knew that one day I was going to lose Sue because her sexual drive was too strong for me to keep her satisfied. Perhaps eventually she would meet someone who could satisfy her. After that night I knew that I was on the verge of falling in love with someone else, someone who one day I would and could satisfy.

Last edited:
Reactions: joelhwood, GehoernterEhemann and lnohhnvm
great story.

Reactions: goyse
My ex-wife Chapter 4 - Spending time with Roz.

I had caught Sue cheating on me a number of times but I still didn’t know the extent that she had taken it to. Although I suspected that there would be things that I didn’t know I was yet to discover to what extent she had taken her infidelity.

The story continues.

Following my catching Sue cheating on me, life went on. Sue watched me like a hawk seeking out its prey asking numerous questions about what I had been doing if I went anywhere without her. At the time I wondered about that but since then I have discovered that often people who cheat on their partners do develop concerns that their partner may do the same to them. Meanwhile, she lived her free and easy life going out with the girls at least once a week.

She had taken up roller skating which was her sport of choice from when she was single and participated every Tuesday and Friday nights. Of course, she expected that I would stay home looking after the kids which suited me as I despised roller skating.

She was always at least an hour late coming home. She insisted that she and the girls always stopped behind to have a coffee and to help the manager clean up for the late session. Each time she came home she went straight to the bathroom and took a shower.

After a few weeks, I noticed that she also would wash out her panties while showering which made me suspicious. When I asked about it she said that she was short on panties so had to wash them out immediately after she used them. I knew this was not true as her panty drawer was packed with pairs.

On one occasion after skating we had visitors. The family had arrived from out of town to visit so when she returned she was ****** to entertain. On this occasion, she did not get the opportunity to shower.

When they left I cornered her in the bedroom before she could wash and started to make love to her. She protested loudly but I persisted. I got her clothes off and lay her down on the bed. When I removed her panties I pushed them under the bed with the intention of checking them out later. I kissed her laying on the top of her with my cock near her entrance.

“Are you sure that you want to do this,” she said. This, of course, made me very suspicious so I moved down along her stroking her body as I went. She tried to hold me back, saying, “No, Goyse, not that. Not tonight. I haven’t showered.”

I persisted and eventually, she said, “Okay if you must.”

When I reached her pussy she opened her legs. The sight of her pussy brought back memories of the night that Henry had fucked her. Her pussy was gaping open. Her lips were swollen and red. She was very wet with a clear liquid present with some whitest tinge to it. The smell was intoxicating. It was not her normal odour which was usually sweet and pleasant. The odour was repulsive.

I initially gagged at the smell of it but managed to control my instinct enough to lick her opening. I had previously tasted my pre-cum and had on one occasion licked her out after we had sex. The taste this time was almost the same. There was no mistaking it, she had male sperm in her.

“Who was it?” I asked, raising my face to look her straight in the eyes.

“That’s for me to know and you to find out,” she replied. “Now lick me clean. I told you not to do that but you wouldn’t listen would you. You wanted to do it so now lick my hole clean, you fucker!”

I went to work on her. The more that I licked her, the further her pussy opened. She was groaning and moaning throughout the experience and obviously loving it. Her Cervix, the entry to her ovaries seemed to be pushing forward in her pussy as if to pick up what I was removing from her hole.

There was a slight presence of blood at her cervix and the entrance was open as if it was a little pussy inside a big pussy. I had seen her cervix before when I was licking her but the only times when I had seen her cervix open like that was after Henry had fucked her and on that night she had got pregnant. I thought about when her last period was. It had ended on the Tuesday in the week prior This was 10 days after.

“Do you know that you could be ovulating,” I said.

“So what?” she replied. “Don’t you know I can work that out?”

“Did you use protection?” I asked.

“So you think I am fucking around on you, do you? I’m not stupid. I know what I’m doing. Besides, it’s my pussy and I will decide when I let someone near it and who I let in it, not you. Now lick me clean you little fucker or let me get up and have a shower.”

“I just don’t want to have to raise someone else’s kid, that’s all. If you get pregnant it’ll fuck up our marriage for sure.”

“Huh, that’s a joke. How do you know you’re not doing it now?”

“Doing what?”

“Raising someone else’s kid.”

“What a stupid thing to say. That’s just nasty, you’re a bitch sometimes. I just don’t understand why you do these things and say things like that.” She laughed that wicked sounding laugh of hers and I continued to lick her clean knowing that she had cheated on me again.

The big question was how often was she doing it? I resolved there and then to do some checking when I had the chance. There were two issues now troubling me. What she was up to when I was not around and were both the kids mine?

My sister in law worked in a testing laboratory and I knew that I could trust her to do a DNA check for me if there was an opportunity. It had to be discrete. It was imperative that no one knows no matter what the results were.

I always did have a slight suspicion when she first got pregnant. She had put me in the position of asking her to marry me allowing me to believe that she was carrying my child. The suspicion came from the period of her pregnancy because I had been away interstate on a project for two months. When I returned she told me she was pregnant.

After the birth, my calculations indicated that she had carried for almost forty-four weeks, more than the normal forty weeks. I also remembered quite clearly that she had her period not long before I had left.

Not only was she full of cum but as I licked I found that it had dried on her crutch. I was amazed at how much there was. The question in my mind was had it been one man or several? Surely if it was only one man then he would have set new records for volumes of sperm.

Once again the experience of the night with Veronica and Henry returned to me lifting my sexual stimulation to new heights. I moved up to her with my cock aligned with her hole. By the time I entered her I was on the verge of cumming. The walls of her pussy were so stretched that she was ridiculously loose but I was so close to an orgasm that it didn’t matter.

Once it was over she got up to shower.

“Have you seen my panties,” she asked.

“They’re probably in the bed,” I replied. “Worry about them tomorrow. Have your shower and let’s get some sleep. I’ve got to be up early tomorrow. I’ve told the guys to be ready by six o’clock to go water skiing. Oh, and Carol and Roz said they would come out with us.”

My ulterior motive was to get her panties before she located them just to see what they looked like. I was to find that they were encrusted with a white creamy solid which from experience I knew to be male sperm. There could be no longer any doubt. My beautiful wife was playing up on me and whoever it had been was very well endowed.

She never found her panties. I put them away where she would never locate them thinking that one day if I needed evidence of her behaviour they could provide it.

“You’re not taking that fucking Roz bitch out skiing again with us are you?” She yelled from the shower. “I’ve told you she has got something wrong with her. She never joins in the fun and just spends the day ogling you and the other guys. I think she still has the hots for you. Not that that matters because she would not have a decent fuck in her anyway.”

She delayed for a period then. “She’s probably still a virgin at twenty-eight years of age. Every man who takes her out gets dumped the next day. Maybe she’s a lesbian. You stay away from the bitch. Just let her try it on and see what happens. I’d fuck her up for life, the little *****.”

Even though all the symptoms were evident that my wife was cheating regularly I had not observed her or directly caught her cheating. No matter how strong the evidence I always gave her the benefit of the doubt. Love can be a wonderful thing but I now understand it can also turn a person into a blind, weak idiot.

We were ardent water skiers and spent a good deal of our non-working time on the water. We had purchased our own boat a few years earlier. I would be on the water with friends early every Saturday and again on Sunday mornings. My wife, Sue would not arrive with the kids until later in the morning.

Sue had an incredible body. At just over five foot she did not have large tits but they were ample and perfectly shaped. Her but was a thing of beauty and her legs had a slight gap between them which made her camel toe stand out no matter what she wore but particularly so in her bikini. She usually wore shorts socially when the weather allowed or tight jeans if the weather was cooler. For more formal wear it was always short dresses with G string panties which she loved to flash when given the chance.

When Sue wore shorts they were very short. I have seen her sitting with her legs up where her pussy flaps could be seen peeping out from the side. She had a habit of wearing panties which were very narrow at the legs when she wore shorts and you could be forgiven for believing that she did this to ****** as much as possible. She knew she had it and often told me that if you have got it why not show it. Displaying her camel toe just seemed to be normal practice for her. Because of this I had become comfortable with her flashing and took little notice of the attention that she attracted.

Attracting attention when you’re putting together a water ski group is rather helpful. Fit men were always hanging around on the pretence of wanting a ski but some of the oglings made it obvious that a water ski was not all they were after. Women also hung around making conversation many ogling the men but a few also checking out my wife which made their intention obvious as well.

We were not high fliers by any stretch of the imagination but we led a comfortable life. When things were difficult financially I had the opportunity to work more than one job which meant that we could go where we wanted or do what we wanted without much consideration of money.

It was a good life and we lapped it up. I didn’t mind working the extra hours. The only disadvantage was that I often worked late nights to make ends meet but that is the price I paid for the financial freedom that it gave us. It was obvious to me even at that early stage that the company that I worked for had high hopes for me in management. This meant that I was well paid.

Sex for us was very satisfying. Sue was usually ready to go and so there was seldom a night where we would not get it on. Occasionally she would say no when she had been out either saying she had a headache or was tired. Now years later when I hear of sex addiction I think of Sue.

Sue loved the attention that she got from both the men and the women. Some of them would give her a playful pat on the arse when she bent over or when she climbed into the boat. It was very stimulating to see a young stud or a fit young woman pat her on the bum. Sometimes I observed that the pat was not restricted to her but cheeks and I saw that the fingers would protrude further through the gap between her legs to pat her pussy.

Occasionally there would be several pats in succession especially if she was bending over at the time. Her response was always the same. For the men, she would turn, smiling and look them up and down from the crotch to their eyes. With the women, she would look them directly in the eye with a broad smile. If the opportunity presented, she put her arms around them and would give them a peck on the cheek.

It seemed that attention from others was what she lived for. On one occasion when she thought I was not looking and a young stud had given her bum and pussy a pat she turned around and kissed him while giving his cock a quick rub. On another when Robin had patted her I saw her reach into Robin’s bikini bottom and stroke her pussy. Robin had responded by kissing her passionately on the lips.

Given that this was happening with Sue and what is good for the goose is good for the gander, I occasionally took advantage and would give the bum of an attractive female within our group a pat. In time I found that if they were bent over then it gave me clear access to pat their pussy.

Most loved it and responded with a smile or a peck on the cheek but others would respond by saying something like, “Keep your fucking hands to yourself.”

Eventually, I worked out who to avoid and who loved it. Usually, it was the wives that enjoyed it and a couple of the older single girls. There were a couple of times that when I patted a pussy the woman would go out of her way to give me the opportunity to do it to her more often making it obvious that she was setting herself up as a target.

On one occasion when no one was around one of the wives, Carol remained bent over while turning her head to look me in the eye and said, ”Ooohh, that feels good. Do it again.”

I gave her pussy a good rubbing and let my fingers push through the edge of her shorts to rub her pussy getting the tips of a couple of fingers into her. She was very wet and remained bent over throughout. When someone appeared suddenly I backed off. This was to lead to a future event.

Much of the time I was not present with the group because my key role was driver although when my turn came for a ski I would be dressed and ready to go and looking for a driver and observer. Drivers were often reluctant. I observed that when Sue would say, “I’ll go observer” there was a tussle on who could get behind the wheel first. This constant attention and touching meant that by evening Sue was primed and ready to be bedded.

I loved it because how many men have a wife who can’t wait to get their husband into bed at the end of every day. The teasing that I witnessed also had its effect on me and often I would get into the boat and call for the next skier just to hide the woody that was the result of my observing her antics. As I said it was a good life and we loved it.

I had been aware that Sue had cheated on me but I put that down to her sex drive getting out of control so focused as much attention as possible on her. My solution to a cheating wife was not anger or insult but to love her more and pay her so much attention that she didn’t want to stray. One of my beliefs in life was that people who worried about the past were busy destroying their future. I looked forward to the day when she did not have to cheat to find satisfaction.

On one of our water skiing runs when I returned to camp my wife was not present. I asked one of the women where she was and the reply was, “I think her and a couple of the lads have gone for a walk.”

“Which way,” I asked.

“Don’t know,” was the reply which I knew was a lie because if she was aware that she had gone for a walk then she would also know which way they went.

“Will you take me for a ski?” Carol asked. Roz climbed into the boat as an observer and we went back to skiing. I watched the banks of the river as we went looking for signs of Sue. At one stage I saw one of the young lads that hung around my wife in some tall grass on the bank of the river. He was standing still and looking down observing something or someone in the tall grass. When he saw me he ducked down. I immediately knew that there was some ‘hanky-panky’ going on.

I knew that Roz has seen him too so to me it was embarrassing. Meanwhile, Roz struck up a conversation with me much of which was meaningless general chatter.

Suddenly she said, “How do you stand all the attention that Sue gets from everyone.”

“It doesn’t worry me. People are entitled to look if they want to. I would rather they didn’t try to handle her as much as they do but it does no harm, I guess.”

“You know they are screwing her, don’t you.”

I thought, “so I’m not the only one who thinks that.” but I hesitated in answering. “I suspect so but I can’t be sure. It upsets me if they are.”

“Why not give her what she gives you? Pull the boat up near the end of the run. I know Carol tries to get your attention and I would love a good fuck right now.”

The thought of my wife laying on a rug or towel in the long grass getting screwed by several young fit lads had my cock at attention. When Roz said this it almost drove me over the edge. I slowed the boat and turned around to pick up Carol from the water.

When we pulled up beside Carol she asked, “What’s up?”

“Goyse is going to give you what you have been looking for over the last couple of months,” Roz replied.

“Really?” she said and climbed eagerly into the boat and immediately sat on my lap. They had obviously discussed it because there appeared no doubt on Carol’s part of what Roz meant.

The cool water from her bikini took away some of my erection. She had herself jammed between me and the steering wheel of the boat. The cool water off her bikini had an instant impact on me. She observed that my erection was becoming placid so stood up and removed her panties. She dried off with a towel and sat back down. Her pussy was quite large and she had flaps that hung open that were clearly wet from her juices.

I would like to have licked her and checked her pussy out but that was not going to be possible because she obviously was taking charge. Because I was not completely erect my cock was now protruding forward with her pussy spread each side of my stem. I was moving the boat slowly forward to make sure that any other water skiers could safely pass us.

I reached up and undid Carol’s Bikini top and then started to stroke her tits giving them a slight squeeze occasionally. Her nipples were now very erect and she whimpered when I touched them. They must have been very sensitive.

My cock was fully erect again and pulling in against her clit and Carol was moving her but backwards and forwards across my cock. I could now feel the juices flowing from her and I could tell that her hole had been well used as it seemed to gape open. Her large flaps hung either side of my shaft and she was using me as if I was a dildo.

I just sat there and did not move. I left it to her because my attention was on Roz who was sitting back watching. Roz then stood up and removed her bikini. She reached over and kissed me passionately then sat back down on the edge of the seat and started rubbing herself while pinching her quaint little nipples with her free hand.

Her pussy was very small in comparison to Carol and my wife. Initially, it was closed with a little tuft of red hair above it. As she rubbed it a faint sight of moisture could be seen. Her rubbing made her slit open just a fraction to reveal a tint of pink.

Carol by this time was working hard and suddenly let out a noise like an angry cat may make as she reached orgasm, covering me with her juices. She had tried to get my cock to enter her but because of the limited space between the steering wheel and my body that had proved impossible. I enjoyed the attention from Carol but to me, she was just another pussy wanting to get satisfied. My interest was completely taken up by Roz.

Before I was married I had taken Roz out. We had gone to a dance together when she was just eighteen and I was nineteen. We had a great night. On our way home while we were kissing in the backseat of my friend’s car I had placed my hand on her thigh. I then moved it towards her pussy. She had stopped me saying, “Sorry Goyse but it’s that time of the month. I would like to but I just can’t.”

Two weeks later after Roz and I had spent a little time together in public I met my wife to be, Sue.

The week after I had met Sue, Roz had come to see me at my home when no one was there. We had started to make up for lost time only to have Sue walk in on us. Roz at the time was sitting on my bed and I was down on my hands and knees licking Roz’s little pussy. When Sue saw what we were doing she yelled and screamed saying, “get your fucking hands off my boyfriend you fucking slut.”

Roz had taken off like a startled deer caught in headlights and I did not see her for several years later when she reappeared to join my ski team.

Carol seemed to instinctively know that Roz and I had a thing going. I had not taken my attention away from Roz all the time that Carol was getting off. Roz had been looking directly into my eyes all that time.

“I can take a hint,” Carol said and moved to the back of the boat to jump overboard.

“I’m sorry, Carol,” I responded, “Roz and I have some time to make up for.”

“Yep, I know,” she replied. “Roz has told me that there has only ever been one guy in her life. Look after her good. She’s waited a long time for it and she’s a great chick. I’m going to join the others.” With this, she swam to the bank and walked away towards where we had seen Sue and the lads.

I turned to Roz and took her into my arms and kissed her. “Is that true?” I said to her.

“She was not supposed to tell you. She promised me she would not say anything. Yes Goyse, I have only ever been in love once. I’ve tried to make it with others over the last ten years but it just doesn’t work. I rub myself at night thinking about when you were on your hands and knees licking me. It’s the only way that I can get off. Then I cry myself to sleep knowing that the fucking slut is ruining your life.“

I didn’t reply. What could anyone say to that?

She continued, “She is screwing every guy who is willing to fuck her, you know.” Tears were running down her cheeks. I held her tightly and kissed her again then licked the tears from her cheeks.

I ignored her comments about my wife but responded, “I had no idea. It makes me feel ashamed. If only you hadn’t run away the way you did that day.”

“It’s not your fault. You couldn’t have known how I feel. Anyhow, I just wanted you to be happy and to have a good life. She’s a fucking slut. She once called me that and yet I have never behaved the way she has and I never will. If I was the one in your life then you would be the only one in mine. I do love you, Goyse.”

After Carol left I had turned in my seat to allow Roz to sit on my lap and she had moved so that my cock head was sitting at her entrance. I could feel her juices. She moved occasionally so my cock was almost entering her and then after a short time she would pull back. The stimulation was incredible.

As I write this I am becoming hard just at the memory. I have had many erotic moments in my life but there are a couple of those that remain fixed in my mind. This was one of them. It was a sexually charged moment but also this was more than that. My deep emotional feelings were overpowering me.

I lifted her up and took the boat seat which was designed to lay down for camping purposes and turned it into a bed. I then took a couple of towels and laid her down on the seat. I kissed her while stroking her neck and shoulders. She responded to my caresses and wrapped her arms around me pulling me tightly against her then as we broke the kiss she released her hold on me and started to push me down towards her crotch. I knew what she wanted.

She wanted me to continue where we had left off almost ten years before. Her pussy was very wet at this stage and the lips were just a little bit open. I was amazed at how small her pussy was. It looked more like the pussy of a young teenager than a twenty-eight year old and for a moment I had a quick thought that maybe I would not be able to get into her.

I licked her slit savouring her sweet juices then moved up to access her clit with my tongue. She humped in response and let out a little moan. After licking her clit for a while she started to make humping movements. “Oooohhh, that’s beautiful. Keep it up, Goyse. I love it. Oooohhh fuck. Oooohhh fuck. Oooohhhhh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

Her sudden orgasm took me by surprise. Her juices sprayed in all directions covering my face with her fluids. I kept licking her as she came down. She pushed me away from her crotch and pulled me up on her.

She kissed me deeply again and then licked her juices off my face. By this time my rock hard cock was just touching her pussy. I reached down and slid it across her slit which opened her flaps enough for the head to enter her.

“I have never had anything like that before,” she said. “I love you, Goyse. I have wanted this for so long. I have dreamt of it every night since that day but I had never expected that it would be this good. Fuck me. I want you in me. I want you to get me pregnant. I’m ovulating and I want us to have a baby.”

“You are beautiful, Roz. Of all the women that I have known you are the most gorgeous and the most desirable.” I pushed into her slowly a little bit at a time. I had once taken a virgin but Roz was tighter by far. I knew that my cock was slightly larger now so perhaps that explained it.

I could tell that when I pushed too hard it hurt her so I made little movements entering just a fraction at a time. I was on the edge of coming and I didn’t want to spoil it for her so my slow movements were also to regain control.

My mind was buzzing at a hundred miles an hour. I realized that there was no risk of me getting her pregnant because I had a vasectomy once both our children were born. Should I tell her or should I keep it to myself?

I was all the way in and she wrapped her legs around my waist and started to hump back at me. Her eyes were closed and she made little whimpering sounds with every thrust. Occasionally she lifted her head to kiss me. “It feels so lovely,” she said. “I’m having little orgasms all the time. I feel so full. I’m so stretched. I think I’m about to squirt again. Oooohhh fuck. Here I come.”

She hunched her back up lifting her but off the towels. My cock was like it was in a hot bath. The juices were pouring out of her. As I moved she was no longer slick but her pussy walls gripped my cock. As I pulled out I felt that part of her pussy was being extruded from her hole and when I pushed back in I was bottoming out in her and could feel something over the head of my cock. I knew that this was her cervix, the entrance to her ovaries like I had seen that night when I looked at my wife after she had been fucked by Henry.

I pushed harder hoping against hope that I could enter the tubes to her ovaries. It was too much. I couldn’t hold out any longer and I went over the top, pushing my cock in as hard as I could, wishing that I had never had that vasectomy. How I wanted to satisfy her wish of carrying my child but I knew that could never to be.

Stream after stream of cum ejaculated into her lovely tight pussy. It went on and on and on until my balls were in pain but still even when I knew that I was dry the pulses continued and continued. She kissed me and kissed me. She held me so tight with her arms and her legs that I was losing my breath and then I blacked out.

When I recovered she was lying still and holding me close. “This is my dream come true,” she said. “I’ll be pregnant now. You have given me something of yours that I can keep forever.”

I looked her in the eyes and kissed her. What the hell do I do? Do I tell her? I can’t but if I don’t I will carry the guilt for the rest of my life. What do I do? This sex was better than I had ever experienced with anyone. To this day many years later as I write this there have been few experiences to compare with it but I was married with kids to look after and I was infertile and she wanted my child.

Just then we heard the sound of a boat approaching. Roz was dressed in a flash. I pulled my shorts on and lay down under the dashboard of the boat pretending to fix something. I knew that if anyone got close they would smell the odour of sex because our juices were everywhere.

I stood up as the boat approached to yell out. “It’s Okay. Just a wire came off the ignition. It’s fixed now. Thanks for coming to help,” as I started the motor.

As we slowly made our way back I took a bucket of water and quickly gave the boat a rinse to cover up the evidence. Roz dipped the towels in the river to hide the wet spots.

As we pulled up I announced that there were electrical problems with the motor and we would need to call it a day. Sue was nowhere to be seen. Carol also had not returned.

When I next saw Carol, she quietly told me that several of the guys had been gathered around Sue. It was obvious they had been fucking my wife. Carol had told them that the boat had broken down. Sue had said, “Well that’ll keep him occupied for a couple of hours. Come on boys. Who is next? You’ve got a hot pussy here to satisfy. Pull up a seat Carol and learn what life is all about. Maybe you would like to clean me after they’re finished.”

Carol never told me if she joined in but I suspect that she did. The only thing she said was that I would have to be an idiot to stay with Sue when Roz would die to spend her life with me. Consideration of my children and the problems that a separation would involve meant that although I thought about it I never acted on that advice.

I was trapped with a woman who had no respect for me where the only thing holding us together was the needs of our children. What it did do for me though was to solve something that had been tearing at my heartstrings. There were a couple of women who gave indications that they were interested in me. It was at that moment that I decided that I would pay them more attention and see where it would lead.

After loading the boat I offered to run Roz home. She accepted. Others had come out with me in the morning. I made the excuse that I would deliver the boat to the local dealer for repair so asked could they get a ride home with someone else. Jack asked me why Roz was getting a lift. Roz quickly said that her dad needed some spares for his boat and I was going to the dealer.

Once out of sight Roz cuddled up to me. We kissed occasionally like young lovers with not a care in the world. As I dropped her off she thanked me again and told me that she would call her child Goyse if it was a boy. She thanked me again saying that this had been the best day of her life and if I ever ditch that slut then she would be waiting for me.

I drove away wondering if I would see her again. I knew that the guilt of letting her believe that I could father her child would be difficult for me to deal with. I also knew that if she ever found out then she would learn to hate me for deceiving her. Of all the regrets in my life, allowing Sue to talk me into having the vasectomy was to become the one that I regretted the most.

I never saw Roz from that day on. I often wonder how it would have been if I had left Sue to go with her. A few months later she married an old school friend of hers. I am told they had several children and they called their first boy, Goyse. I guess that she never did work out that my real name is Gordon and Goyse is my nickname.

Carol told me later on that during her love tangle at the river that day Sue had chucked off at me. She told the guys that I was infertile and could not father children while telling them to seed her eggs and get her pregnant.

Roz had already told Carol that she was ovulating and that she wanted to make love to me so that I could father her child. The next day Carol took pity on her and told her that it was not possible because I was infertile. Carol said that she got angry and went berserk saying “Men are all the same. They just want to get their rock off. The bastard, no wonder his wife fucks around on him.”

Hearing this I couldn’t control my emotions and tears rolled down my cheeks. Carol took me in her arms and said, “I’m sorry, Goyse. I didn’t realize. You really care about her don’t you?” I just shook my head thinking how many mistakes I had made and how cruel life can be.

thanx, 2w. same health issues as your wife.

(dickhurtz472) on the other site

My wife and I often visited our good friend Lyn. Usually, it was just for a cup of coffee or to allow our kids to play together. I knew that Lyn had a thing for me because of the look that she gave me each time we met. Lyn and my wife, Sue were very close so I could not afford to show any hint of my interest in Lyn.

Marg, Lyn’s sister was spending a holiday away from her family. I found out later that Marg and her husband were having difficulties. She was considering leaving him because he was seldom at home often going to the pub or to the casino after work leaving her to manage the house and their two kids alone.

As mentioned in a prior story Lyn was of small build while her sister was taller and carried a couple of pounds more than she should. Marg and I were often left together while Lyn and my wife, Sue talked together and did things like trying on each other’s clothes as they wore exactly the same size.

Not that it mattered because I found Marg very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable on many of the things that I enjoyed. During discussion, she told me that she went on long walks at night to keep her weight down and to also relieve some of the tension that she felt over her marital problems. I responded by telling her that I went for a 5 mile run each night for my training for waterskiing. Her response was, “We should go together some night.” I immediately agreed and told her that I would take my run to coincide with her walk.

That night I slipped out a little early. The kids were visiting their grandparents so my childminding duties were not required. Sue was at roller skating and I knew that she would not return for at least 3 hours. Marg was already waiting at our designated spot. We walked and talked and at one stage Marg reached across and held my hand. It was like an electric shock to me. I had not expected this. To me, we were just friends who shared common interests. Most of my reason for meeting her revolved around making sure that she had someone who would listen to her problems and concerns without judging her, something that I wished that I had on many occasions when it came to the understanding that my wife was cheating on me.

It came out of the blue. Others had said the same thing to me but here it was again.

“I could never understand why you put up with her,” she said.

“You mean Sue?” I asked.

“Yes. Who else?”

“You must realize that we have 2 children to consider as well as other things.”

“What other things?”

“We are married to start with and we have some common interests like water skiing and we care for each other.”

“You mean that you care for her. She goes water skiing with you for the attention that she gets from all the guys and a couple of her gay mates. She doesn’t give a fuck about you. If anyone else with your earning potential would have her then she would dump you tomorrow and mark my word it will happen eventually.”

“You could be right but we still have the kids to consider.”

“Why don’t you play her at her own game?”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well, she’s out shagging so why don’t you find someone to spend time with.”

“That’s really not my thing, besides there is no one. The one person who would be interested,” I stopped trying to find the right words. “Well, I did the wrong thing by her and she is angry with me.”

She let out a little laugh and said, “That’s a new one. You can ask anyone in this town and there is not one person who will say a bad word about you. There are dozens of women who would put out for you if given half a chance. Everybody feels for the situation you find yourself in. You know, raising someone else’s child and everything while she runs around like a Trollip.”

“What do you mean by raising someone else’s child?”

“Shit, you must know. When you went away just before you got married she had it on with a guy called Steve from up north. Before he went home this Steve was telling all the guys in the pub that he had to piss off because he had refused to use a rubber with her. He told them that he had knocked her up and she wanted him out of the way for when the boyfriend came back. The boyfriend he talked about was you. Didn’t you know? Lyn told me. Almost everyone in town knows about it.”

“I had no idea. I’m a fucking fool. Where’s this Steve now, Do you know? Is he still up north? I don’t understand why she does these things.”

“As far as I know he is up north right now but he comes back occasionally and she still meets with him. He’s a no-hoper. Only works when he has to. The only thing he owns is an old car. Sue told Lyn that the only thing he has that is worth anything is his huge cock. Apparently, it is massive. She told Lyn that he hits spots that no one else has ever been and a lot have tried her.”

I didn’t know what to say so said nothing. She hesitated for a while perhaps wondering if she had said too much already. “You know, some women cannot be satisfied. I think she is one of them. To me, she seems to be looking for something that she can never achieve. You’re wasting your life with her.”

“What about your problems. What are you going to do?” I needed to change the subject. I was having trouble coping with this new information.

“My problems are not as complex. My marriage is stuffed. Ivan comes home late every night, sometimes he’s *****. I can smell the pussy on him so I know that there is someone else. Maybe he has more than one. He has reached the stage where he doesn’t even hide it from me anymore. I spoke to him about separating and he just said okay, whatever you want then two minutes later he’s trying to screw me with his little prick. It’s about the same size as your little finger. He then gets on me, in and out 5 times, blows his wad and rolls over and goes back to sleep.”

She continued. “You know when we got married I had not had sex before Ivan and I thought that all cocks were that size. It wasn’t until a few weeks after we were married that Lyn’s husband, Jon cornered me one evening and tried it on that I realized what I was missing. He came out of the bathroom with nothing on and grabbed me. I looked down and couldn’t believe that they grew that big. Since then I’ve worked out that Jon is only average size anyway but he would be too big for me.”

“But you’ve had children. That must have stretched you?”

“Nope, both of my children were by Cistercian section because I have a problem that prevents me from delivering my children normally. My little pussy has never been stretched. Ivan is the only cock that has ever penetrated me.” Again she hesitated then continued, “And yours is the only one that I have ever wanted.”

“Marg,…….. What can I say?”

“Don’t say anything. Just kiss me.”

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tightly into my body. Her tits were much larger than I was used to and the feeling of them against me was a big turn on. I kissed her passionately then drew away and said. “Come with me.” We were close to a motel. We passed through the entrance and walked to the check-in.

“Could I have a room with a queen-sized bed, please?”

“Okay, Goyse. Room 34 is available. Will you want breakfast?”

The fact that he knew my name set me back a little. I paid and we went to the room. “That guy knew who I was but I don’t think that I have ever seen him before,” I said to Marg.

