• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my fat cum pig wife loves BBC

• Thread startermarried&submissive4BBC
  • Start date

married&submissive4BBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2009
my wife is addicted to Big Black Cock,,yes she is a fat cum pig for any black man that wants her,she has been with so many black men over the last 15 years ive lost count,,she is a bare-back slut and she loves taking cream pies from well hung black men,,she also loves to suck big black cock and will swallow every drop or let them give her facials and cum baths,,shes done many gang-bangs also,,shes even been owned a few times,once by a black dom,(he owned her for over 2 years) (i had no say in it)if you would like to hear of her adventures please let me know and ill post some of them,,im the one that talked her into fucking black men 15 years ago and she became hooked on black cock and totally addicted to it quickly, i could not please her with my tiny white cock any more,,after about 2 years of her being a married cum pig slut for black men she quit fucking me and sucking me altogether and just let me watch and jerk off quietly out of her way,,but the longer it went on the less she let me watch,,, one thing led to another and i finally became her clean up boy and cuckold husband as ordered by her black dom,, that was the only time i could touch her was to lick her clean when she came home from her dates with her pussy filled with black baby making sperm from her black dom and all his friends he made her fuck,she got to the point where she would not even tell me who or how many black studs her black dom owner made her fuck for while in his possesion she would only tell me to get between her ***** legs and lick her cunt hole and ass hole clean.which i did without hesitation and as soon as i was done she would order me to run into the bathroom and jerk my self off quickly into our toilet where according to my cum pig wife my worthless sperm belonged and as soon as i was done cumming i had to tell her so she could walk in and flush it because as she would always tell me thats where my worthless sperm belonged down the toilet with the rest of the crap,thats the only place she lets me cum to this day even tho her dom threw her out years ago because he was tired of fucking her fat ass and needed a new ***** wife to use to make him happy,,,yes she bacame very harsh to me and loves to keep me humiliated and i love her for it and she still makes me feed on her well fucked holes when they are cum filled by black men to this day,so heres a couple pics of my fat cum pig wife,,they arnt the best quailty,they where takin from some of the videos that i got to take of her years back when i was still allowed to watch and take video and before she became an owned married *****,if you want to hear more let me know and ill tell you who owns her now,,she does not know im posting these,if she finds out i know that she will punish me,, feel free to comment as nice or as nasty as you like,,

Reactions: Rtabboo
I want to hear about the johns that she fucked. Tell all brother. ;-)

