• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my fantasy....

• Thread starterwiseone
  • Start date

wiseone

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2008
The following describes my ultimate fantasy involving my wife and BBC's:

My wife would invite two well-endowed bulls willing to show her a night she would never forget. I would not be present at all during the experience until she came home. As for the encounter, she would have special instructions for her lovers prior to the night's encounter. 1st, she would have both partners abstain from having sex respectively, specifically no orgasm/ejaculations for 1 week prior to the night of pleasure. 2nd, she would ask that both partners have "light" masturbation sessions lasting at least 15-20 mins. (stopping just short of orgasm and ejaculating) in duration and be done both days before the night encounter. She would also request that while doing these "masturbation sessions" that they massage their balls in order to stimulate and produce the most sperm and semen as possible for the upcoming sexual event. Of course, this would be somewhat torturous for the bulls, but worth it when the point of release takes place with my wife! Finally, the night would come, and both bulls would give her the night of her life taking turns fucking her like she has never been fucked before! Ultimately, culminating in both BBC's dumping their enormous loads inside her pussy. Right at the moment that each lover would thrust his cock deep to start cumming in her, she would reach down with her loving, caressing hands, and lightly rub her lover's balls. Savoring every last drop of sperm and come that her lover's testicles could squeeze out. As each cock would begin to explode inside her, she would gently squeeze her lovers balls, trying to get as much cum in her as possible. Finally, after coming inside her, she would quickly reach down and grab her lover's penis and pull it into her mouth for she would eagerly suck with all of her might in an effort to savor every last drop of delicious, frothy cum. She would slowly cup his testicles and roll her lovers balls around in her hands while sucking vigorously. After taking care of both her lovers, she would pull a pair of tight black bikini panties up to catch the leaking sperm, and to show the lovely evidence! She would come home and take off her panties slowly revealing the lovely semen oozing and stringing from her cum-stained panties to her cum-matted hairy pussy. She would climb up onto the bed on top of me and lower herself onto my throbbing erection knowing all of the cum she had just taken inside of her. I wouldn't last long but it would be great, finally blowing my load inside of her well-used cum receptacle. This is my first fantasy that I would love to see come true. Please feel free to post comments!

Users who are viewing this thread