“I told you that the whole town knows who you are because of the behaviour of your wife. He doesn’t know you he just knows who you are. Look, you need to understand that half the men in the town are either getting into or trying to get into your wife’s pants and the other half don’t want to know her.”

“The word will be out by daylight. Fuck. Everyone will be talking about us booking into a motel. Before long Ivan will hear. You don’t need that type of trouble.”

“Hey. Don’t worry. There is no one who will tell on you. Ivan wouldn’t care. My only value to him is for getting his rocks off of a morning. Besides who cares if Ivan hears about it. My marriage is over anyway. If he hears you will probably hear him cheering. Come over here and make love to me. Put your troubles aside for tonight because tonight will be special for both of us.”

I removed my shirt then started to undress her. I could not get over the size and shape of her tits. How tits of that size could hold their perfect shape I just don’t know. I lost myself in them. Holding them, Feeling them, licking them, and sucking them. As I massaged them fluids came from her engorged nipples. I licked it and it was so sweet and the more that I massaged the more fluids they yield up to me. “You have milk coming from them,” I said. ”I have only ever seen that when women have been breastfeeding.”

“I’m ovulating.” She said. “When I’m getting just over a week after my period my tits always give off fluids. It’s not milk. It’s something else. It feels wonderful. I love you playing with them. They don’t get much attention these days. Would you lick me? You know, down there?”

“All in good time, Marg. Tonight we will make love. We will make slow tender love all night. I am not going home tonight, maybe not even tomorrow. Tonight I am yours and I want this night to be better than any you have ever had so if you want something, no matter what it is make sure that I know and it will happen. There is only you and I tonight. Forget everything else. The world doesn’t exist. “

“I just want you. My body is yours but you have to go slow with me because you are a lot bigger than I am used to. Can you turn the light out? “

“No. I want to be able to see you, all of you. You’re beautiful and I want to admire that beauty. I want to kiss it all and feel it all and most of all, I want to make love to it all. “

We kissed again and I moved down along her body, caressing it and massaging as I went. Her pussy was covered in thick dark hair, trimmed only at the sides for modesty. Her lips were not visible at all initially but become just visible when I softly ran my finger along her slit. She raised her hips and opened her legs in response so I ran my tongue along where my finger had been. Her hips lifted higher and her legs went a little wider and there was a little moan from her.

Her clit was hidden away from view but I had an idea where it might be and ****** my tongue up towards it. The moan was louder and the hips lifted again. The little button was just visible now. I moved my tongue around it. Her moans were becoming louder.

Her lips were now visible. They were short and dainty looking, much browner than the rest of her. She was opening up like a flower about to bloom and with it came her juices. I moved my tongue down and into her slit, pushing into her.

“Ooooh, that feels so good,” she said. “Keep that up. I think I’m going to cum.” I moved the attention back to her clit. The moaning became louder and louder and suddenly juices flooded and sprayed from her tight little hole. I lapped up what I could but the flood was so great that the bed below her was soaked.

“I want you in me.” She said.

I moved up to kiss her. She broke away from the kiss and started lapping up her juices from my face. “I’m sorry she said. I didn’t want to make a mess but I couldn’t help it.”

“I’m not,” I replied. “You were marvellous. I loved it.”

My cock was at her entrance but she was not open enough to enter her so I moved the head up and down across her slit. Her hips rose a little further and with it, she opened up just enough for my head to enter. I made little movements more like pressure on pressure off and each time I entered just a little bit further. She started to pick up the same rhythm with her hips and little by little I entered until I was fully in. I lay in that position for a while and kissed her deeply. She then started to move her hips again which gave me the sign that she was OK with it.

“I thought you might hurt me.” She said “But that was really good. Move with me. I think I’m going to cum again. It’s so nice. I’ve never had sex like this before. I can’t come with Ivan. He’s just so rough and it’s over in half a minute but you’re so gentle and caring. You know I can’t ever go back now.”

As I started to move in then out she stopped talking. Her lips parted and a low moan issued from her throat. As time passed I increased the stroke pulling most of the way out then back in again to her full depth. With the increase in stroke, the moaning became louder and louder. This was similar to what I had experienced with Roz previously but Marg’s moans seemed to be coming from deep inside her.

I was aware that this was having a sexually stimulating effect on me and I knew that my orgasm was not far off. I tried hard to think of something else to put off my orgasm because I wanted to last for her. I really wanted this to be a very special event for her, something she would never forget.

I was aware that on my in-stroke I was pushing against something which I believed was her cervix, the entrance to her ovaries. This was something that I had experienced a number of times before when women were at their peak of fertility. Juices were flowing freely from her now and I could feel her pussy pulsating which was something that I had never felt with anybody else and with it she was issuing a low pitched continuous growl from deep within her throat. Her eyes were closed and her head was pushed back at a ridiculous angle.

My ejaculation came on suddenly. I was no longer in control. It came and came and came and with each pulse, I let out a noise similar to some tennis players striking the ball at the US Open, “Huff….. Huff….. Huff…. “and it went on and on and on. With every “Huff” I drove into her as far as was possible. Marg was recovering from her orgasm but mine would not end. I felt the pain in my empty testicles with my body trying to pull cum when there was none to be had and then I blacked out.

“Are you okay,” I heard her say.

“Yer, I think so,” I replied. “I **********. I couldn’t stop cumming. My body didn’t know when to stop and I blacked out.”

“Goyse that was the best thing I have ever experienced. You know I have never liked sex with Ivan but I do enjoy it when I masturbate after he finishes but this was a hundred times better. It was like I was in a different world. Is it always like that for you?”

“Well, sometimes. This was very intense though. I just wanted you to enjoy it and let you understand how beautiful making love can be but I lost control in the end. If two people care enough for each other then there is no reason why it could not be like that every time.

“Is it like that with your wife?”

“Sometimes, there have been good times but less so recently. It could be. We start off wonderfully but then she does things to ruin it for us. It’s as if she has this vendetta against anything that I might enjoy. She seems to know how to drive a knife into my heart at exactly the right moment.”

“Things like what?”

“Well, you know that Roz and I used to go out together years ago and Roz is a lovely person. I don’t think I love her but I do care about her. Well recently when I am about to come Sue will say something like, “stay away from that little bitch, Roz or I’ll cut your fucking balls out.” You know threatening things. She is very jealous if she thinks that someone is a threat to her so brings it up at the precise moment that she knows that it will ruin it for me.”

“That’s terrible. She is a rotten bitch to do that. I hated Ivan trying to fuck me when I knew he had been out with some other woman but I would never do that to him. How do you put up with it?”

“There are good times. It’s not all bad. Hey, let’s forget them. Tonight is our night. Let’s forget the arseholes and just enjoy each other’s company. I want this night to be special, just for you.”

“Before we forget them there is a couple of things that you need to know. The first is that remember Jon’s birthday party years ago when we sat together till morning and talked. That night was very special for me. Well when you dropped me off at the end of the street at Lyn’s place, I entered as quietly as possible because I didn’t want to wake anyone up. Well, Jon and Sue were hard at it. Jon was standing in the hallway with his pants on the ground and Sue was pressed against the wall straddling him. I sat quietly in the lounge and masturbated while I watched them. “

“I’ve never believed in watching porn but it let me understand why people watch it. That’s when I decided that if you were willing I was going to give myself to you even if it was just for one night.

Lyn knew about it but couldn’t do anything about it because she and Sue have also been making love together from time to time. Lyn once told me that she enjoyed sex with women more than with men and also said that Sue was the best she had ever had. She also said that for a long time she repeatedly waved her pussy in front of Sue when they tried clothes on together without her making a move and when she did Sue told her that you had suggested to Sue that she should seduce her. I told Lyn that I didn’t believe that and that Sue was only shit-stirring.”

“Lyn watched Jon and Sue that night from a crack in the doorway from the bedroom but didn’t speak out because if she did she was frightened that Sue would tell Jon or worse still others around town what they had done together. Lyn told me that when Sue went back to bed she ordered her to clean her husband’s mess up. Lyn was ****** to lick her clean while Sue laughed that evil laugh that she has.”

“Sue told Lyn that she needs more practise because she doesn’t do as good a cleanup job as you do. Lyn confided in me that if she ever gets the chance she will get even on the bitch by (in her words), “giving her cunt to you.”

She continued after a short silence. “Now I’m feeling horny again talking about it all. Would you be willing to lick me clean? I’ve never had that done to me and the thought really turns me on.”

I kissed her and held her tight. Her big tits were flush against my chest and the feeling was wonderful. My cock was rising again. I slipped down along her body and started to massage her tits once more licking the fluids from her protruding nipples each time it appeared. For the second time in my life, my desire to be able to impregnate a lover was present however my vasectomy made that an impossibility. If only she could have my children then I would have a reason to leave the mess that my marriage had become and start afresh with someone who would give me love in the same way as I gave to her.

With this thought, I moved further down her body. Her whole crutch was a mess of our juices. Sperm has been leaking from her slit as we talked and down across her but hole which had the telltale signs that at some stage it had been abused. I made a little mental note to ask her about it if the opportunity came up.

I started by licking from below her but hole then moved up towards her pussy. As I passed her but hole I spent a little time on it. Her response was immediate. “Ooh, that’s nice,” she said.

“Do you like getting your rear being played with, Marg?” I asked.

“I usually don’t like it but that felt special. Ivan used to force himself into me at times when he came home ***** and it really hurt bad.”

“I understand. It doesn’t have to hurt, you know. If you go about it the right way it can be as nice as with your pussy. Some women enjoy it. It just depends on if you can get over the fear or with some it is repulsion at the thought of it.”

“Do you like it?” she asked.

“Not particularly,” I replied. “But I once did it with Sue when I was angry with her and we both loved it. Being angry, I knew she didn’t like it so I thought that if I did anal with her that it would be like some type of revenge, I guess. It backfired because she loved it. I have only done it once since then with her.

On that occasion, I pushed a big dildo that she keeps into her pussy to stimulate her. Then I used her juices as lube to enter her but hole. By doing it missionary style I was able to work the dildo in her as I fucked her rear. Her screams must have almost woken the neighbours up. She just went ballistic, humping the dildo, wanting it further in and further in her. It was the largest orgasm that I ever saw her experience but she was very sore the next day and cursed me for it so I didn’t try it again.”

“Maybe we could try it if you want but I don’t want you to hurt me.”

By this time I was lapping at the entrance to her pussy. She was starting to lift her hips again in response to my licking and starting to get a movement going as if to fuck my tongue. Her pussy lips were now open following our recent endeavours but she still was closed inside unlike my wife whose pussy gaped open like a huge cave whenever I licked her.

I found the vision of her highly stimulating and my cock had grown to full size again. I continued to lap at her entrance and her clit having cleaned all the external juices away. Each time I touched her clit her hips jerked almost instinctively. I avoided focusing on her clit because I was aware that women can become too tender from too much stimulation of their clit and I wanted our night to last. Her movements were becoming more intense and that deep-throated groan that I felt was so sexy had returned. She was becoming wetter and wetter and our mixed juices were being ****** from her entrance. My tongue was having difficulties keeping up.

“Put it in me. I want you to fuck me,” she said. “I want your cock. I’m going to come and I need you inside me. It’s so nice. I wish you could get me pregnant. I would love to carry your child.”

I had moved up to put my cock at her entrance. She was now slick from our previous sex and so I could enter her with little trouble although she was still as tight as any that I had experienced. I started to make slow gradual movements withdrawing only about an inch and then pushing hard against her. Her hips were mimicking my movements by lifting as I pushed into her and then dropping as I withdrew.

Once more I could feel that solid piece inside her which I knew to be her cervix. After a time it seemed to align with my cock so that when I pushed into her I could feel it as if it was wrapping around the tip of my cock. In my mind, I imagined that her body was trying to meet her desire to be impregnated by guiding me towards her eggs.

Her groaning was almost constant now and her head was arched back against the pillow. Her pussy juices were running out of her and I could feel them dripping from my balls. As I pushed into her wetness her arse was making a slight slapping sound as my balls came in contact with her.

Suddenly I felt her pussy clamp onto my cock then release then clamp again. The flow of juices from her doubled and the heat inside her pussy was intense. Rather than a continuous groan the noise from her moved up an octave, became much louder and came in bursts in harmony with the clamping on my cock. I looked directly at her and her eyes were clamped shut. My lips met hers and her mouth that had been open closed slightly to accept my kiss. The kiss continued until her moaning declined.

When we broke the kiss she moaned, “I love you, Goyse. I’ve never thought that sex could be so beautiful. Stay with me. I want this forever. We have both lost too much time.”

I had not reached orgasm but had fought it so that our loving could continue. I wanted this to be her night. I knew that at this stage her wishes of me could not be met. I still had unfinished business with my wife and I knew that if I was to leave the marriage then my wife’s spite and vindictiveness would prevent me from ever seeing our kids again.

I withdrew my cock slightly and we rolled onto our sides. “You didn’t cum,” She said.

“No. I want our loving to continue when you have recovered.” I replied. “You look so beautiful. There is a warm glow on your face that I haven’t seen before. You’re very special, you know. You have something that I have never seen in any woman before but I don’t know what it is.”

“Yes, I can feel it too. In my whole life, I have never been this happy. I’m falling in love with you.”

“No Marg, you mustn’t. Let us enjoy our times together but even if we do fall in love we mustn’t plan anything around it at this stage. We both have kids to look after and our children must always be our first consideration. You know what she is like. My kids have no chance if you and I try to become a couple. She will just use them to get her revenge on me and on you.

“You mean your son?”

“No, I mean my children. No matter what my daughters DNA, she will always be my daughter to me. I saw her born. I held her when she needed to be held and I raised her. Nothing will ever change that. They are my kids and I will protect them no matter what the cost.”

“Yes, I knew that you would say that. I was just hoping against hope that you would change your mind. Forgive me. I have no right to try to push you into a situation that can cause you more troubles than you already have. But I have to tell you, I do love you. “

“No one has ever moved my heart as you have. I have known for years that you were the one but I’ve never really had the chance to tell you before. I’ve watched and your pain and suffering have been mine. I don’t know how to explain it but when she has hurt you I have felt it too. So intense has been my feelings. I should tell you that Lyn has a thing for you as well. She is hoping you will make a pass at her.”

“I’m with you, Marg. You don’t need to worry about me getting with Lyn.”

“But you don’t understand. I want you to. Lyn hates sex with men because she has never been with a man for her. They all just want sex, bang, bang, thank you mam style. Just like me, she is tight and not very deep. Sex with men often hurts her internally. She doesn’t know and understand how great it can be and I want her to know and understand. She is my sister and there is no one in this world that is closer to me and nothing that I wouldn’t do for her. I want you to set it up so you and she spend some time together alone so that she can feel what I am feeling. It’s important to me.”

She continued “Many wouldn’t understand but when we grew up we were miles away from everyone on our dad’s farm. It was those times when you would send your best steers to market and they would sell for less than you paid the truckie to deliver them so we were always broke. There was no money to go to town. I didn’t even see a movie until after I got married and it was probably the same for Lynie. You know she likes to be called that by her close friends don’t you?”

She continued before I could reply. “There were no men in our lives. We all would have liked to go to high school then find a job. We would have liked to date like all the other kids but none of that was possible because we were so poor that dad depended on us to do the work around the place. He could not afford to let us leave.”

“You know Lynie and I shared a room until Jon came along. He was the junior on a drilling rig that set up on the property. It was good for dad because for the first time ever he had some regular income because they paid him to allow access to the drill site for the use of the roads through our land. Jon used to deliver the payment at the end of each week. Initially, he had eyes for me but when he found out my age he quickly switched to Lynie.

