• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Fiances Email

• Thread starterWandlebury
  • Start date

Wandlebury

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 17, 2017
Convinced shes now looking for cock... anyone fancy checking for me and sending her an email? Then letting me know if my suspicions are true? Her email is naomij1989@outlook.com. please dont refer her to this site and message.

Sounds pretty hot....But how would someone approach her? Just out of the blue without introduction? Kinda tough start, wouldn't you think?

I sent her a note.

2wheel said:
I sent her a note.
Mate, this is mental.. im so nervous about this. Thank yiu. What did you say?

I wrote:

"You don't know me but I was given your e-mail address with the understanding you might be interested in a playmate.

Please hit me back."

She responded:

"Im sorry what who are you? What do you mean play mate?"

I wrote:

"A friend of mine told me you're engaged but looking for someone to have some discrete adult time with.

Was he correct? Or have I unintentionally offended you?"

She responded:

"I dont know what to say! What friend was this? Im all about fun :) but this is a surprise "

Reactions: baddy145, Cplindy, Enigma632 and 1 other person
2wheel said:
I wrote:

"You don't know me but I was given your e-mail address with the understanding you might be interested in a playmate.

Please hit me back."

She responded:

"Im sorry what who are you? What do you mean play mate?"

I wrote:

"A friend of mine told me you're engaged but looking for someone to have some discrete adult time with.

Was he correct? Or have I unintentionally offended you?"

She responded:

"I dont know what to say! What friend was this? Im all about fun :) but this is a surprise "
Haha... no way! I knew it! Please carry on

Reactions: baddy145
I wrote:

"Good morning Naomi,

It's a friend of mine, Fred. I hope it's a pleasant surprise?

"What to say?"
[ ] Thanks but no thanks
[ ] Sounds like fun, let's get together ASAP
[ ] Sounds like fun, we need to include my fiancee
[ ] You flatter me, but I'm not interested
[ ] I'm interested tell me more
[ ] Before I commit, what do you have in mind?"

She responded:

Ha.. youre funny.. i like the questionairre. Not sure who fred is, must be one of adams friends. What do you mean play mate lol im intrigued

I wrote:

"Hi Naomi,

Thanks for the compliment.

Sometimes I have a twisted sense of humor, sometimes it wry. But humor is very important, laughter is important.

Play time for adults. A little wining, a little dining and a little hanky panky. Afternoon delight.

Lunch in a darkened candlelit bistro, far in the corner, a place known to be frequented by lovers. A place where passion and lust are the real menu choices."

She responded:

"Lol forget all of that i just get straight to business! Ha "

-----------
Wandlebury
Where are you located??

Reactions: baddy145, Cplindy and Enigma632
I wrote:

"WOW!

No foreplay. AND a take charge woman, now that's a real turn-on.

I always thought that the journey was as important as the destination, hows you how much I don't know. No wonder so many men act if they are stumbling around in the dark.

Black 4" heels, black thigh high sheer stockings, black hipster sheer lace panties, black sheer lace bra, red lipstick FMR nails. You standing feet spread slightly apart. Hands on hips telling me, "this is want I want!"

A vision to my eyes, to my ears, to my most my most erogenous sex organ, my mind.

OK. Now that we go that out of the way, What kind of business would you be open to getting straight to?

She wrote:

"I juat want hard fucking. No messing, just hard fucking. Its what i live for."

I wrote:

"Hello Naomi,

Ah yes. Right to the point.

Will you be OK with oral, I love to eat pussy and I enjoy getting head, OR just fuck?

Would you prefer me to take control or would you like to?

Would you like an 'X' or 'G' pic of me?"

She wrote:

"I want you to take control. I want to be owned. Ok with that? I like to be talked to and treated like a *****. While i pretend to the world im miss perfect. "

I wrote:

"Yes I am.

Just cause I like a woman who is control doesn't mean I can't.

As any good owned *****. You'll I'll fuck you whenever and where ever I want, whether in private or public. Be prepared, your sluttiness will emerge. You're gonna suck my cock whenever I want. You WILL swallow my load unless I want to give you a facial. Condoms are out, I will also fill your sweet cunt with my fresh load whenever I want.

You won't be permitted to have sex of any kind with your fiancee unless I give you approval/permission.

I have friends and I always share my possessions with them. BUT I will never humiliate you

Are you on board with this?"

