My fantasy- wife’s wedding dress

Solfilad

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2024
Hello everyone.
I thought I would I’d share my fantasy - to watch my wife come in to our bedroom with a dominant well hung Stud/ Bull with my wife wearing her wedding dress.
He’d spank her in front of me and make her cry and scream in pleasure. Once he’s done, she would strip off all her clothes, make me wear them all; bra panties, stockings garter belt, heels, corset and wedding dress and make me watch me have rough dominant sex with her

IMG_0277.jpg

Reactions: cynful
How you are going to feel when she straddles your face with her cunt after he fucks her

Reactions: cynful and Solfilad
Zima said:
How you are going to feel when she straddles your face with her cunt after he fucks her
I’m going to feel very aroused and hard! That’s our current sex life

Solfilad said:
I’m going to feel very aroused and hard! That’s our current sex life
It does sound exciting and if you have licked and sucked on your wifes pussy when it is freshly fucked you know how it feels, thats something I love doing to my wife, always so exciting watching her strip for and fuck other guys

Reactions: cynful and Bobman
Zima said:
It does sound exciting and if you have licked and sucked on your wifes pussy when it is freshly fucked you know how it feels, thats something I love doing to my wife, always so exciting watching her strip for and fuck other guys
I am so jealous,i would love for this to happen but i know it never will.

Reactions: Solfilad