• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My fiance engaged in risky exhibitionism this weekend, ask me anything!

• Thread starterBobbyBrowning
  • Start date

BobbyBrowning

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2022
Every few weeks, my fiance does a thing where she sleeps totally naked in a hotel room on the ground floor that faces a parking lot, with the windows wide open for anyone to see. This time, we took it up a notch. If anyone wants info just reply to this thread.

It happened in Friday night. About 13 guys saw her through the window. She takes a few sleeping pills so she's totally out when this happens. Two guys actually came in, as delivery drivers, and got an excellent view.

Reactions: AZhubby, biguy153, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
BobbyBrowning said:
Every few weeks, my fiance does a thing where she sleeps totally naked in a hotel room on the ground floor that faces a parking lot, with the windows wide open for anyone to see. This time, we took it up a notch. If anyone wants info just reply to this thread.

It happened in Friday night. About 13 guys saw her through the window. She takes a few sleeping pills so she's totally out when this happens. Two guys actually came in, as delivery drivers, and got an excellent view.
Tell us more

Users who are viewing this thread