• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Fantasy: Black Bred Cuck

• Thread starterPrincess Kate
  • Start date
P

Princess Kate

Figured I'd share a big fantasy of mine(no, it's not real ), hopefully it's not too taboo for anyone. ^^; I may turn this into a full story, so this is kind of abridged.

I picture myself married to a caring man, but he's a total loser/dweeb and doesn't know how to satisfy me. Deep down inside I'm pretty dirty with my sexuality, but my wasted affections kept me from enjoying it. After a night of disappointing sex and him failing for the fifth time to make me pregnant(He wanted three kids, but I didn't want them to be ANYTHING like), I decide to take matters into my own hands, get what I want, and show him who is in charge.

Before we we're married, I had a penchant for black men, and that hasn't changed much. I decided it was ttime to reward myself for putting up with a loser husband for three years. I went to him and confronted him.

"If you want three kids, you're gonna get them on my terms. Your sperm isn't good enough for me, I need black sperm."

He protests like a wimp, but I just shut down each request, letting him know that I'll do it my way whether he likes it or not. Being the spineless guy he is, he accepts. For all I know, it turns him on. I spend the next two weeks finding black men online who are down for a NSA breeding, assuring them it's legit. I rent a room at a swingers club. They arrive, and immediately wonder who the chump sitting in the corner is.

"Oh, thats just my husband, forget about him."

After introductions and dirty talk, we get right to it. All four of them have the big, black cocks I've always wanted. At least eight inches and damn thick. My husbands is only 5 inches and as thick as a garden hose. I lay on the bed for the first one, and he plants a deep, passionate kiss on me, and I close my eyes as his tounge flays mine. I yelp and scream as he stick his cock inside of me, as my pussy is small and untrained for a cock that size.

After some very violent fucking, he finally cums inside of me, and I stare over to my husband, cringing in delight at the feeling of this mans cum flowing into my womb, which I graciously adorned with fertility pills days before, leaving me with three eggs waiting to be bred. Several hours later, the men finish, and I'm left on the bed naked. My pussy if sopping wet and full of ounces upon ounces of black cum. My husband just looks at me pitifully, and I cant stand it. I turn to him, display my, slimy, glistening pussy, inviting him.

"Though you're a disappointment to my body, you're still the man I love, so I will give you ONE chance to give me your baby. Better take it."

He leaps at me, takes off his pants, and fucks me desperately. I lay back, completely disinterested, grinning at the ceiling as I know I'm going to get the babies I want. Big, healthy black ones.

Five months later, my belly is swollen. I know deep in my heart my three kids will be black, by my husband still clings on to his hope. I taunt him repeatedly, sometimes walking around the house topless with the words "BLACK BRED" written on my belly with lipstick.

"Hon, just give it up. You and I both know these kids are going to be black. Your sperm just doesn't cut it."

This goes on till my final weeks of pregnancy. As I sit in the delivery room, he looks in anticipation in hope. After a few hours, he slumps in the hospital room chair, completely devastated, as he had to watch me push out three healthy, black boys.

I'll do this in more detail in the future, but it's something I wanted to share.

Last edited by Princess Kate; Today at 01:28 AM.

Very interesting. I think you could develop this story further:rolleyes:

Wow, thats an awesome pic, thanks for sharing! ;)

Mac, where did you get that photo!!!!

TXboy said:
Mac, where did you get that photo!!!!

=========

Mac IS great ergo he has gr8 pics ............( did i say it right Mac? ) :confused:

A princess always gets her way - triplet black boys with super-size cocks, who can grow up to fertilise many white woman with the babies they dream about.

Your story cums from your heart - may many ounces of black semen find its way into your love tunnel in the future.

Your white hubby could become a devoted enuch, training in domestic duties and cutting the Bull's lawns at their homes. It only takes a rubber ring stretched on a farmer's elastrator, slipped over the testicles, and three weeks later the balls drop off and sex drive disappears. Hubby becomes as a mild as a kitten.

"Though you're a disappointment to my body, you're still the man I love, so I will give you ONE chance to give me your baby. Better take it."

I'd add: And right after you fuck me -- we're going to get you snipped. So this is your one last chance!

He leaps at me, takes off his pants, and fucks me desperately. I lay back, completely disinterested, grinning at the ceiling as I know I'm going to get the babies I want. Big, healthy black ones.

And remember to tell your hubby that the kids will still have his last name -- so the family name will be passed on -- even if his genes aren't going anywhere.

Ouch!!!! O_O

Hope his girlfriend likes black dick!

many white woman dream about.bbc and i found the fantsay about wite wife and black lover>shared around the world .omg....

And remember to tell your hubby that the kids will still have his last name -- so the family name will be passed on -- even if his genes aren't going anywhere.[/QUOTE said:
I love the idea of raising her beutiful black studs teaching them to cuck pathetic white boys like me with them knowing and displaying my humiliation with my surname

Users who are viewing this thread