• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my ex

• Thread starterblackmygf
  • Start date

blackmygf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2009
this is my white ex gf and her new bf. she has gone black. she cheated on me with him and now all she dates are black guys. let me know what you think

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,500
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,115
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,380
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,541
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,226
I think it's a shame you were not able to hold on to her. even if it meant sharing her.

she dumped me!

She's LOvely :D

Since she dumped you, do you have any sexier pictures of her that you can show us? It would server her right! :)

Any more pic's?

sc_david said:
Since she dumped you, do you have any sexier pictures of her that you can show us? It would server her right! :)

show us the ones of her naked fucking you. thanks

Too bad about losing a tasty piece like that. Of course, you can see why she dumped you for him.

oh she's getting it good now

I do have some nude and will post asap. for now, heres more

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 651
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 570
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 606
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 429
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 612
ex

think she made a good choice, that big black guy will give her good times

She's smokin' hot!

Thanks :) Currently me and her are trying to work things out.. we are pretty good friends ATM and I'm trying to work it out so I can possibly see her :)

She is super hot! And has excellent taste in men. If I were you, I'd prepare yourself to watch her with her black lovers and do whatever they say.

Oh I already am prepared! I just wish she would let me, I mean its obvious she does it.

He is tall, dark and very, very handsome - and judging by how she holds his hand, his cockpower must definitely be exciting. She can take him home to meet her folks and they won't want to pick a fight with him as he is soo verrry stronnngg. OMG he is a stud and his "mother-in-law-to-be will be impressed with her daughter's selection. She might rub up close to him herself to accidentally brush his bulge, just enough to smell his pheromones and get a few shivers up her spine.

Users who are viewing this thread