ok,DomBullXXX,,ill tell you how we meet her black dom and how her and i had no idea that he was a dom and that he would end up owning her as his married ***** and turning her into his sub slut married ***** with in 3 months after we meet him and she completely accepted it and did not care what i thought and gave me no choice in the matter,(he used her for 2 and a half years), we went out to look for a black bull for her to fuck one night and stopped at a place we knew many black guys frequented,,it was a bar on the other side of town from us,,,we where sitting at the bar nursing drinks watching every one come thru the front door,,the place was quite full that night with about 70 to 80 guys(25 to 30 where black males) and maybe 10 to 12 women, all white women,,so there was lots of competition,,my cum pig wife was dressed in a low cut blouse and a short blue jean skrit,and of course no bra and no panties,,easier for her to fuck that way if she got lucky and had to fuck with her clothes on which she has done so many times i could not even guess,,she had fucked and sucked many a black guy in the mens room,back alley or out in the back seat of our car the couple years we where doing this at the time,,well that night she had already takin one black guy out to our car and sucked his cock until he cum down her throat ,,she wanted him to fuck her but he cum down her throat in about 3 or 4 minutes and he was finished (she likes that)makes her that much hornier waiting for the next guy,,well he told her he had a couple friends that would be arriving soon and that he wanted her to suck them both of also,he said they both where married and did not get out much so she told them she would suck them both until they cum no problem,,so she came back into the bar where i was waiting and sat down beside me and told me what she was going to do,she told him to just come over and get her when they arrive and wanted her to blow them,,well about 45 minuets later he brought his two buddies over,, she took one of them right away out to our car and sucked him dry and as soon as they walked back in she took the thrid black guy by the hand and walked him out to our car and sucked him until she swallowed his huge creamy load,,she ask both of them to fuck her also,,but they both said they couldnt,,all they wanted was a white bitch to suck them off,,,which she gladly did but which left her extremely ready to be fucked,,well while all this happened there was a black guy watching her take out all three of the black studs into the parking lot and suck them off,,he was the one that ended up being my cum pig wifes black dom owner,well after the first three left we sat there for a while looking for some one for her to fuck,,she needed black cock now she told me,,and out of nowhere this skinny,short black male walks up and introduces him self to my wife,,i learned later that he is only 5ft4,135 pounds,,little guy,,but he had a really big black dick,9.5 inches and very thick,,my wife knew that right away as soon as he approched her,,he had on tight jeans and she told me later she could see the out line of his cock running down his leg and it was already hard,,and she got totally soaking wet watching him stand in front of her talking to him,,she knew right then she had to have his big black cock,,he told her that he loved big girls like her and was sweet talking her and she melted right there into his hands and took her over to a table to talk,,we did not know that he was already recruting her to be his ***** and married sub slut,all we knew was my cum pig wife needed black cock in her married slut cunt hole and wanted to be filled with hot cum to satisfy her craving ,,well they talked for over an hour while i sat at the bar and they sat 20 feet away at a table for two,,i had a great view of them sitting straight across from me,,i knew she would end up fucking him just watching them fondling each other for an hour,,well all at once my wife got up and walked over to me and told me that johnny(thats his name) wanted to take her to his place and have sex with her. i told her ok lets go and she stopped me and said no,,he wants just me to go to his place,,and i just looked at her and said i thought we agreeded that you would never do that,,it might not be safe,,she told me that she needed fucked right now and that he has a big thick cock because shes been feeling it in his pants and its BIG and she wants it and thats the only way shes going to get it is if she goes to his place with him and leaves me here at the bar,,she said he promises to bring her back and he would never hurt her but she had to make up her mind right then and right now,and if i had a problem with it or wanted to talk to him or go with them it was off and she could find some one else,she also said he only lives a couple blocks away,well i did not know what to think or do but before i could say yes or no or do any thing she kissed me on the cheek and told me to stay here and when shes done she would be back and before i knew it they walked out the door and where gone and she made up my mind for me,,i did not know if they drove away,walked away or where they went,YES HE FUCKED HER SILLY THAT NIGHT,,SHE TOLD ME HIS COCK WAS 9.5 INCHES AND THICK AND HE CUM IN HER MARRIED CUNT TWICE AND CUM ONCE DOWN HER THROAT ONCE AND SHE SAID HIS COCK STAYED HARD THE WHOLE TIME AND DID NOT GO SOFT EVEN AFTER HE FUCKED HER IN THE ASS THE FOURTH AND FINAL TIME THAT NIGHT,(HE FUCKED HER BARE-BACK IN HER ASS UNTIL HE CAME THE FOURTH TIME).,,it was a couple minutes after 11pm when they left,and i waited and waited and was really getting worried when they made last call at 2pm,,and at 2;30 made every one leave,,,i was in shock i guess that i let her leave with a complete stranger and that i was now sitting out in the parking lot in my car waiting to know if i would ever see her again,,but the strangest thing was my little dick was rock hard sitting there thinking about her being taking from me and being used by a stranger and i had no idea where he took her and when and if she would be back and i was so turned on i jerked off sitting in our car and had a very intense orgasim thinking about her being fucked some where,,well at 4;30 am a white caddy drove into the parking lot and she got out and walked straight over to our car while the caddy just took off,,when she got in her first words where dont say a dam thing to me,i know i should not have went with him but i just had to because i needed him to fuck me,,hes just so likeable and i trust him,just some thing about him and yes he fucked me and fucked me and fucked me some more,,hes the best fuck ive ever had,,and i knew she wasnt kidding because she looked totally abused like a cheap *****,she did not want to talk any more and said im tired so please take me home im exhausted and ill tell you about it tomorrow night,,,well i found out all the details the next day,(evening) she told me she gave him our phone number and that he is going to call her often to cum to his place and fuck and that he has lots of friends for her to service also,,she told him that she would fuck any one he wanted as long as he kept making love to her,,i was shocked she said making love and should have know then some thing was up.well i did get to watch him fuck her the next 5 or 6 times ,but he told her to tell me if i wanted to watch i would have to rent a hotel room for them to fuck in because he did not want a white guy with a little dick in his place,and that was over the next 2 weeks i paid for a room 5 or 6 times so i could watch,,after that i was told to stay home first by her and then shortly after by him when he called,because he wasnt going to any more hotel rooms if she wanted fucked she would have to come to him so i had to stay home because she wanted fucked and she was not taking no for an answer,he called about every other day wanting her to cum over(and she did).i thought she would tell him that she could meet a couple times a month but she seemed like she could not say no to him and told me she was having more fun than she has ever had and more orgasims than she ever thought possible and loved how aggressive he was and dominating and he also was having her fuck his friends and at times they where gang-fucking her too and she loved being a married ***** for him,his friends and all their big black cocks and the fact that they all take her bare-back all the time..they just make me cum and cum because they are all so big and thick and they stay hard for ever even after they cum in her pussy and ass-hole and they all really know how to fuck me like i need,she told me they are so much better than having a little white dick like mine,,,, after about 3 months of seeing him 4 or 5 times a week, i thought maybe she would slow down,she told me after that 3 months that he considers her his property now and she told me she likes that idea and that is just the way its going to be because she loves his cock and will do what ever he wants any time he wants and thats when she told me he is a dom and treats her like a nasty cum pig and lets his homies abuse her also and that she loves him for it and that he is going to make her do any thing he wants from then on and use her as his fucking married cum pig or until he tires of her and throws her to the curb,, its his decision she said and i have no say in it because i have agreed to let him own me as a cum pig and that i also have no say in what ever he uses me for and i thought i was getting mad but i realized my little white dick was rock hard after she told me,, so from then on i stayed home by my self knowing she was his and i was becumming a cuckold husband..heres more pics of her,,its the only pics i have of her fucking him,,i got to take a short video the 3rd or 4th time they meet and let me watch,,after that i got to watch a couple more times and then thats when i was ordered to stay the fuck home and mind my own business.

