• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Feminized Friend - Piper

• Thread starterGracie
  • Start date

Gracie

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2020
My wife, Lorna, has finally allowed me to post a picture of Piper. Lorna's sister has fully feminized her husband and now her name is Piper. Piper has been castrated as a part of her feminization, but does retain her dick. She has a great ass. I don't care if you are straight, bi, gay or whatever, that is a great and very fuckable ass. Many of the sister's boyfriends have fucked Piper's, and I enjoy fucking it too. The picture was taken by a good friend of mine, Kim.

00KIM026b.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Urwifennewfun, natasnaikul, cuckhub and 10 others
Gracie said:
My wife, Lorna, has finally allowed me to post a picture of Piper. Lorna's sister has fully feminized her husband and now her name is Piper. Piper has been castrated as a part of her feminization, but does retain her dick. She has a great ass. I don't care if you are straight, bi, gay or whatever, that is a great and very fuckable ass. Many of the sister's boyfriends have fucked Piper's, and I enjoy fucking it too. The picture was taken by a good friend of mine, Kim.

00KIM026b.jpg
Sexy one

Reactions: Gracie
That ass needs to be fucked hard

Reactions: WhiteMarried
S
Gracie said:

00KIM026b.jpg
Cute

Gracie said:

00KIM026b.jpg
What a beautiful ass...Maybe you can find a bull to breed both of you :)

• Love
  • Love
Gracie said:

00KIM026b.jpg
Wow, fantastic. I would fuck Piper immediately. Gorgeous. Any frontal pic?

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread