My fantasy story part 6

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

I showed Jay to the door,where he patted my butt
"looking forward to fucking you everyday,we're going to have lots of sex,together,fagot"
"yes sir"
I was ordered by Master Nigel to get myself smartened up,re do my make up etc.
The doorbell rung "answer that cucky" my wife laughed
When i opened the door,a tall,muscular black man stood there holding a large bag
"You the fagot,that needs lookin after?"
"yes sir" as i led him to the lounge.
He shook hands with Master Nigel,and kissed my wife,then sat as i served drinks for everyone,curtsying as i served while they chatted.
"Well fagot,let's have a look at you,stand here,mmm not bad,nice legs and ass,you are one lucky sissy to have such a lovely wife,and someone to take care of her,cos you such a fairy"
"yes sir,thank you sir"
"Let's have them panties down and see the offending article"
I took my panties down,and lifted up my skirt to display my cock to him"
"heh heh,i can see why you can't satisfy your wife,fagot,did you ever think you were a man with that tiny dick?"
"N...no sir"
"Damn right,that dick is an insult to women,who'd you think you were goina please with that,your wife must have been soo disapointed"
"Yes you are absolutely right Alan,i tolerated his tiny dick for over a year,pretending to enjoy it,faking my orgasms,then i thought,hold on ,I deserve some satisfaction here"
"damn right,you done a good job on your husband,no mistaking this,frilly pantied,fagot for a real man"They all roared with laughter.
"i'm gonna teach you respect,fagot,you owe all real men a debt of gratitude,especially,your master Nigel. All real men are your superiors,and you should be gratefull,even honoured that they use you for sexual pleasure,you understand?"
"Yes Sir"
He reached into his bag an got out a bamboo cane
"first part of respect,is submiting to punishment,which is what you get when you don't obey me.TOUCH YOUR TOES FAGOT,PANTIES DOWN!"
I bent over and touched my toes,and lowered my silk panties,feeling him touch the cane on my butt. Then a swish as he raised the cane over his head and brought it down on my rump,i flinched as pained seared through my body,but i didn't have time to think before the next one came down.
I let out an involentary yelp as the next hit home,as he began to overlay the strokes.
He stopped at ten with me now sobbing with pain and humiliation.
"KNEEL DOWN"
I knelt before him,as he unbuttoned his pants and dropped his shorts
i heard my wife gasp,and Master Nigel laugh out loud,at the cock i was now face to face with.
It was the largest,thickest cock i had ever seen,ten inches of thick manmeat before my face.
He put a hand behind my head and pulled my mouth on to his cock,and rammed his huge member in my mouth,and down my throat.
"You gonna pretend you a man,cocksucking fagot"
"mmmmmmpppffffmmm" was all i could answer with his cock filling my mouth
"You an insult to women,thinking they want your weener,right?"
"MMMMMPFFFFMMP"
He was mouthfucking me,harder and harder,rammed in,out then in,his balls flapping against my chin
"I ain't gonna fuck you today,but i want your ass anytime,night or day"
"MMMMMPPPGFFGFDDM MNMN"
Just then as his mouthfuck reached a frenzy,i felt his thick cream hit the back of my throat as he withdrew and splashed hot spunk over my face,dripping off my chin,in my eyes,hair and nose
"You gonna wear that for the rest of the day,now thank your wife for her kindness"
"Thank you,madam,for letting Sir mouthfuck me"
"Thats o.k. dear,you deserve it"
They all fell about laughing

TO BE CONTINUED

Top Marks

My sissy husband has just read parts 1 to 6 out loud to me and I can't wait for part 7. I have enjoyed your fantasy!!! as we too fantasize, so should Mr Mucfries attack you again rest assured you do have our support.

Last edited by a moderator:
misscaroline said:
My sissy husband has just read parts 1 to 6 out loud to me and I can't wait for part 7. I have enjoyed your fantasy!!! as we too fantasize, so should Mr Mucfries attack you again rest assured you do have our support.

Thank you misscaroline,i will be posting part 7 shortly.
Long may you and your sissy husband continue to have glorious fantasies,together. It's hard to make Mcdonut understand that it dosn't matter if this is all fantasy,life is too short,not to enjoy yourself,and we make our own choices.

Keep safe

very great stories - please continue them for the rest of us to dream of...