My fantasy story part 7

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

The weeks flew by and it was nearly time for my wife's holiday with master Nigel.
He called me to his office,which i entered and curtsied,he was sitting at the desk and writting,finally he looked up.
"so,fagot,soon i take your wife on a romantic holiday,plenty of fucking,every hole filled with my cock,you are gratefull to me for satisfying your wife,fagot cuck?"
"Yes Master Nigel Sir"
"well what do you say?"
"i...er...thank you for taking my wife on holiday and thank you for fucking her and satisfying her,Master Nigel Sir"
"well you are going to be a busy sissy while we are away,with Alan for the first two weeks and then Jay,what do you say?"
"Thank you for finding Alan and Jay to fuck me while you are away Master Nigel Sir"
"Theres a good fagot sissy,now don't let me down,i want good reports from both men or what will happen?"
"I will be severely punished"
"good"
"Honey i'm home,been shopping for holiday clothes,oh,i'm sorry to interupt" trilled my wife
"that's ok i'm just giving sissy some last instructions,c'mere i'm feeling very horny"as he pulled her down on his lap
"oh honey,i've got a meeting at the office,you can fuck me later,all you like"
I'm really horny,but if you have to go,i'm sure cucky boy here can help"
"ok darling" i could hear her laughter as she went out.
"c'mere sissy boy,time for some real man's cock,bend over the desk and ask nice,now"
"Sir,my wife is busy so will you please fuck me in her place"
He pulled my skirt up,revealing my new pink panties,edged with black lace,which were soon ripped down.Without ceremony he ****** the head of his cock into my ass hole.
I gasped at the sudden invasion of my body and felt him ram the full length home and start to fuck me
"That feel good fagot,to have a real man's cock fuck you?"
"UHH,Uhh,Yes Master Nigel Sir"
He furiously pumped rock hard cock into me,grunting with pleasure as he ***** my ass,forcing his cock in up to his balls and then thrusting in and out,with the sound of his balls slapping against me.
My eyes glazed over and i went to another place,in my head as i was fucked,cock pounding into me.
I was brought back by the feeling of his hot cumm pumping deep inside me,until he fell back into the chair exhausted
"Pull your panties up,and fuck off back to your housework"
"yes Master Nigel Sir,thank you for fucking me Sir"

The holiday

Saturday morning and i checked myself in the mirror,turning one way then the other,checking my seams,then my makeup,then DING DONG!!!
The doorbell!! My heart was pumping and my head swimming as i went downstairs to answer.
He stepped in as i opened the door,Alan the tall elegant older black master,i curtsied and led the way to the lounge and stood to attention,as he circled me.
You've dressed just as i ordered,like a cheap *****,you will find these two weeks very interesting,my dear, as he patted my butt

To be continued