By that time Lynie was eighteen and I was seventeen. We knew about sex because we saw the bull with the cows. I had my period before Lynie but she was soon after that. I think I was about fourteen so she would have been fifteen.

Our hormones were running riot for those 3 years. We had no outlet. No company like most girls of our age. I started to masturbate soon after my period started and for stimulation, I thought about the bull jumping the cow. Well, that was all I knew. Sounds crazy now but that was how it was. Lynie used to like my tits because they had started developing when I was thirteen. She still didn’t have hers up until she had children.”

“One night when I was giving myself a little touch-up Lynie climbed into my bed and asked me could she suck my tits while I sexed myself. My tits were always very tender and I really liked them stroked and massaged like you did to me earlier. It really turns me on. So to me, this was just the best thing that had ever happened in my life up till that time. When Lynie then pushed my hand away and started to rub my little pussy I had my first real orgasm. Of course, I had to return the favour. So by the time Jon appeared, we were more than sisters we actually were lovers.”

“You know that sometimes Lynie and I would yard up the bull and a cow that was in season so that we could watch them. We had to pick a time when mum and dad were out visiting neighbours and we almost got caught more than once. I think mum knew and understood because she seemed to make sure that dad was steered in the right direction when she suspected. I guess that comes from being raised in the country like us with a couple of sisters.

The most beautiful orgasm that I experienced before tonight had been watching the bull with his long, thin cock up a cow with Lynie behind me and her hands in my panties stroking my pussy. Occasionally we would finger each other and both of us lost our virginity to each other well before Jon appeared on the scene.

My interest in Lynie was only to return the pleasure that she afforded me and once she left than my interest in females did not return although I still would join Lynie today if she wanted it. Lynie told me recently that when she got married her interest in girls initially disappeared.”

“After a time Jon started doing things that hurt her. She could see that he was only out for his own satisfaction and didn’t care if it was good for her. She found that she became more and more attracted to girls again. I understand it because if girls pleasure her more than men and also don’t hurt her then you can’t really judge her for it.”

“Some of our problems has been that for a long time we thought that the way that the bull did it was the way it was. The female was there just to be used by the male. Some of it is our own fault because if you don’t feel good then you don’t respond. You just accept it and hope it ends soon but you have shown me that is not what it is about.”

“To some extent, I owe Sue a debt too because over time I have been watching her and I realized that she does it for her pleasure and no one else’s. We would not be here now if I had not seen how badly she was treating you. Really she has turned it around so that she is the bull and if the men don’t like what she wants then they can go and get stuffed. Her approach is that if men are not subservient to her then they don’t get access to her pussy but if they play it her way then they can get what they want.”

I was lost for words. Her analysis was spot on but I had never realized it. That is exactly what Sue was doing. She was the bull in the paddock looking around her heard waiting for her next opportunity. The only problem with that analogy was where did that leave me? I started to understand that I was on dangerous ground.

My desire for Marg was starting to become something else. I was being drawn to her on a different plane. Up till now, it was for common need, respect and for sexual enjoyment. I wanted her to know how beautiful sex could be for those who cared for each other’s needs. But as she talked I started to realize that she was opening up to me to such an extent that she trusted me with her most innermost secrets. The type of things that some never ever divulge to a living soul were being shared with me and that was tearing on my heartstrings. I was starting to feel deeply attached to her. This was no longer two people having enjoyable sex this was becoming something that I may not be able to walk away from.

I was still half erect and her tightness meant that I was also still inside her. With her legs closed her pussy had the head of my cock clamped like it was in a vice. I doubt that I could have pulled out if I had wanted to but pulling out was the last thing on my mind. I could feel the desire to start moving again and so I pushed and pulled just a little.

“I would like to try what you spoke about before but I don’t want you to hurt me. If we try it would you stop if I ask you to?” She suddenly said. “I really don’t feel comfortable about the idea but I trust you and you said it would be OK.”

“You mean eeerrr…. In your behind. Like in your back hole.” I replied. “You don’t have to do it. It’s not important to me you know. I was just explaining to you that it doesn’t have to be a terrible experience. Some women enjoy it. That’s all.”

“But if it is enjoyable and I don’t try then I will feel that I have missed out on something.”

“OK. Just lift your leg slightly and let me pull out and we will give it a go.”

“I like you in me like this. It feels good. I will feel empty when you pull it out.”

“Don’t worry we have a good many hours left yet. When we sleep I’ll leave it in you.”

“You mean if we sleep.” She said with a little giggle.

I withdrew from her. My cock had been holding our juices inside her so when I withdrew they started to dribble out and down her crack. I turned her around so she faced away from me and then pushed my cock back in from where it had come from. She had automatically bent her legs up so that I had greater access. She also had tried to move so that my cock passed across her rear hole thinking I was after that spot but I did not want to rush things and she needed to be excited before I tried to enter her but.

I started slight movements inside her and she started to push back on me bending forward to allow me better access. It was like doggie fashion but lying down. I worked my way into her and her deep-throated moan started again. I pulled back from her and used the head of my cock in and out of her pussy entrance. Her moaning became louder and she was now moving in harmony with me. I could feel her hole getting slicker by the second. It was time.

I pulled a little bit back and quickly moved down to place my cock against her rear entrance. Before I moved I had moved my hand around her so that I could continue stimulation of her clit with my finger using our juices as a lubricant. My other hand was holding her left tit.

Her moaning continued and our movements also continued. It was more pressure on and pressure off movement but I knew that given time she would push back a little harder and when that happened the head of my cock would slip into her. We continued like that for about a minute without penetration and I was starting to think that it would not happen but and then I slipped my fingers down across her slit and then back up again. This action caused her to shift her hip movements such that I gently slipped into her.

Her hip movements were becoming larger and her moan was now almost continuous once more. I continued the movements with my fingers around her clit for a couple of seconds and then gently down her slit till I could feel my cock then back up again. Each time her reaction was to push back a little and each time I slipped a little bit further into her.

“Oooohhh that feels so good”, she said in between moans. “I’m having little orgasms all the time like it’s a continuous one. Don’t go any deeper though because it could hurt me.”

“That’s OK, You’re in control. I won’t hurt you. If you want me to stop just tell me”

“Don’t stop. It feels OK. Just let me move a little more.”

With that, her hip movements increased. I focused my finger more on her slit than her clit because I didn’t want her to get sore. Perhaps she didn’t realize it but the larger movements were taking me deeper and deeper until I was pushing up against her but cheeks and couldn’t go any deeper. The extra movement was starting to move me closer to my orgasm but at the same time, I was aware that for her it was losing some of its magic. Her moaning had stopped and her movements were becoming more mechanical.

“Are you OK,” I asked.

“I’ll be OK if you want to finish,” she replied. “But don’t cum inside me”

I immediately knew that I had to stop. I withdrew very slowly but continued to massage her slit. She turned her head towards me and kissed me saying, “Thanks, it was starting to hurt me but you didn’t have to stop.”

“Tonight is your night, remember. If I continued then I would be taking it away from you.” I got up, went to the bathroom. Washed myself and returned with 2 warm wet washcloths and cleaned down her rear. “You’re so good to me,” she said. “If only we had met years ago how different our lives would be. I love you. I want you in me.”

She was now lying on her back. I laid down on her and as we kissed. She moved her body to align with my cock and took me inside of her. “Now it’s your turn,” she said and started moving so as to get me fully embedded inside her.

When we broke our kiss she looked me straight in the eyes. I could tell that her movements were intended for my enjoyment although the expression on her face told me she was enjoying it as well but the pure exoticism that I had experienced from her earlier orgasms was gone.

This was pure sex as if she was using her pussy to get me off and get me off she did. I stopped holding back and it took only a few seconds to feel it rising and rising in me. I released my sperm in a massive flood. Because I had almost reached peak several times and held back each time my balls had produced much more than would be normal. Each time that I shot I drove as hard as possible into her and I could feel that little entrance part to her ovaries meeting the head of my cock each time that I shot and I let out a loud “Aaahhhh” each time.

I could feel some of my sperm pushing out from around my cock and running down her but and over my balls as I shot more and more into her hole and then I was done. How I wished that I could give her our baby was my only thought at that moment.

Her little laugh that I had come to love in such a short time bought me back to reality.

“What’s so funny,” I asked.

“Your expression, as if you had entered another dimension. It was beautiful to watch you. I’m glad that I could give something special back to you in return for the unique pleasure you have given me.”

“I love you.” It had slipped out without me realizing it. I had not intended to let her know how attached I had become. Damn, I thought. I should not have said that. I knew that there would be implications for my mistake. Things in both our lives were just too complex to make this more than a sex heist.

We had rolled onto our sides. She smiled at me as I held her in my arms then she kissed me and said, “I’m so happy. I’ve never ever felt this way before. I love you, Goyse.” Her eyes closed and she was asleep. Her little satisfied smile remained on her lips. This was a very special moment for me laying there being held watching her sleep.

I watched her for a while to admire the beauty of a happy, satisfied woman. Of all my life experiences that is the one that I cherish the most. A tear ran down my cheek at the thought that for the sake of my children I could not take this further than an occasional meeting then I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke at daylight with a wonderful feeling in my crutch. I looked down to see her licking the head of my cock. She smiled and said “Wakey, wakey, you’ve got to get home to the bitch. She’ll have the knives out for you by now. I love these balls and I don’t want her to cut them out,” she said as she cradled my testicles in her hand.

I knew that what she was saying was right. If Sue got just a hint of what we had done not only would my life be a misery but she would come hunting for Marg and that was something that I would not like to happen.

“Have a good shower and scrub up well. She must not smell my pussy on you. I know that it’s not hard for a woman to do that because I’ve smelt it many times on Ivan. What are you going to tell her?”

“I’ll just say that Mick and I went out for a bit of night fishing and his car broke down. I’ll ring Mick and make sure we have got our stories straight. I’ll tell him that I’ve been in an all-night poker game and don’t want her to know. He’ll be OK with it.”

“What about Donna. She may dob you and Mick in.”

“Donna hates Sue so she will go along with it. Actually, I’ll bet that she will suspect the truth. She’s a smart one that one. Never misses a trick. She’ll probably pepper me with questions next time I see her. I’d love to be able to tell her the truth. She would get off on it.”

“You like her don’t you.”

“Yep, she is special. Mick’s a lucky man.” I could see the frown on her face. “Hey, it’s OK. I would never touch her besides she is madly in love with Mick and he treats her very special. I do think that you were about to get jealous.”

She smiled and said, “I have to go home tomorrow but it will be OK because I’ll dream of you every night. My life will be a lot better after this. I’ll have something to look forward to when I come back up in a few weeks’ time.”

I showered. We kissed and I left her to go back to sleep and continue her lovely dream. For me, I grew to understand what she meant because my dreams from then on were of her and what could have been.

To this day, years later when I close my eyes at night I see her face and think of our short time together and it brings tears to my eyes. I was not to know at that time that now that she had tasted how life could be that she was going to go all out to make it permanent. My love and responsibilities to my children meant that I could not let that happen.

A thing of beauty embroidered with magnificent feelings was eventually to become a sad and terrible thing for me. Something that would cause pain and drama for us all but that was a good many years ahead. Our next meeting would be just as sensual as our first and was to see our love grow more and more.

wow, that is some story. looking forward to more.

I had just spent a night with Marg and had concocted a story to stop my wife Sue from being suspicious.

After Marg returned home a couple of days later I had a lot on my mind. Sue had accepted my explanation for not coming home although Mike told me later that she had checked my story with him the next day. Sex with Sue was becoming routine like washing the dishes or mowing the lawn. I’m not saying it was not enjoyable, much better than wanking off in the shower but it in no way compared with the experience that I had with Roz and Marg.

Each day since Marg left, a letter arrived at my work from her telling me about her life and what she was doing. Every letter ended with the words “I love you, Goyse.” She told me that she had been trying to teach Ivan to pull out for a while just before he was about to come in the way that I had so that their sex would last longer and said for the first time ever she had an orgasm with him. She said the orgasm was due to the delay and her thinking of me cleaning our juices away from her ‘little fanny’ which was the name she had given her pussy.

Ivan had told her after her return that she seemed different and not as tight and a lot wetter so she had told him that it was because she had not had sex for a couple of weeks. (If only he knew) She said her marriage was now bearable and that Ivan was coming home directly from work most nights and had commented on how responsive she had become. “For the first time in years he is learning to satisfy me and I owe it all to you.” she had written.

After 4 or 5 letters arrived my boss took me aside and told me that all this mail was starting rumors and suggested that I open a private mailbox at the post office. He finished by saying “Good luck, mate. I hope it works out for you. You’re a good bloke and you deserve a better life.” I opened the mail box the next day and started to return her mail addressed to her best friends address.

One night as we were having sex Sue suddenly said, “What’s wrong with you? You’re just not with it. Don’t you love me anymore?” It was more an accusation than a question. More a wake up buddy you’re not pulling your weight thing. I thought of the bull saying to his cow you’re not giving me the satisfaction I desire.

“I’ve got a lot of things on my mind and I’ve been working long hours.”

“So spit it out. What have you got on your mind?”

I looked straight at her for a while then thought sooner or later I will have to discuss it so what better time than this. “A guy at work told me that when I was away on that project just before I asked you to marry me you were running around with a guy named Steve from up north.”

“That would be Steve Martin. He’s just a friend. I’ve known him for years. So what? Did you expect me to lock myself in a room for 2 months without talking to anyone?”

“I’m not concerned about talking. There was more to what he told me.”

“So what other bullshit did he tell you?”

“I was hoping that you would talk to me about it rather than me having to make accusations. Isn’t it about time you stopped trying to kid yourself? I do know. I’ve had my doubts over the last 7 years but there are no doubts in my mind anymore but I would like to hear about it from you.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about. I’ve got nothing to tell you.”

“Oh, yes you have. It’s time to come clean. I’ve had a paternal test done.”

“You can’t do that without my permission.”

“Look, stop the bullshit. It’s been done so tell me what happened. It’s too late now to avoid it. Accept that I know and start laying your cards on the table. I want to know what happened and how it happened. I want details and I’m only telling you once so don’t leave anything out.”

She didn’t respond so I needed to push her further to get her to talk to me. “If you are honest with me and tell me all about it then we may be able to put it aside and get on with our lives. If you don’t do that then I’m out of here. I don’t want excuses I just want to know about what happened, how it happened and why it happened. I warn you don’t skim over anything. I want to hear it all including the details.”

There was a long pause with nothing being said. I just sat and looked at her. She could not look me directly in the eye and then it poured out. “About 2 maybe 3 weeks after you left I was picking up my younger brother from work when Steve drove up beside me and said ‘Hi’. Steve and I had been lovers before you came along and he was special to me at the time but he took off down south with one of my good friends. Once I saw him again I realized that I still had feelings for him. He asked me to come down to the beach to watch the sun setting with him. I explained that I had to run my brother home but I would meet him there later. “

“When I reached the beach he was sitting in the passenger’s side of his sports car with the seat pushed all the way back. He opened the door so that I had to sit on his lap. I was wearing a short skirt with one of my G string panties underneath. I could feel he had a hard on. We watched and talked as the sun set. All the colors in the misty clouds being reflected in the calm ocean, it was beautiful. “

“He kissed me a few times and initially I was reluctant but then he started to rub my thighs and moved up to my pussy. I told him that I couldn’t do anything because I was at my most fertile time and had stopped taking the pill because you usually used condoms. Steve would never use protection. He had a good reason not to and also he always said anything worth doing was worth doing properly – If you know what I mean.”

