• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Ex's 1st BBC

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date

pimpology101

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
May 27, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
I guess I'll recant a tale about one of only two times I have been fortunate enough to have watched my own lady "going black."

My ex girlfriend (whom I was with from 2000-2004) had two bbc experiences, both of which were at my bequest. The first was with a random black man we approached late one night at a gas station after a night of partying. We had long role-played and talked about doing this and she was well aware of my desire to see her with a black man or men.

As we'd both been drinking, I told her as we pulled into the gas station, in a predominantly black neighborhood, that if I saw a potential candidate, I was going to ask him to join us. Thinking I was bluffing and also being a bit tipsy, she said "yeah, right, go ahead!"

As I went into to pay for the gas I noticed a fairly large black man at the counter paying for his own petro. He was standing just outside the door counting his change when I exited the store. Being a gregarious personality by nature and not feeling any pain myself, I casually approached him and laid it out. I could tell from his reaction he either thought I was ***** and full of shit or this was some kind of hoax meant to lure him into some bad situation.

So I led him over to the car where my ex sat behind the wheel. After introducing them and her somewhat timidly assuring him we were serious, he motioned for us to follow him and we did so. It was summer time and early morning (perhaps 2-3am) as we followed him into a public but abandoned park. We parked our vehicles and slowly walked into the park, no one saying a word. We made our way to a picnic table directly under a streetlight, perhaps 100 feet into the park.

I told my ex, who was wearing a sleeveless red shirt and jeans, to get on her knees. She adjusted her sleek, sexy glasses and slid onto her knees in front of the black man who was sitting on the picnic table. I then told this stranger to show her his dick and what he was working with. He didn't need to be asked twice. Within seconds this large, dark-black man was thrusting his fairly big, thick dick (about 8 inches) in and out of my girlfriends hot sucking mouth.

She seemed shocked by the entire episode but no less reluctant to suck her very first black cock and she did so meticulously, bobbing her red haired head up and down the length of the dark black shaft. Coming from an admittedly racist family you could see the contradictions in her eyes. Here she was, sucking a black man's cock. Negotiating the ingrained revulsion taught to her over the years by her racist parents in regards to black men with her excitement of breaking such a taboo, in a public place no less, with her boyfriend watching and encouraging her. I'm sure the moment may have seemed a bit surreal to her.

After about 5 minutes of her non-stop oral minstrations on his ebony cock, he threw back his head and grunted and I knew what was coming but she did not. I told him to cum on her face and he belatedly pulled out his fat cock to shoot 3 or 4 jets of his cum onto to her forehead, nose and glasses. The rest had already gone down her throat. He apologized for not warning her first, tucked himself back into his pants and strode to his car and abruptly drove away, never saying a word. I told my ex to show me his cum and she opened her mouth to show me what she'd saved on her tongue. I then helped her from her knees and helped walk her to the car. Not much was said as her shock at what had just taken place was obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one.

Would love to read about the janitor friend you mentioned a while ago.

Ah....Tony and Donna, my co-workers. Really not much to tell about that. She wasn't a girlfriend per se but rather a woman who had a mad crush on me. I used that crush to my advantage (maybe not something to be proud of) and while she was giving me a blow job in the storage closet at work one day, Tony happened in to get some supplies. I simply said "suck his dick!" Well she complied almost immediately and started sucking Tony's black dick. But it only lasted about a minute before we all got spooked we'd get caught and dispersed.

Users who are viewing this thread