• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My fantasy story part 5

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

Jay's "inspection" of me lasted fifteen minuets,with him running his hands all over my panties,stockings and legs.
"nice ass cocksucker,i'll be making full use of that facility,nice frilly panties,and i love your tiny waist,your wife was right,you are a pretty slut,cocksucker,you'll do me nicely,long term even"
He sat down and pulled me on to his lap with his hand on my thigh,and pressed his mouth to mine and ****** his tongue into my mouth,french kissing me.
"aw look Nigel our cocksucker is "making out"with his new boyfriend,ha ha ha!"
He continued to kiss me working his tongue in my mouth,my head was swimming as i melted in the arms of this 22yr old boy,feeling his cock hardening beneath me.
Finally he pulled away,"mm,feeling very horny,what would you like me to do about that,cocksucker?you may talk freely"
"i erm er....."
"come on cocksucker,even a thick bitch like you knows the answer to that one"laughed Master Nigel
"i erm i..i..i"
"you'll have to forgive my husband,Jay,he's gone a bit shy or stupid,come on honey,answer,or do you want,Nigels strap to loosen your tongue?"
"if you are feeling horny,sir you could fuck me i suppose"
"you suppose?not very respectfull is it cocksucker,i have come a long way to take care of you and,you suppose......"
"Please may i be fucked,Sir"
"that's much better,i don't want to have this with you again,in future you ask me politely and respectfully,to fuck you,EVERY time my cock is hard,do you understand?"
"yes sir"
I was ordered to bend over the back of a chair,my short skirt rose up,revealing my panties stocking tops and suspenders. i felt him tuck my skirt up out of the way.
"I like my sluts to drop their own panties,it shows a willingness,and is inviting"
I dropped my panties to my knees,and they fell to my ankles
"Have you seen your husband fucked before?" he asked my wife
"No never,i'm looking forward to seeing you fuck him,Jay"
"O.k. sissy i'm going to show your wife how a real man fucks a useless cocksucker,like you,i don't suppose you have ever pleased your wife,so i hope she will enjoy me giving you a good seeing to"
He came round in front of me,naked,his 9" cock,thick and hard,sticking out from a thick bush of dark pubes
"What do you say when you see my cock hard?"
"please fuck me Sir"
"good now kiss it"
i kissed the tip of his cock.leaving a red lipstick mark,as he went behind me,kicking at my ankles to spread my legs,with my panties stretched tightly between my ankles.
"spread your ass"
i reached behind and grabbed my ass cheeks,spreading them to reveal my rosebud.
i felt his cock press gently at my hole and the tip of his cock open my ass,then with a forcefull thrust of his hips his whole cock penetrated my ass,as he began to fuck me.short thrusts at first,then deep penetrating thrusts,forcing the whole 9" into my hole,with the sound of his balls slapping against me. he kept this steady pace for twenty minutes,banging away,forcing his manmeat up my ass,his energy was frightening.
Finally he began to pick up the pace,his cock like a piston penetrating,deeper and deeper,as he swivelled his hips for more pleasure.
"Whooo whooo go Jay,fuck that ass" screamed my wife,who was now sitting on Master Nigels lap with his both hands on her fanny.
Gasping and grunting,Jay kept up his assalt of my hole,faster and faster,banging away fucking,shagging,giving me a good seeing to.
He slowed a little,then i felt the first gush of his spunk,deep inside,then six more spurts,until his cock stopped twitching and he pulled out
"pull your panties up and come over here"
"What do you say to Jay?" asked Master Nigel
"Thank you for fucking my ass and filling me up with your spunk "
i curtsied,maintaining eye contact as i stood to attention,with his spunk dripping out of my ass.
"Did you enjoy that Jay?"asked my wife
"Room for improvment,but on the whole your husband is a good fuck,i look forward to our two weeks together,cocksucker"
"You hear that cocksucker,two whole weeks of pleasing Jay"
"Yes madam,thank you madam"
To be continued

My fantasy story,photo

thought you might like this to go with my story

re;My fantasy story

I have parts 6 and 7 written,if anyone is interested.
I would love to correspond with anyone who could make use of a pretty sissy maid,experienced in fluffing,creampie and submiting totally to bulls

sissy queer

What a great story. I am a sissy queer and love being girly. I just love a cock in my sissy faggot mouth.My wife likes me to suck cocks and I share the cum with her.Please write more sexy stories.
Michelle

story by mincercuck

hi Michelle so glad you like my story,parts 6 and 7 soon.
Pleased to see that you are kept in your place by the REAL MEN.
As a sissy that's what your ass and mouth are for and i hope they make good use of you.
Have posted some pics of me dressed to please my wife's bull,with that humiliating COCK pendant that he gave me for my birthday.
Hugs and kisses from a fellow sissy

mincercuck said:
I have parts 6 and 7 written,if anyone is interested.
I would love to correspond with anyone who could make use of a pretty sissy maid,experienced in fluffing,creampie and submiting totally to bulls

mincercuck,

I would most definitely like to read all of your "My Fantasy" story. Can you please re-submit all parts of the story?

:)

mincer, I would love to read the parts 6, 7. Pleased let me know.
sissy missy

Users who are viewing this thread