“He had a good reason not to?” I asked. “I don’t understand. Why is that?”

She hesitated for a moment as if she did not want to tell me. I encouraged her to by saying again that I wanted all the facts. No bullshit. I reinforced that I needed to know all the details of what happened, how it happened and why it happened.

“Well I’d rather not say but seeing you insist on knowing everything. He was too big and any that fitted him would usually tear or break and he said they sometimes hurt him. Anyway that’s what he told me and I believed him. “

“Big? How big?” I asked.

“Are you sure you want to know all this?” I nodded. We were lying on our bed and I took her hand and placed it on my cock which was at full mast. “You dirty bastard. This is turning you on and I haven’t even started yet.”

She continued. “He was big, I mean really big, probably was about 11 inches in length but his girth was massive. People talk about coke cans but I think he was probably a good deal bigger around than that. The first time that he tried to enter me was well before you and I met and it took ages to get in me. He would have only had his head in when he came and he ripped me trying. He told me next time to come to his place because he had a solution to that problem. I had to stay away for a week or more because I had to let my pussy heal. Once I thought it was healed I called him and he said to come to his place. Are you sure that you want to know these things?” She said again.

I nodded and she continued, “When I arrived his mate was there and they sat one each side of me and both of them kept kissing me and playing with me. You know sucked my tits and fingered my pussy and all that stuff. It was highly erotic and I got very turned on. Then his mate laid me down and entered me. His mate was quite large as well but not as thick. His mate got into me alright but bottomed out with about an inch to go. Steve said later he was 10 inches long. Well I had a massive orgasm and so did his mate but he didn’t stop but just kept going.”

“Meanwhile Steve was masturbating and he came over when he wanted to come. His mate pulled out and Steve put his cock against my hole, ****** his head in and shot all his cum into me. He then pulled out and his mate kept going. Steve told me that he was multi-orgasmic like he was and could always do at least 2 in a row and sometimes 3 without stopping. By the time he came again he was bottoming out in me. When he pulled out of me I was a mess. They had come in me 3 times altogether and when I say cum it was a lot each time. When Steve cum he put 3 times the sperm into me than you do and his mate was the same. I guess that goes with having a huge cock and large balls. Cum was all over my crutch and my pussy was full and so incredibly lubricated.”

“Then Steve started on me he was able to force his way into me with all the goo that was in me. I did bleed again because he ripped my entrance again. It stung quite badly for a while but I felt so full that I had another orgasm. Steve had already come once so he took quite a while to cum again and all the while I was having these little spasms in my pussy like continuous orgasms.”

“By the time Steve came in me he had also bottomed out. Where it all went I don’t know. There was some pain but it felt fantastic. We were together for several months until I caught him with someone else. She was my best mate and she had met him through me. I was really pissed off.”

"I see," I was feeling a little depressed with her talking about these huge cocks so just sat and listened.

"He left town shortly after. He had destroyed my pussy on me because I have never been able to get complete satisfaction since then with anyone else so when he had returned and asked me to go down to the beach while you were away I agreed immediately without thinking and went because I just wanted to know how it would be with him again. After I got there I thought shit my period finished about a week and a half ago and I actually panicked a little but the urge was too great for me to just drive away. I fooled myself into thinking he would pull out if I asked him to.”

The statement that she could not get satisfaction with others came as an insult to me but it did explain her cheating behavior to some extent. But what it did say quite clearly is that her behavior was not likely to change any time soon so I would have to decide if I would leave or accept it. I was finding her story extremely exciting and I was very sexually aroused despite being hurt by most of it.

She continued. “I knew that he had made my friend pregnant and then dumped her. I also knew that he had fathered a couple of kids to other married couples because he had previously skited about it to me. I nodded to show that I undersood.

“When Steve and I had sex over those several months together it had been very special. With you away I was getting very horny. Masturbation had not been helping at all. Here was a perfect opportunity as long as he didn’t cum inside me so I said okay as long as you promise to pull out. Remember you and I had been going out together but there were no permanent arrangements so I thought ‘Why not’. For all I knew you may break it off when you returned. I told him that I had a boyfriend and I was hoping that one day that you and I could get married. I also told him that you and I always used condoms so he had to pull out or I would not let him have sex with me. He agreed that he would not cum in me but even so I was worried because he laughed as he agreed.”

What could I say to that. So I said nothing and she continued.

“You must remember I was a frustrated girl who had seldom went without sex for more than a few days at a time since I had turned sixteen. At that time I had not had sex for more than 2 weeks and here I was sitting on a man’s lap who I knew had given me the best sex I had ever had and I could feel his cock up along my back while he fingered me. You know me so you would know that under those circumstances there was no way he was not going to get to fuck me. Because of all the stroking and fingering I was very wet. I lifted up off him almost standing inside the car, he pulled my soaked G-string to the side and he placed the head of his cock at my entrance and I started to sit down. “

I was feeling turned on so I touched her thigh as she continued.

“I had thought that my pussy did not close up since he had been fucking me before but I was wrong. He was tight. I had trouble getting even the head of him into me. I had to lift and drop quite a number of times to get him in. Then I felt my pussy rip and he was half way in. It was even better than when we had done it before but it hurt like hell getting him all inside me. I was having one constant orgasm. I guess the 2 weeks without sex or maybe not being completely satisfied with anyone else was the reason.”

I took my hand away from her thigh as I felt hurt by her comments which suggested I couldn't satisfy her.

“My orgasm started when he was halfway in me and continued till he pulled out and that was after he had cum. You want the truth so I’ll give it to you. Our marriage is probably stuffed anyway so I may as well tell you. If he had tried to pull out I would not have let him. I just lost it. Nothing mattered at that time except the sex. He came in me and kept going and he came in me a second time and I was still having little orgasms so I told him not to pull out and he kept going. By the time that he came the third time I was so sore that we had to stop. “

I was feelig pissed by now so again I said nothing and just started at her. She dropped her eyes but continued.

“When he did pull out I was bleeding. Not a little but quite a lot. His car seat was covered in our cum juices mixed with my blood. I was very sore and I was worried that I would have to go to see a doctor. A couple of days later when he caught up to me again I just said where are we going because it was so satisfying that I just wanted it and wanted it. We fucked every day until I was 2 weeks late with my period and then I told him that I thought that he had got me pregnant.”

"So what happened to him?" I had finally controlled my anger and depressive feelings

“He fucked me again and disappeared. His last words to me were that your new boyfriend can raise the little bastard. I thought he loved me but I was treated no differently to any of the other girls that he got up the duff. “

"He walked away without accepting resonsibility." She nodded in agreement.

“I was in a dilemma. I had a boyfriend that I really cared about and wanted to make a future with but this had convinced me that for complete sexual satisfaction I needed someone with a big cock. I enjoyed sex with you but afterward I always wanted more. On top of that I was going to have a baby, someone else’s baby.”

"You could have at least told me the truth."

“I wanted to tell you but my mum called me a silly girl and to wake up to myself. She said that if I told you that you would disappear like Steve did. She asked me had you and I had sex and I told her yes but we always used condoms except when I knew that I was safe. She said there is no such thing as safe. Tell him it is his or better still just tell him you found out you were pregnant while he was away.”

"So she convinced you to not tell me?"

“If you remember that is what I said. Just that I found out I was pregnant. If you had asked I would have told you the truth but you never asked. I didn’t lie to you I just didn’t tell you. “

“Yes, I remember.” I replied. While she was telling me I had started stroking her pussy again and occasionally her clit. She was extremely wet, much wetter than she usually got when I touched her. It was obvious that recalling this was a big turn on for her as it was becoming for me now that my anger has subsided. The term cuckold came to mind as she talked but I put it out of my mind because I was unknowing and an unwilling participant.

My cock was coated in pre-come and a couple of times I rubbed my hand across my cock to stop it dripping onto the bed but where she was the sheets were soaked. I was starting to believe that I would accept her explanation because it was obvious that there was little that she did not explain to me no matter how hurtful it was and it all made sense. I still had one more important question and although I already knew the answer it was the critical test of her truthfulness.

“Have you seen him since?”

She looked down at the bed as if to think up an appropriate answer. I was not going to interfere. This was her test. Would she tell me the truth?

“Yes,” was all she said.

“Did you have sex him,” again a long hesitation.

She looked me straight in the eye, “Yes.”

“How often did you have sex.”

“You mean with him”, I nodded. “Quite a few times.” She started to cry. I held her tightly but stopped stroking her pussy. I kissed her and she responded.

“I don’t want to lose you. There are things that I can’t tell you. There are things that you would not understand or forgive me for.”

“Tell me and make it the truth and we will try to work it out. I know that you have been cheating on me now for a long, long time and I haven’t left yet. If you’re truthful with me we may work it out and get over it. If you lie then it’s over and I walk away. I know enough that if you lie there is a good chance I will know.” It was a bluff but I needed answers on why she kept cheating on me.

“First of all you must make me a promise”, I nodded again. “Kayline must never know. No matter what happens Kayline must always think that you are her dad.”

I agreed. I fact I told her that I have always regarded kayline as my child and that would not change no matter what. She continued, “He came back to see Kayline. You actually took the call from him and when he asked to speak to me you handed me the phone. Don’t you remember about 18 months after Kayline was born. You had asked me afterwards who it was and I told you just an old school mate that was in town for a bit.” I couldn’t help but laugh at this – he was after a bit all right.

She continued, “He said he wanted to see his daughter and that I had to meet him the next day when you were at work. I met him out the road at a farm that was owned by one of his friends. He invited me in but I refused so he got into the car. Kayline was in her car seat in the back. He was not interested in Kayline he was only interested in getting into my pants. He told me he wanted to fuck me again. I had worn jeans just in case he tried it on. That gave me the best chance of denying him and stopping him getting at me. I didn’t want to have sex with him. I was married to you and life was great with us but he had said that if I didn’t meet him he would ring you up and tell you about his daughter.”

“You didn’t want to have sex with him?”

She hesitated again. Looked down and then looked me straight in the eye. “I was turned on by the thought of it but remember this arse hole had got me pregnant and disappeared and left me to work it out all by myself. You don’t understand the pressure it put on me. Remember, my parents had wanted me to have an abortion by telling the police that I had been ***** but I refused because this was my child. Besides I had been willing to have sex with him when I had got pregnant. They then talked me into trying to tell you that it was your child and I refused again. I did however agree to just tell you I was pregnant but I told them that if you asked then I would tell you the truth. Was I going to jump into bed with him – no fucking chance? You will also remember that I had stopped taking the pill about that time because you and I had discussed having another child so I couldn’t make the same mistake. I think this was about my second cycle after stopping the pill and I knew that if I let him in my pants then I could have gotten pregnant again and there was no way that I was going to do it to you again. “

“So you turned him down. You didn’t have sex with him.”

Again a dead silence, this time for quite a while. I could see tears welling up in her eyes again then a quiet whisper. “He ***** me.” She was still looking down and not looking me in the eyes. She looked up and repeated, “The fucker ***** me in front of our daughter. He grabbed me and pulled me out of the car. He laid on top of me and wrestled my jeans off. Keyline was crying all the time and I had to pacify her. Eventually I had to give in and let him fuck me. This time I was dry and it hurt me real bad. You might not remember it but I could not have sex for a couple of weeks because not only did he rip me again there were a lot of bruises. I had to hide them from you. I couldn’t afford to let you see them because you would ask questions and I didn’t have answers that I thought that you would accept. “

This shocked me to the core. I could not believe what I was hearing. “Then our son could be his too.”

“No fucking way. He’s not. He’s yours. There is no chance at all that he is not yours. I drove from there to the chemist shop and my friend who works there got me a pack of the night after pills. She gave me 20 altogether and I kept the others for next time.”

“What do you mean the next time?”

Again the hesitation “He blackmailed me. He told me that if I didn’t give him what he wanted and do what he wanted, when he wanted he would tell you that Kayline was his. He also said that he would tell you that he had been fucking me all the time when you were away and that I still put out for him whenever he asks.”

“So how long did that go on for?”

“It still is.”

“Surely that can’t be. That’s five and half years. How often does he do you?”

“He comes and goes. It only happens when he comes back into town.”

“Fuck!”

She stopped talking and just looked down. I was angry and couldn’t speak. What the hell could I say? All was quiet for a long time and then she continued. “There’s more but I don’t know how to tell you. It’s probably better if you don’t know. I’m so ashamed.” She was crying continuously now. My emotions took over and I sat up and held her tightly. I was wiping her tears away and kissing her eyes.

“Just tell me. I have to know no matter what it is or how much it hurts me.”

“He’s been selling me. Once he had control of me he said I want you to meet a few people. I went with him and there were several men in a donger type building with just a bed in it. The men lined up outside and he bought them in one at a time. I didn’t know what to do but I eventually agreed as long as everyone wore protection.

I told them all ‘If anyone tries to do me without protection then I’m out of here. You all have to wear condoms’. One guy went off and came back with a box of condoms. I then saw them paying Steve so I know that he was prostituting me.”

“Fuck. I don’t believe this. We need to go to the police.”

“No. We can’t.”

“Why. For Christ sake, WHY?”

She was looking down again. She was avoiding my gaze. “The first couple of times I was angry and I was not very stimulated so I just laid there and let it happen but the third time he had about eight guys who had really big cocks. He said to me that they were all tested and safe and that he wanted me to take them bareback while he watched. Initially I refused but I knew that I was just past my danger time so there was a good chance that they wouldn’t get me pregnant besides I still had some of those pills. He told me that if I did this he would give me $50 per man. He also said that he was leaving town and needed the money and if I did it I could then get on with having a child with pencil-dick. That is what he always called you. I agreed just to get rid of him.”

“I thought if I do this the nightmare would be over and gone.” There was another long pause. A couple of times she started to say something but nothing came out. Suddenly she said, “The reason why you can’t go to the police is that I enjoyed it. It was fantastic and all the men knew I was enjoying it. I actually told a couple of them that if they stayed I would give them freebies. They were all gentle with me and it was not like just having sex. They made sure that it was good for me and it was really wonderful.“

There was another long pause. I waited patiently because I could tell that she wanted to say more. “You probably will get angry with me for telling you this but our marriage is over anyhow so it won’t make any difference.”

“The thing that really, really gets me going is when I don’t know the man and then I find that he is well endowed and on top of that I know there is a high risk that he can get me pregnant. Now here I was with eight men like this and they all did me twice. I was chocka-block with sperm and my mind was telling me that any one of those swimmers could get me pregnant. I just couldn’t help it. It make me cum and cum and cum endlessly."

I shook my head. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Marg had suggested that something like this was happening but I just thought she was jealous and trying to make Sue look bad. Because i didn't speak, Sue continued.

“Even though I thought that I was outside my fertile time I couldn’t be sure so the risk was there. Even though I knew that I would take the morning after pill it was the thought.” She delayed again. “I should explain that I also knew you had not got me pregnant because I was using the morning after pill when I was fertile and when we had sex because I wasn’t willing to take the risk that it could be someone else’s child. I had to be certain that I did not get pregnant. I was actually thinking of going back on the pill. “

She had stunned me again, “And that was the end of it?”

“No. It stopped for a time and we went on to have our son, Tom but I had given my phone number to one of the group. He had stayed in touch with me through the skate center. He would come out when I went skating and talk to me. I explained to him that we were trying for a child and so he accepted that he could not have sex with me. He asked me if I would do it again once our child was born and I had recovered. After a while I agreed. He’s a real gentleman. He’s kind to me and makes sure that I enjoy it as much as he does. He is shorter than Steve but almost as thick and he knows how to use it and he never ever hurts me. I just couldn’t say no to him. “

“So that’s why you’re late home each week after skating?”

