• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My fantasy

• Thread starterwhtslut4blkcock48
  • Start date
Very hot, LOL! Just requires imagination........

sorry it didn't download

My Black Master

You called and told me to dress slutty, so when you arrived I was ready to go. You put a leather collar and leash on me. We went down stairs and out thru the lobby of the hotel. When we got outside we laughed at the looks we had gotten in the lobby as you paraded me thru. We got into your truck and went to a seedy part of town way off the Vegas strip. You stopped and parked in the middle of the block as I ask where we are going? You point to a bar and pool hall in the beginning of the next block and across the street. As I started to get out of the truck you order me to take my dress off. I look at you as you say now! So I remove my dress and you order me to get out. So there I am standing on the sidewalk with a leather dog collar,leash attached and high heels only at 9 am in the morning. You take the leash and lead me to the corner as cars pass by honking their horns and shouts from passengers as they go by. We have to wait at the corner for the light to change. We cross in front of cars waiting for the light. the men in the cars are whistling and hollering, you reply to come to the pool hall. WQe then enter the bar and pool hall. You walk right to the bar and sit on a stool and command me to stand next to you.
There are about 12 to 1 guys in there at this time and they start to gather around us, you order a drink and turn around to address the men. You tell them to take a close look, because you are going to take bids on who will fuck the white ***** first. The highest bid gets to fuck her first you bark out. You tell them to step up and feel my pussy to show that I have not been fucked today. You tell me to spread my legs for the guys to feel my pussy, then one by one they grab my pussy it is getting wetter by each feel. Then one man shouts out 100 dollars, you reply and say you will take me down the street if they are not serious. Finally the bidding started and it stopped at 800 dollars, You tell me to take care of that man.
I go over to him and unbuckle his pants make him sit in a chair. I straddle him placing my pussy on the head of his cock. I slowly slide down his shaft to his balls in one motion.As I proceed to fuck this guy, you start the bidding who will fuck my ass first. the guy whom I am fucking is telling the others how good my pussy feels and how wet it is. He says it is agreat piece of white meat. I was riding him and moaning loudly as I was starting to orgasm.He shot his load of cum deep in my pussy as I was orgasming multiply times.I then climbed off and pointed to the next guy who had me bend over a bar stool so he could enter my ass. He fucked me as the next guy put a cock in my mouth. this went on for hours one guy after another me fulling their requests. Finnaly at around 3 pm I looked at you and said I can't go any more. You then attached the leash and told everyone that I was done for today. You thanked them for their business and lead me back to your truck. I am covered with cum on my face chin, breast and oozing from pussy and ass. A we reach your truck you look at me and tell me I have to ride in the back. You lower the tailgate and I get in and hand me a blanket from behind you seat. As we get to my hotel room door you take your blanket back unlock my door and let me enter the room.
You tell me to get some rest, because you will be back at 6:30 to pick me up and you expect me to make you some serious money tonight. I go in for a hot bath, as I am laying in the hot water. I think aboutwhat you said and try to dream of what you might have on your mind for tonight.I slowly start to play with my clit and dream of your plans for me tonight.

I thought what happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas? LOL< Nice story! Do you have any pics of yourself showing that FUCKABLE ass? I would have been the one going for your asshole in a heartbeat! What a slut and *****! Loved it!

How is this rideherhard and these pics was taken in Vegas. Thank you for your comments

Attachments

• New Folder0013.JPG
    New Folder0013.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 367
  • New Folder0032.JPG
    New Folder0032.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 433
Reactions: Archie457

Users who are viewing this thread