sucking for a creamy reward

my cum pig wife loves to suck big black cocks also,she loves cum,,these pics are from a video the 2 years before she became owned by the black dom i was talking about above,shes with a different black stud in each pic doing one on one with them ,she fucked and sucked at least 40 diferent black guys during that time,,and many of them quite a few times.

well where are you from,,im sure if your well hung she would let you fuck her any time you want,,she is a ***** a cum loving pig,,and never turns down well hung black men,,

Bring her to Allentown

Bring her to Allentiwn some time and I am sure she could provide good entertainment for the entire night. She's been taken bareback for all these years, so how many times was she seeded?

Warren

Deleted the fucking pics already huh? Should be a law against it!

here here Lady J!

I wholeheartedly agree with Lady J...go wash your mouth out with soap young man!!!!!

cumpig4BBC said:
my wife is addicted to Big Black Cock,,yes she is a fat cum pig for any black man that wants her,she has been with so many black men over the last 15 years ive lost count,,she is a bare-back slut and she loves taking cream pies from well hung black men,,she also loves to suck big black cock and will swallow every drop or let them give her facials and cum baths,,shes done many gang-bangs also,,shes even been owned a few times,once by a black dom,(he owned her for over 2 years) (i had no say in it)if you would like to hear of her adventures please let me know and ill post some of them,,im the one that talked her into fucking black men 15 years ago and she became hooked on black cock and totally addicted to it quickly, i could not please her with my tiny white cock any more,,after about 2 years of her being a married cum pig slut for black men she quit fucking me and sucking me altogether and just let me watch and jerk off quietly out of her way,,but the longer it went on the less she let me watch,,, one thing led to another and i finally became her clean up boy and cuckold husband as ordered by her black dom,, that was the only time i could touch her was to lick her clean when she came home from her dates with her pussy filled with black baby making sperm from her black dom and all his friends he made her fuck,she got to the point where she would not even tell me who or how many black studs her black dom owner made her fuck for while in his possesion she would only tell me to get between her ***** legs and lick her cunt hole and ass hole clean.which i did without hesitation and as soon as i was done she would order me to run into the bathroom and jerk my self off quickly into our toilet where according to my cum pig wife my worthless sperm belonged and as soon as i was done cumming i had to tell her so she could walk in and flush it because as she would always tell me thats where my worthless sperm belonged down the toilet with the rest of the crap,thats the only place she lets me cum to this day even tho her dom threw her out years ago because he was tired of fucking her fat ass and needed a new ***** wife to use to make him happy,,,yes she bacame very harsh to me and loves to keep me humiliated and i love her for it and she still makes me feed on her well fucked holes when they are cum filled by black men to this day,so heres a couple pics of my fat cum pig wife,,they arnt the best quailty,they where takin from some of the videos that i got to take of her years back when i was still allowed to watch and take video and before she became an owned married *****,if you want to hear more let me know and ill tell you who owns her now,,she does not know im posting these,if she finds out i know that she will punish me,, feel free to comment as nice or as nasty as you like,,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

sucking that black cock

Do you ever get on your knees and ask please can i suck clean your big black cock . And show them some respect for satisfying your fat cum pig slut . If not you should , one white boy to another .

Users who are viewing this thread