“Yes, we have been having sex since about a month after Tom was born. That’s why I always run to the shower when I return. It was his cum that you licked out of me that night that you cornered me. Goyse, you always enjoy sex with me after I come home from skating. You always comment on how good it is. It makes it good because I enjoy the thought of you having me after him. It hasn’t hurt our marriage, it has made it stronger. If I didn’t have him I would not be happy and I know I would have to go looking like a bitch on heat and that could destroy both of us.”

“What about Steve?”

“Steve came back again a while ago when we were out water skiing. You were in the boat. He came up to me and said come with me, I want to talk. I went with him because I didn’t want you to find us together. As we walked away he said to some of the guys, Are you coming? One of them said quietly, why? Steve replied to him she’s going to put out for us. I didn’t know what to do. I knew all the guys hang around me to try to get into my pants and besides you had let that little slut, Roz come out water skiing with us and I was really angry with you so I didn’t resist.”

"So that is what it was about. I wondered why you went off with the boys."

“They all had me, all 6 of them. One tried anal but I stopped him and told them that my husband is the only one who will ever touch me there. One of them said so Goyse is an arse bandit is he and laughed. I got angry and told them that if they put all of them together they still would not come near to the standard that you are.”

"Thanks for doing that. I guess it is something."

“Carol had turned up out of the blue and told us that the boat had broken down. She joined in with us. I was glad because it took some of the pressure off me and I didn't want to be there. After when we returned you had gone home which frightened me a bit, especially when they told me that Roz went with you.” She hesitated again then looked me straight in the eye, “You fucked her didn’t you? I know you did. It was so you could get even with me. When they told me I felt like going back and doing them all again. I was so angry with you.”

I didn’t answer the question or comment. “Is there more?”

“Yes, probably but I can’t think clearly right now but it is important that I tell you that I love you, Goyse but I also have to tell you I am not in love with you. I want to keep you as my husband. No one else can fill that gap in my life.”

“You love me but you’re not in love with me? What the hell does that mean?”

“It’s difficult to explain but I’ll try. We have good sex it is quite enjoyable but sometimes despite how hard you try you cannot completely satisfy me. We are close all the time and I feel attached to you. We talk together and seldom argue and you always consider my needs usually before your own. My heart says that you are the one and you’re the perfect husband and almost every woman in the world would walk over hot coals to have a husband like you.”

“BUT?”

“This is hard for me to say because it will upset you and I have never wanted to hurt you. If you had not ****** me to tell you all these things I don’t think that I could ever have told you what I have tonight, maybe some of it but not all.

“Spit it out. Don’t keep bullshitting.”

“Okay, I’ll give it to you straight. I have to have big cock. Without it I just can’t survive. When I go to sleep at night I don’t dream about us, I dream about men with big cocks. I feel it in my dreams and wake up. I am on the verge of orgasm and it won’t go away. It is the reason that I wake you up in the middle of the night for sex because I need to be satisfied. I can masturbate and my desire is not satisfied. I can wake you up and we can have sex two or three times or more but the desire is still there. I’ve tried dildos that almost split me open but it still doesn’t work. I’ve tried all sorts of things and I get off okay but the desire is still there. I’ve spent the day, all day with women doing all types of things with them but it still doesn’t work. Give me a good thick cock to spew its sperm into my quim especially when I’m fertile and the desire goes away for two days, maybe a week sometimes but it always comes back. It has to be big and it has to be bareback or it doesn’t ease the pain. “

“Doesn’t ease the pain? What do you mean the pain?”

“The issue is that Steve has fucked me up big time. He has ripped and stretched my pussy so bad that average men make me feel empty, they can’t take that desire away and there is nothing I can do about it. It just won’t go away so I’m stuck with it. So what I’m saying to you is I want our marriage and I’ll do almost anything for you to keep you but it has to be conditional. Those conditions are that every Tuesday and Friday nights you must let me have what I want and in return I promise at all other times to be the best wife that any man could ever have.

This angered me a little so I came back, “What about me and my desires? What if I want another woman? You must understand that often I have difficulties because you are too stretched and if you continue to have big cock then it won’t improve.”

“You must know by now that I can’t handle you with any other woman. I get too jealous, angry and irrational. So that won’t work but I will give you my back passage whenever you want it. That is tighter than any other woman ever was.”

“You know that anal sex is not my thing. We have only done it twice in ten years and one of those times I was trying to get back at you for cheating on me. You see it is not about the sex it is about the contact. It’s about seeing the other person enjoying our intimacy, looking into their eyes and seeing the passion.”

I stopped for a while and thought fuck it, I’ll really put the pressure on her. “Well I know that you have sex with Lyn. I’d like you and me to do her together. Actually Jon is away at present. It is the perfect opportunity to invite her over and take it from there.”

I hesitated again and I could see that she was trying to understand how she felt about Lyn and me so I went on. “Perhaps when I come to terms with all this I might want to watch you with one of your big cocks and even join in. “

She took a big breath before she answered telling me she didn't really want to be part of what I was asking for. “You, Lyn and me, I think should be okay. You would love it because she has the cutest little pussy that I have ever seen and she is tight, very tight. I know you like her. In fact while I’ve been with her I’ve thought of you creaming her and then I clean her off again for you. She would enjoy that. I’ll discuss it with her when I go to see her during the week. She and Jon are thinking of having a child, shame that you are not fertile. You could have helped them out.”

She hesitated again as if trying to find the right words, “But if you were to see me with a big cock you would learn to hate me. You don’t understand what it does to me. I just go crazy. Most of the time I don’t know what I’m saying or doing and later on I feel ashamed. I would not like you to see that. I care for you too much and it would destroy you. I get really, really, nasty and say things that you would not like. “

By this time I was on the verge of cumming. She was so wet from talking about it and my playing with her that the sheets were soaked. I had got an insight into her for the first time ever. I knew that our talks would continue because I planned to corner her when she returned from skating the next evening before she showered and insist that she tell me about her night. I rolled over onto her and pushed into her pussy.

Our foreplay tonight had been her confession backed up by the picture she had painted of Lyn’s little tight pussy. I was going to have that dream quite often for most of my life. It followed a pattern, first there was Marg’s face then I move down to see Marg’s pussy. Suddenly it is not thick dark but sparse blond hair and then I look up to see that it is not Marg at all it is Lyn. A feeling of confusion follows and then I look over and see my wife being fucked by a foot long cock with a head as round as my forearm and her screaming ‘give it to me, give me more, give me more’. I then wake up and find it is just a dream but my cock is so hard that I either have to have sex or masturbate to get back to sleep.

Sue had reached orgasm almost immediately I felt the juices and the heat but unlike Marg where I had felt her spasms that was not the case with my wife. For me there was almost no contact. She was too stretched for complete contact. The spasms would have been there but I could not feel them. She just had been stretched so much and with all her juices there was no friction. She knew it and she said quietly. “Do you want my arse.”

“Nope, you don’t like that.”

“I could suck you.”

“Nope, tell me about the day Steve made you pregnant at the beach again, just the part about when you first sat on his cock and how it felt.” I was moving slowly in her. She was so sloppy that my mind was telling me that it felt like those eight men had just cum in her. She started her story giving a lot more detail. When she got to the part when Steve came the first time she told how cum flowed out around his cock and he remained erect. She said he didn’t even miss a stroke, kept going and didn’t stop. The vision of his sperm flowing out from around his tool and his swimmers moving up to join with her egg to make Kayline was just too much for me.

I didn’t hear any more of her story because I was squirting and on each squirt I yelled, “Awe fuck. Awe fuck. Awe fuck……." When I was spent she kissed me and said “you really liked that, didn’t you. I’ve got plenty more stories to tell my little cuckold husband but for now he has to sleep.”

I was shocked at what she had said. To start with I was not little. If anything my cock was a little bit above average. Also I felt that I was just the husband caught up in her betrayal. I also felt that to be classified a cuckold I had to be party to the cheating and agree with it. It was obvious that she saw me in quite a different light. She saw me in a way that shocked me to my core. Did she really think that I accepted it as a necessary part of our relationship?

With that thought I rolled over and closed my eyes. She moved away and so I moved over closer to her with my cock wedged between her legs. My dream started as it always would with Marg’s beautiful face. A feeling of resentment disappeared as contentment took me over and I went to sleep in her juices that had saturated the sheets.

I was soon to learn that if I did not do a very good job of cleaning Sue each night after that time that sleeping in wet sheets was all too common because she started missing the shower when she returned after her nights out. After our sex I continued to drift off to sleep dreaming about my special woman, Marg, then Lyn, then a big cock cumming in my wife. However from that night an extra chapter was added to the dream, Marg and Lyn both in my bed making love to me with my wife watching and ready to perform clean up duties.

That night despite having cum before going to sleep I awoke at 4 am having a massive orgasm. I had not had a wet dream since I was fifteen. The final part of my dream that night was of a big cock fucking my wife while she screamed, “Give it to me. Give me more. I’m ovulating. I want your baby. Get me pregnant. My husband wants another child,” while Lyn gave me her tight pussy. The pussy in my dream was Marg’s but it had blond hair and had already been filled with Jon’s cum which squirted out the side every time I pushed in. I woke Sue up and said, “It’s alright. Just don’t keep me in the dark. If you tell me about everything from now on I’ll stay.”

As I drifted back to sleep she said, “There’s a lot more that I need to tell you about yet. Thanks for listening to me. I’ve never had anyone who I could trust to tell it all to before.” Then she kissed me. I could see in the moonlight that her eyes were red and I knew that she had been crying during the night. She turned away and was immediately snoring. I had not felt this close to her for the last 5 or 6 years.

Before long my dream switched back to Marg and how wonderful she had been to me. I awoke with the alarm going off. It was time to get ready to go to work.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
Following my wife’s confession, I found that I was getting suspicious of everyone. Looking back now I realize that I was not coping and was probably on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I even suspected my dad and my brother and my long term friend who just happened to be my cousin.

None of it made any sense anymore but I found that after a few drinks I felt a lot better about life and my troubles and concerns just disappeared.

To make matters worse it was around this time that I caught my wife and my good friend Jeff who was the lead singer in the band that practised at my house. Jeff was the brother of a long term school friend. I had shown him how to play a guitar many years before when he was just a kid. He was very talented and took to it very well, so well in fact that he improved out of sight until he was able to start his own band and as lead singer was doing extremely well. His band was in great demand locally. He had spoken to me some months before because the band had lost their place to practice and as his wife had just had their first baby he could not practice at his home.

I was very happy to allow them to use my place. My home was set up high on a hill and underneath I had set up as a bar and den for entertaining. Because Sue liked loud music I had gone to a great extent to insulate the walls as it was being built. This way the music could be turned up without disturbing the neighbours too much. It was the perfect place for a rock band to practice.

On the night that I caught them the band had finished practice and we were all having a few drinks. My wife was upstairs. It was not unusual for us to sit around drinking for an hour or so after the practice. I had noticed that Jeff was not with us but was not concerned initially because I just assumed he had gone to the bathroom however after some time passed I started to wonder what was keeping him.

Eventually, I had my suspicions so went out the back door waited for a while and then entered the upstairs house via the back stairs. My wife was nowhere to be seen and neither was Jeff. The kids always went to bed as soon as practice finished so I knew that they would be asleep by now. The only other door that was closed was to our bedroom. I walked as quietly as possible along the hallway and very quietly opened the door thinking that my wife may be asleep. The scene that met me shocked me to the core. I would not have been surprised if they had been stealing a kiss because Jeff was always one to flirt with the girls. But I could see Jeff’s bare arse rising and falling from the limited light that was coming from the bathroom light behind me. Sue had her legs spread and her knees bent with her heels resting on his but pulling him in to her. I could hear her whimpering like a dog that is at the door trying to attract the attention of its master. Jeff only had a shirt on and I could see that Sue had shed all of her clothing.

I don’t know to this day if Jeff knew that I was there or not. I had not fully opened the door but had opened it enough that everything was visible. I was stunned, frozen to the spot. This was happening on my bed in my house right in front of my nose. My feelings raged inside me, first anger, then frustration, and then a feeling of hopelessness took over me. With the shock, I had let go of the door handle and the door swung slowly open as if controlled by some mysterious force. The further it opened the more light entered the room until I could see as if it were daylight.

I could now see my wife’s face as Sue had her head pushed backwards into the pillow. Jeff’s body was bent like a banana so that he could suck on her tit as he rammed into her. I assumed that he had his eyes closed because otherwise, the increase in light would have alerted him that the door had opened. I could see that from his stroke that his cock had to be long because the stroke must have been at least nine inches. The constant whimpering noise that Sue was making was drowning out any sound so it was possible that they had not heard me enter and the whimpering was not only increasing in volume but was also increasing in pitch.

I suddenly realized that I was framed in the doorway against the outside light. The initial shock was passing but I didn’t know what to do. I knew that I could run away like I had when I had caught her before, I could disturb them by pulling him off her or I could do nothing and stay and watch. I had always regretted leaving on that previous occasion so I immediately knew that to cut and run was not an option. If I chose to pull him off it would cause a ruckus and the other band members would soon be aware and they may come to his assistance and I could never predict what the outcome could be. That only left one option which was to let it continue but then the question was do I slowly close the door and pretend that nothing had happened or do I just stand there. I decided to stay so moved into the room away from the doorway. This meant that I was now directly behind them.

I could now see where his cock was entering her and could see that not only was his cock long but it was also of a good-sized girth. She was obviously in the middle of orgasm because juices would run from her whenever he pulled back. Unlike when she and I fucked there was no space between his cock and her so that as he pushed in her pussy acted like a scrapper to clear most of the juices from his stem. I could see her anus clenching then relaxing and pushing out as it relaxed and pulling in as it clenched and in my mind, I pictured the rhythmic action of her orgasm causing all the muscles in her abdomen to work together. I imagined how pleasurable it must feel for her and my mind immediately went to Marg and how beautiful she appeared as her orgasm had taken her over the edge when I made love to her.

Up till this time I had been too shocked to respond sexually to the sight before me but immediately that I thought of Marg I felt a stirring in my groin. Within an instant my cock was rock hard. I went to lean against the walk-in wardrobe behind me and realized that the door had been left open. I moved back slightly with the idea that once they had finished I would be concealed from their sight so they would not know that I had witnessed their act of deceit until I chose to confront them. Seeing the actions of my wife’s arse was starting to stimulate me more and the thought came to me that I should rush out and stick my cock into her rear passage. However, their position on the bed was such that this would be impossible.

I suddenly realized that the movements of her anus had slowed and her moaning had stopped then saw her lift her head looking directly at where I was standing. A smile slowly spread across her face. I moved a little further back into the shadows but realized that she must know that I was there because the door was now open and they had closed it. She was trying to see me. Jeff’s pace was quickening and his stroke appeared to be getting a little longer. “How long is this guy” was my immediate thought.

I saw Sue indicate with her eyes towards the door. "She wants me to close the door," I thought but if I did I may reveal my location and that could cause confrontation. I moved toward the door and while still in the shadows pushed lightly on it towards the closed position. I pulled down the latch so that there was little noise then retreated to my hideaway. All this time I was watching their joining intently. The pace was getting ever quicker. I realized that the light from the outside street lighting shining in through the window was adequate for me to see clearly. Suddenly Jeff lifted his mouth from her tit and said “I’m going to cum. Where do you want it?”

“Cum in me, “ was the reply.” Don’t pull out. I want your seed. Give it all to me you fucker. Make me pregnant. I’m at my peak of fertility and I want your baby.”

”OOOHH, OOOHH, OOOHH, OOOHH” was the reply and with that, he rammed hard into her. I could see his balls lifting and dropping as the base of his cock throbbed in rhythm with his balls. I could see the sperm being shot in throbs along the pathway in his cock. Before he finished the white sperm was leaking from around his shaft.

All this time my wife was looking directly at where I was standing. Had she seen me or was she just trying to see who had entered the bedroom?

In a short time, Jeff had caught his breath. “Did you mean it? Could I make you pregnant?” He asked.

“Good chance, honey”, she said. “I’m not on the pill and you didn’t use protection and my period ended around a week and a half ago so there’s a very good chance”.

“Fuck!” He replied. “My missus would kill me. She doesn’t mind me getting a bit on the side now and then but if I got you up the duff, God help me. She would cut and run.”

“Huh, you’re worried. How do you think Goyse would react?”

“Fuck, when you told me he wouldn’t mind if we snuck away for a quick fuck I naturally thought that you must be on the pill or something. What sort of woman fucks around with her husband’s mate without protection?”

“Nope, I don’t use protection that would take away most of the thrill.”

“Fuck me, you’re a stupid bitch. You can’t take risks like that. Wake up to yourself.”

“That’s a fucking laugh. You didn’t hesitate to fuck me bare and now you say I’m stupid. It’s obvious which head controls you, isn’t it? Now get your pants on and fuck off back to your wife where you belong, you cheating prick and don’t bring your fucking make-believe band back to my house again. I’ve had enough of you donkey dicked arse-holes who won’t take responsibility for their actions. This is the last fuck that you’ll get from this pussy I can tell you. Now fuck off.”

Jeff’s pants were on in a flash. A few minutes later I heard him say to the guys. “His missus has chucked us out. Come on, Let’s go. Anyone see where Goyse is?”

“He went down the back somewhere. He’s probably gone down to Sam’s place.” Sam was my neighbour. This was followed by a bit of noise and then their van took off. Sue remained lying prone on the bed. She had not moved from the position she had been in while they fucked. The only move that she had made was to cross her legs.

“You can come out now, they are gone,” she said. “Did you like the show?” I still didn’t move. “I saw your shadow on the wall when you opened the door so I know that you’re here and I saw you close the door when I asked you to. I knew that you would try to find Jeff once you knew that he had not returned after going to the toilet. Remember that you said that one day you might watch me take on a big dick. Now you have.”

“You’re a fucking mongrel slut,” I replied as my anger took over.

“Yes, I know. Nice isn’t it. Now come out here you little cuckold prick and clean this cum out of my pussy before I get pregnant again. Besides, my arse is longing to have your dick in it again. I love it when you’re angry and fuck me up the rear. Remember last time. You can really make a girl scream. They may fuck my pussy but my arse will always be yours.” I started to move out of the shadows towards her. “You had better switch the light on. You won’t see the mess he has made of my quim without the light.” She started to open her legs.

I switched the light on and marvelled at the blobs of cum leaking from her hole. Her crossed legs had acted like a dam to hold it against her opening so that as her legs opened it issued like a wall of goblets of cream. I caught some of it on my hand and started to lick the remainder as it issued forth. By the time the flood stopped, I had also undressed. I moved up on her and sucked on the same tit that Jeff had. She told me to use the other one because he had hurt that one. I moved across.

“Kiss me”, she said in that special sexy voice that had first attracted me to her. She continued “You’re wonderful, no one could have a better husband than you. I love you.” This had taken me by surprise. I didn’t expect it. She seemed to show a level of contempt for me recently that made me believe that our marriage was surviving on her necessity to keep a father for her children and I knew that was now my main motivation. She had hurt me too many times for my love to be sustained. I still cared for her but I knew that at that moment for me to love her was totally out of the question so I didn’t answer.

By this time my mind was thinking of a different pussy with dark hair covering up closed lips with a little bead of moisture on its slit. With that thought came a very deep passionate feeling from within my chest and it spurred me on. Instead, I was licking my mate’s sperm from an oversized opening that served as a pussy in a attempt to remove enough to prevent her from getting pregnant. I was not so stupid as to believe that it would make one iota of difference. If she was going to get pregnant then so be it. Perhaps it was the excuse that I needed to pack my gear and go to my Marg. Besides I knew that she still had a few of those pills that are used after sex to prevent the egg from taking so I knew that she was going to get her period on time. My licking was just a cover-up for the love that had been developing over time for Marg. The thought of Marg had me at full mast and I pushed my cock into the sloppy mess that was my wife’s pussy. It was a tall order for me to get off this way so I moved my hand down to her arse and wiped Jeff’s sperm on it as a lubricant then pushed a greasy finger into her hole. I felt her hump a little as I did so and thought, “this fucking cheating bitch actually wants me to fuck her arse and it looks like she’s going to like it.”

I pulled out of the sloppy mess in her pussy and lined up with her rear. She had wrapped her arms around me and as the head of my cock touched her hole her grip tightened. I held it there while my mind painted the picture of Marg opening up to take me inside. I felt her movements pushing against me and my cock head pushed through the barrier. She gave a little gasp and her movements gradually picked up a rhythm which took me gradually deeper and deeper. It was nice, very nice considering I was not a person who normally liked anal. My thoughts coincided with the entry into her rear and I joined her rhythm.

“You’re so good to me,” she said. “No one would love me as you do. I wish that I had a tight little pussy like Lyn’s because then I would only want you and I would never look at anyone else.” She let out a little groan and then another one. I had hunched my back to reach my goal. I could feel the juices running out of her pussy and down onto my cock and then I realized that she was stimulating her clit with her fingers as I fucked her arse.

The mention of Lyn’s pussy had me now thinking of Marg’s pussy but with sparse blond hair and I realized that she had done this on purpose but I didn’t know why. Then it came to me, I understood. She had not done this for my satisfaction she was doing it for herself by getting off thinking of Lyn’s pussy or for some other perverted reason.

“Would you fuck her for me?” She asked

She had interrupted my train of thought again. My emerging orgasm had disappeared. I was now right in as far as I could go. Her movements were becoming more pronounced and so were mine so I was pulling halfway out and then back in. Her juices were running out of her pussy providing enough lubrication that it felt like Marg’s pussy and my thoughts shifted back to her. “Who”, I asked.

“Lyn,” she said.

“She won’t be interested.”

“She is, I asked her and she said to set it up.”

“She wants you to set up so that I can fuck her? That doesn’t sound right. It just doesn’t sound like Lyn to me.” Again I had the picture of Marg’s pussy but with blond hair. She had done it to me again but this time I was too near my orgasm for it to back off.

“Yes. She said if you can fuck her sister you can fuck her.”

“What do you mean fuck her sister?”

I was about to cum. I could feel it rising and rising and rising, I couldn’t stop it and then, “You know exactly what I mean you fucking cheating little cuckold cunt. I’ll cut your fucking balls out if you do her again. I’ll say this once and once only. If you try to link up with that husband stealing bitch again her life will be stuffed and as for you I will go down into the main street of town, lay down naked at the most fertile time of my cycle and invite every man in sight to fuck your wife in every orifice she has while telling them that you can’t father children and tell them that you told me to do it.“ There was a slight delay and then “and I will not use a night after pill. I'll get pregnant and you will be ****** to raise someone else’s child again and you will have no idea whose it is. Do you understand me?”

All pleasure disappeared from my loins but it was too late to stop my ejaculation. She had pulled back so that my cock had come out of her at the exact moment and I was pumping my cum into nowhere but as for feelings there was only anger and guilt and shame. Somehow she had found out, but how. I knew that my relationship with Marg would have to be put on hold. My wife did not make idle threats. She was capable of almost anything. I was finding out over the years that the nice, little, cute, calm, decent girl that I had taken for a wife was actually a jealous, vicious, vindictive witch.

“Now that we understand each other, Lyn will be over for an early dinner tomorrow night. The kids are going out to my mum’s place for the week while we patch up our marriage so you make bloody sure that you are home from work on time and no fucking wanking. I want that little cock of yours primed and ready to go. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, I understand,” I replied. After all what else could I say?

She continued, “And I need to know where you keep the tripod for the camera. I haven’t been able to find it today. Lyn wants a few nice family pictures taken for her sister, Marg.

“Ooohh, I almost forgot….. If you want the love letters that the fucking cheating little bitch sent to you, my fucking cheating little cuckold husband, they are already in the tip. You had better get there early because they cover it up around 9:30. Oh, and it is good to hear that you have taught the little slut how to train her husband by showing her what I taught you. Now it’s time to train Lyn so that she can enjoy her marriage as well. And you’re sleeping in Jeff’s mess tonight. Now let’s see if you can still dream of her tight little pussy tonight while you wallow around in my love juices.”

I didn’t dream of Marg or Lyn, there was no pussy on my mind that night. In fact, I didn’t sleep at all. My thoughts were of things like how to neutralize her vindictiveness and how Marg and I could escape this nightmare with our kids. I knew that if I couldn’t take the kids then I couldn’t go. Years’ later staying is on my list of the 5 biggest mistakes that I have made during my life. It is listed at the top next to allowing myself to be talked into having a vasectomy by my wife.

My downhill fall into alcohol dependency had already started. My constant feeling of helplessness was taking over my life, helplessness that only ever disappeared when I had consumed enough alcohol to not care about anything or anybody.

Lyn looked so dainty in her short skirt that was well above her knees. It brought back visions of my school days when the senior girls would try to outdo each other for the shortest skirt. Her skirt was more like a wide belt than a skirt.

We had met her downstairs and my wife, Sue said, “you look lovely tonight Lyn. That skirt is very sexy. Did you leave your panties off as I asked?” and with this Sue placed her hand on her thigh. “Hhhmmm, you not only look good you feel good, honey. Take a feel, Goyse.”

It was not unusual for me to pat Lyn on the bum when the opportunity presented itself. I think that she liked the attention. I could tell by the little sideways look and the smirk that she would reply with.

On occasions, she had actually bent over just a little further when I had patted her so that her pussy was accessible for a second pat and of course I didn’t let her down but that was always the limit of our contact. This was another thing because here was my wife telling me to feel under Lyn’s skirt and it was going to be bare flesh.

I reached out slowly and passed my hand from her back under her crutch. Not hard but just skimming her flesh. My middle finger skirted her slit and I felt just a slither of wetness. As I touched her I detected a slight sigh and her mouth opened just a little. I had never seen her pussy before, but Sue had given me a description on a couple of occasions and the feel matched her description of a little tight slit with just a splattering of blond hair.

“That feels better than I had dreamt,” I blurted out without thinking.

That little sly flick of her eyes to me was followed by that smirk. “What, you dream about me?”

“You are the sexist girl in town, Lyn. Of course, I dream of you.” I would like to have added ‘and Marg’ but I was already in enough shit.

“Come on you love birds. Leave it till after dinner.” Sue led the way up the stairs. Lyn followed closely behind and I bought up the rear. Lyn’s legs always had a slight gap between them. I found this one of the most stimulating aspects of her body. When fully dressed in tight shorts or bikini this meant that her crotch would mold into a lovely camel toe.

I was a voyeur of the female body and for me, a great camel toe was the ‘Mona Lisa’ of the female form, like a masterpiece and Lyn had it all. It had not occurred to me that by following her up the stairs I would get a perfect view of Lyn’s arse and pussy when I looked up. By moving a little slower and dropping behind I could see it all. Two people had described her pussy to me before and I had thought that their descriptions were a little exaggerated but now I knew that they had been spot on.

She was the picture-perfect copy of Marg’s which I thought could never be beaten except she had only a little hair and it was blond. Where Marg’s lips were covered and only came out when she was sexually stimulated Lyn’s were just visible. I couldn’t understand how a woman who had produced a child could look so snug and tidy but then I had wondered the same when I had first set eyes on Marg’s picture-perfect pussy.

I was to find out later that Lyn had a scar where they had operated when her baby was born similar to the one that Marg carried. It seemed that both the sisters had similar problems with childbirth.

“Keep your eyes to yourself,” Sue said. “There will be plenty of time to check her pussy out after we eat.” She never missed a trick that one.

Again Lyn’s eye flashed my way and the smirk widened. She knew that I could see her and it showed that she was enjoying the attention.

“I’ll arrange the food. Can you get us all a drink, Goyse? Take a seat in the lounge, Lyn we’ll be with you soon. Sit over there.” She pointed to a chair that was located directly opposite all the other seating. She was planning that we would have a clear view of Lyn’s crutch when we were seated.

I organized the drinks as quickly as I could to get back to Lyn. When I returned she was sitting with her legs close together to hide her bare pussy. This was the first and only sign I had that she may not be a willing participant.

My wife was still preparing our meal in the kitchen so I had a few minutes to talk privately with Lyn. “Why are you doing this,” I asked quietly.

“You don’t know?”

“No, I don’t.”

“I have to. She knows too much about me and I can’t risk her telling Jon,” Jon was her husband. “Why are you doing it?”

“For similar reasons, I guess. Look, I don’t want to do anything that offends you or hurts you. You must stop me if I do that. Anything that I do will be ****** by her.” I tilted my head towards the kitchen to indicate my wife. “I promise that I will be gentle with you. I want tonight to be pleasurable for you.”

There was a quiet delay in her answering then, “Goyse, of all the men that I know you are the one that I would want to put out for. I like you and I find you sexually attractive. You must know that because on a number of occasions I have let you pat me and I have loved it. I have deep feelings for you but this is something different. She is forcing me to have sex with you and it frightens me. “

“I frighten you? Why would you be frightened of me?”

“No, not you but the situation we are in.”

“Be assured, Lyn, I will be as gentle as I know how and I really want you to enjoy this. Even though I am also being ****** it is one of my desires, to make love to you. When I say that I don’t mean have sex with you but I really mean make love to you. If we have to do it, I want you to enjoy it so if I do something that you don’t enjoy, please speak out and tell me.“

“I will enjoy being with you but it’s a tall order wanting me to enjoy blackmailing you and my sister? I know what she is up to. I just don’t know how to stop it. “

“Perhaps you need to discuss it with your sister when you have the chance because I don’t think that I will get an opportunity to explain it to Marg.”

Just then Sue entered the room. “What are you two talking about?”

“I was just telling Lyn how sexy she looks and how I have always got turned on when she is around me. Isn’t she gorgeous? I’m having trouble controlling myself. Tonight is going to be very special for me. “

During our discussion, Lyn had opened her legs ever so slightly and the cuteness of her pussy was a real turn on. I was rock hard and it was clearly showing.

“Go into the bedroom and take off your clothes. Put on that male G string and the silk shirt that I have left out for you. You’re getting an eye full. It’s about time you returned the favour.”

I returned a few minutes later dressed as she had asked. It was obvious that the G string had been made for a man with a little less meat so my bulge was very prominent. Once I had sat down directly opposite Lyn, Sue wandered off and returned in a teddy that pulled up into her crutch. It clipped at the front with stud buttons and the top was about two sizes too small for her sizable tits so they protruded out above it.

(I should note here that Sue’s breasts were quite small when we first married. However she, unlike many women retained sizable breasts after having the children)

Sue’s camel toe was pronounced like some of those that you see in sex magazines. If I didn’t know what it concealed and how nasty the wearer had become I would have found it very exciting. I was back to full-mast because each time I looked at Lyn her beautiful pussy looked back at me.

When Sue had entered the room Lyn had moved forward in her seating position and opened her legs displaying what she had for us both. When she had opened her legs her slit was visible and the light shimmered on what must have been a little wetness. My cock was straining at the undersized G string seeking to get out. I looked down and the outline of my cock at full mast was clearly visible.

It appeared obvious that Sue had trained Lyn well and exerted considerable control over her actions and behaviour. Although I had little idea at that time it came out later that Sue and Lyn had been lovers prior to this event.

I was primed and ready to go and what made it more exciting is that Lyn obviously was eyeing off my bulge whenever she thought I was not looking. I made a point of looking away at times to give her that opportunity without the embarrassment but caught her out each time I looked back.

“Come on you two, dinner is served,” my wife said as she turned and led the way to the dining room. I waited for Lyn to pass with the intent of following her so that I could perve on the magnificent behind that she sported but was surprised when she walked up behind me and gave my bum a couple of light pats then as she passed she said, “it feels nice doesn’t it.”

The sly flash of the eye and the little smirk again as she passed made me realize that my earlier words to her had taken away many of her fears and relaxed her. I looked at that lovely but as I followed and I just could not help myself. Pat, pat. Her response to the first pat was to bend slightly forward so that the following pat was able to just touch her little pussy. But this time I didn’t remove my hand but gave it a little soft stroke. Her wetness was very prominent which told me that she was enjoying the attention.

Just as suddenly her head turned and our eyes made contact. My heart skipped a beat because I knew this was her way of saying, “I like it. I want you.” without using words. The feelings were mutual.

“Step up you two. There will be plenty of time for that later. Show the lady to her chair, Goyse. No, not there, beside you. I want a photo of the two of you together for the family album.” She said with a laugh that any wicked witch would be proud of.

Once more there was that little eye contact from Lyn as she took her place at the table. Man, this woman was sexy I thought. She is just so special. I felt a little jealous that I would not be able to send Sue to Jon and keep this beauty for myself.

Shit, I thought. This is just a one night stand thing. I must not get too emotionally involved. Once it was over I knew that Sue will make sure that I didn’t get access to her again. She knew how to torture me. Tonight we were playing a script written and produced by a master manipulator, my wife and it was for one sole purpose and that was to give her the photos that she needed to keep me away from Marg or at least that was what she thought. I had other plans.

The meal proceeded smoothly without event. I did however place my hand on Lyn’s leg when Sue left the room for a moment. She responded by flashing her eyes at me and her little smirk widened again. She then reached over and stroked my cock through the G string. I was already stiff but my cock gave an involuntary jump when she touched me. “Whew, you’re really randy, aren’t you?” she said.

“I’ve got the most beautiful woman in the world sitting beside me with no panties on. I’ve felt that she is wet for me and I know that soon I will be making love to her in the same way that I have dreamt of for the last few years. How could I not be turned on?”

“Yes. I’m going to love it too. Shame we couldn’t have got it together, just you and me and left the bitch out. She could spoil it for us you know. I find it amazing that we both have the same dream but neither of us realized how the other felt. Maybe people should talk more about what’s important rather than crap like the weather or the last shopping trip.”

My wife’s return ended the conversation. When the meal ended, Lyn and I washed the dishes together while Sue set up some light music then sat down in the lounge with her drink waiting for us to finish.

She did not spy on us like I had expected her to. It was obvious that Lyn touched me at every opportunity and I her. No big grabs or anything like that but gentle touches, sometimes the arm and other times a but cheek.

Eventually, it was too much for me and I took her into my arms and kissed her. As we pulled apart it was as if her eyes were looking through me so intent was her gaze. “I’ve loved you from a distance for a long time,” she said. “I was very hurt when I found out that you had made out with Marg. I shouldn’t tell you these things but I cried for days. What made it worse is that the bitch suspected and to be true to you and to my sister I had to cover it all up.”

“How did you know?” I asked.

“I saw you two together the morning she left to go home and I could see it in your eyes. I’ve always believed that the eyes are the windows to the heart and I could clearly see through your window how you felt. I was initially angry but then decided to ask Marg about it and she told me that she wanted you to take her away from her terrible, cheating husband. I knew then it was not just a one night stand thing. She has really fallen for you. I won’t lie to you I’m very jealous and I understand how your wife must feel but I won’t interfere no matter how much it hurts me.”

I kissed her again and said, “I’m sorry, Lyn. If only I’d known before but now I think it is too late.”

Our cleaning up was complete and we returned to join Sue, hand in hand.

“Fuck, you pair are getting along well aren’t you? I’ll bet that little pussy of yours is running like a river waiting to be dammed up by his cock. He’s my husband but I had never realized how well-endowed he was until I saw him in that G string. Perhaps the thought of how tight your little pussy is has made him grow a bit bigger. Makes my little quim wet as well. If he was a bit bigger he could satisfy me and then I wouldn’t have to go out every day looking for something to take my itch away.”

It was her way of putting a damper on our feelings. She knew that we would be touching and kissing and getting each other stimulated and this was to make sure that we did what she wanted but with as little enjoyment as possible.

“Bring that little pussy of yours over to me. I want to feel how wet he has got you.”

Lyn walked across to her. Sue had moved forward on her seat and Lyn’s pussy was right in front of her face. “Fuck, he’s got you really hot, hasn’t he? I can smell you. I’ve never smelled you like this before. Pull those little flaps back so that I can lick you. “

Lyn did as she was ordered. For me, it was highly stimulating. I raised my eyes to Lyn’s face and realized that she was looking directly at me. Our eyes met but this time there was no smile. She was doing this not for love or enjoyment but because she had to. I felt for her.

I thought of how many times recently I had sex with my wife because it was expected of me while my mind wandered to Marg. I realized that was my escape but Lyn didn’t have that to fall back on. I knew she tolerated her husband and that because of his abusive behaviour she had lost her love for him years ago. I felt that I had to console her.

I stood and walked to her and held her in my arms. She raised her face to me and I knew by instinct that she wanted me to kiss her. Our kiss went on and on but we were then disturbed by Sue’s voice.

“He really turns you on, doesn’t he? He kisses you and your flood gates open as if the monsoon has arrived. I’ll have to watch you pair. “

I pulled Lyn away from her and laid her down on the carpet. Our kissing continued. I saw a flash, then another, then another and I knew that Sue had the camera out but I didn’t care. I had entered another world, a world where I had been only a couple of times before, a world where our mutual love and desires were the only thing that mattered. This was a world that I wished to take my Lyn, to the world of complete and utter sexual satisfaction, somewhere where her sister, Marg had told me that Lyn had never been.

I had removed the G string when Sue had called Lyn over to her. As I laid Lyn down on her side I had placed my cock so that it was protruding between her legs. It was flush against her slit. My attention was now on her, not her sex organs but all of her.

I removed her top and her little skirt. She lifted to allow me to do so. I stroked her hair running my fingers through it and giving it a gentle tug each time. I gently massaged her back paying particular attention to the muscles that ran down her spine. I played with her ear lobes and every so often I kissed her.

I worked my way down to her buttocks. Her cheeks were tight to the touch. I ran my hands down her back and between them and just skimmed her anus as I went. She jumped as if I had hit her with an electric shock. I did the same again and this time she actually just pushed a little back to give me access.

I rubbed her thighs to her knees then returned to run between her buttocks again and once again I felt that little push back as if to open her arse cheeks to give me full access but this time my hand did not stop and it softly rubbed her slit. She lifted her leg onto mine so that she was open to my contact. I had felt that little bit of wetness and wondered if it was her or was it from my wife licking her.

I moved back down to her thigh and she bent her knee to allow me to massage her thigh and leg muscles and then returned to her buttocks again. This time when I passed her little slit I had my answer because she was now very wet. The moisture had been her juices. I ran my finger along to separate her little flaps to pick up some of those juices and moved them up to my face.

I placed a wet finger on my tongue to taste her as she watched intently. I then pushed the finger into her mouth so that she could taste herself. I heard her sharp intake of breath. It was the same one that I had heard when my finger had separated her pussy.

I kissed her again then moved down along her body. Her tits were small and I was able to take each of them into my mouth in turn while I ran my tongue around her nipples. “OOHH, that’s nice,” She said.

As I worked on her arousal I was conscious of the occasional flashing in the background and I knew that Sue was carrying out her evil task. I lifted my eyes to see where my wife was and saw her sitting in a chair with her legs spread. In one hand she had the camera and with the other, she was fingering herself.

The look on her face told a story. She was getting as much pleasure out of watching as we were out of making love.

I carried on down Lyn’s body pushing her onto her back. Her legs opened for me immediately and I placed my body between her legs. I licked her thighs and then the little tuft of hair above her pussy. My tongue then passed down her slit and then back to the protruding button that was her clit.

It was much bigger than Marg’s and looked like a little penis. It obviously became larger with stimulation in much the same way that a cock would because earlier it had felt much smaller. I had noted the intake of air followed by a little groan as I touched her clit. My tongue wandered around it then over the top of it and she raised her hips as if to give me better access.

I repeated my move down her slit but a little further to touch her anus. Her legs opened wider. I then returned to her clit and took it into my mouth and sucked it while running my tongue around its tip much the same was as a woman might do to a man’s cock. Her hips lifted to press hard against my mouth and her mouth opened and she emitted a deep-throated moan. I then repeated the cycle down to her anus and back to her clit.

She was getting wetter and wetter with each pass and the wetter she got the more my tongue penetrated her. I went back to her clit and that hip movement again. I knew that she was wet enough for penetration so I started to move back up to kiss her. In the background, I heard my wife groan.

We kissed and as we broke away from the kiss her tongue licked her juices from my lips and face. I heard another loud moan in the background and knew that this simple action had driven my wife over the top. Taking photos had been forgotten for now. She was out to satisfy that itch that I knew she could never satisfy.

My cock was sitting at Lyn’s entrance. I felt her move a little making her slit slide up along the tip of my cock. I knew that this was a sign that her pussy wanted to be filled. I moved forward just a little and the head of my cock slid into her. She let out another little moan and said, “I love you, Goyse”.

I lifted my eyes to see my wife’s reaction but I doubted that she had even heard because she was having a full-blown orgasm and I could see juices squirting from her pussy like a fountain. I could hear her faint “Oooooooohhhh,” as she squirted. She was in her own world of sexual satisfaction and would not be worrying us until she recovered.

I had started slight movements and by this time Lyn had joined me. Again, “I love you, Goyse.” I could not respond the way she wished because if my wife were to hear my true feelings expressed my life would be more of a misery than it was presently. “I know,” I said and kissed her again.

Lyn’s breathing was becoming heavier and she would occasionally let out a little whimper as I worked slowly deeper and deeper. I was aware of the possibility that she could suffer pain and I planned to pull back a little if that occurred. I asked her, “Are you okay?”

“It’s fabulous. I think I am going to cum shortly. I don’t really want to. It embarrasses me”.

“Why?”

“I make such a mess.”

“Ooohh, that’s good.”

“You don’t mind?”

“Mind, I will love it. I want you to. Let yourself go, Lyn.”

My movements were becoming more pronounced. Her back was arching as she drove her pussy towards my cock. She was grunting and groaning with every thrust. I noted that her hip movements were like a male fucking a woman. I was developing an understanding that nature had played a trick on her and made her in a woman’s body with some masculine features and it made me wonder about what Marg had told me about her only enjoying sex with women.

I hoped that tonight she would realize that the problem was not her but was with the men that she had chosen to have sex with. My fear that I may hurt her had passed. If she felt pain then she didn’t show it. Her release was very vocal and she was not joking about it being messy. Lyn squirted and squirted and squirted and each time she released she bellowed, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH.”

I had lifted my eyes towards my wife because I had seen another flash. Somehow from somewhere, she had found two dildos. She was still lying back on the chair but she had moved her bum forward to the edge of the chair and her legs were bent right back with her heels on the armrests.

A small dildo was protruding from her arse and a huge black one was embedded in her pussy. It was the largest dildo I had ever seen. She had taken the photos then put down the camera and went to work on herself with the plastic toys. I shook my head and returned my attention to the person who mattered, Lyn.

Lyn’s orgasm lasted a long time and even after she came down she continued to give little whimpering noises. Her flow of juices did not stop they just slowed down. “I love you,” she said in between the whimpering. “If I had known how good sex with you could be I would have done this years ago and fuck the consequences. You know I will have to have you again. Are you going to cum?” She asked. “How do you hold on so long? Jon is finished in 30 seconds.”

“I could finish quickly too but I have trained myself to hold back.” My balls were now slapping on her wet buttocks as I had increased the speed and the length of my thrust.” I knew that the side effect of holding back the way that I had was that when the time came it sometimes took longer than I wanted.

I kissed her again to try to increase my stimulation. She responded passionately and pulled me hard into her body. It was nice and was doing the trick. I could feel her responding again and thought she was trying a little harder to get me off but then she said, “keep that up I’m going to cum again.” Because I was so close and I didn’t want to disappoint her I had to shift my mind to other matters. I thought of some work at the office.

It was the noise of Sue’s orgasm that brought me back. It was loud and violent. She screamed at the top of her voice “Fuck me, you big black bastard. Drive your sperm into my fucking eggs and give me your baby.” Her eyes were closed and I knew that she was responding to a past event and not talking to her dildo.

I was a little shocked because in all that I knew about her I had never known her to have any contact with anyone who was not white. As she came down my thoughts were what if she did get knocked off by a negro? Hell.

Lyn was letting out little whimper’s and I could feel her having contractions in her abdomen as she came. Her pussy was going through spasms and I knew that we were both about to shoot. I thrust a little harder into her and she responded to meet me. She opened her eyes looked directly at me with that cute little smile that touched my heart so many times and said “Give it to me. I want to feel you shoot your seed into my little fanny.”

My response was immediate. Who could ever deny that type of request from the most beautiful woman I had ever met. “Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck……… “, and on and on it went. I had experienced the same extreme orgasm with her sister so I knew that my body and my desire would not let the orgasm stop until I blacked out.

I didn’t know where I was or what I was doing. In my mind was a picture of the one that I loved, Marg. I saw her face. I saw her body. I saw her cute little but. She held her arms out to me then I saw her gorgeous little tight pussy waiting for me with just a whisper of moisture along her lips but I also saw it had blond hair not thick black hair like it should have but that was not important now.

I was in heaven. No one could touch me or stop me from loving her and I knew that she returned my love and felt the same. In my semiconscious state, I blurted out “I love you, Marg. Don’t ever let me go, will you?”

When my eyes opened the look of shock and horror on Lyn’s face quickly bought me back to reality.

“You fucking arse-hole, you’re no different from any of them. Once they get in your pussy you’re just another fuck to them. No wonder Sue wants to destroy you. “

“No Lyn, please, listen to me.” I reached out to her as she stood but she shook my hand off her.

“Take your fucking hands off me, arse-hole. That’s the last time any man will ever have my pussy. I’m going home.”

I looked up towards my wife whose evil laugh could be heard above the receding footsteps and for the first time ever I felt nothing but hate for her. I wondered how long it would take for her to destroy me.

I walked to the icebox and took out a drink with the thought of how many it would take tonight for the shame and the pain to go away so that I could sleep.

Several hours later I entered my dream world and there she was, the one that I loved, my lovely Marg. I saw her face. I saw her breasts. I saw her beautiful body and I looked down to check and yes, her pussy was covered in thick black hair again. I smiled, breathed a sigh of relief while I enjoyed that deep feeling in my heart that only a man in love can understand. She had returned to me as I remember her and then the alarm went off. I hated that fucking clock.

Users who are viewing this thread