She wrote:

"Now this i like. I like it a lot. Im okay with humiliation. Just not from pathetic men, real mem who own me can do what they like "

wandlebury
Is this what you expected, what you wanted?

Reactions: baddy145 and steevo895
Your wife may have found your posts and is playing along to pull your strings.

I wrote:

"Hello Naomi,

Does your fiancee own you now?

My level of humiliation involves you being a cum-dumpster, a ***** to fuck, to use sexually whenever I feel the need.

Tonight, your instructions are to masturbate as you jerk off Adam. Make sure he cums on you. The tell me in detail what you did and how you did it. Failure to do either may result in a spanking."

I didn't receive a response so I wrote again.

I wrote:

"Hi Naomi,

How did it go. Did you follow my instructions?"

She wrote:

"To the letter sir. It was fantastic. Being told what to do like that was a hige turn on. It was on the couch, Adam stood up infront of me. I opened my legs, rubbed myself and pinched my nipples whilst i begged to be covered in cum. Adam lasted about 2 minutes."

Reactions: steevo895
The likelihood of finding one's posts is pretty remote. Certainly possible but not probable.

Well this is remarkable! I cant belive shes still going along with it, she's definitely been acting differently around me. Thank you so much for this.

There's more. Are you sure you want to see it? and in a public forum?

Be careful not to let on or it'll all blow up.

2wheel said:
There's more. Are you sure you want to see it? and in a public forum?

Be careful not to let on or it'll all blow up.
Yes please mate, this is like my dream come true!

I wrote:

"Hello Naomi

I'm so pleased that you followed my instructions and the it worked out so well, more importantly that you enjoyed it so much. Sex is meant to be enjoyed. We're going to take this slow, but before you know it we'll be in full swing.

It's time for a matinee. This weekend, you and Adam are to go to the cinema, which one is not important, sit in the back row. You are to wear a loose fitting skirt, without panties. Shortly after the movie starts, adjust your skirt and seating position so you are as ******* as you can be, you are to take his dick out of his pants and stroke him. Remember we don't want to get caught.

Make him cum as fast as you can, catch as much of his cum as you can in your hand. Lick some of it and wipe the balance on your ******* pussy. When he's empty, relax and enjoy the movie. Quietly masturbate to orgasm.

When it's over and you're back in the car, (2 hours should be a good recovery time for him) find a secluded parking spot, mount him and fuck him until he cums in your sweet pussy. Do not clean up, let his cum drip from you as you head home.

The rest of the weekend you may do as you wish, you have a free pass."

She wrote:

"Hello sir, your instrictions have been followed. The first half anyway. Adam was not up for anything when we left the cinema. Instructions get me so turned on, i never realised. Its released something in me, and im very grateful."

I wrote:

"Hello Naomi,

I'm pleased you followed my instructions. It can be liberating when someone else is in charge. Sorry Adam wasn't up to the task, 2 hours should have been more than enough time to recover. We will be stepping up the pace real soon. Before I give you your next set of instructions, I'm curious about Adam's take on your new found sexual liberation?"

She wrote:

"If im honest, adam is enjoying it but seems to want to spend more time on his phone than anything else, and when we do have sex he doenst last that long, its getting frustrating."

I wrote

"Good morning Naomi,

Honesty, I would expect nothing less. He's missing a golden opportunity, foolish man, A sexually empowered woman is a rare gift to be cherished, worshiped and used. Sorry he a quick shooter. We're gonna take care of your frustration.

By Wednesday you are to dress exactly as you did Saturday, go to the same theater, but have your favorite dildo in your purse, not a vibrator, a dildo. Sit in the last row and masturbate during the move until you orgasm, you are to do this until the movie is over. Remember it's a family theater so be discreet and don't get caught.

Wednesday evening when in bed you are to stroke him, make sure to use a handful of lube, DON'T let him cum, edge him. During this tell him how you were so horny and felt so slutty and relate your new movie theater experience to him.

Ask him what he thinks about it, twice. Once before he cums and then after he cums."

She wrote:

"Hello,

I will do as youve said sir. I dont have a dildo though, so i will use a vibrator i have and not turn it on. I will lwt you know how it goes with adam after."

I wrote:

"Hi Naomi,

Excellent. I WILL be expecting to hear from you on how well it went and after.

Have fun."

2wheel, you are getting Naomi wired correctly to become a fuck me now slut wife. I always knew that the divorced guy that turned my wife to be into a fine "I need fucked" type of woman had done an excellent job with her. I will enjoy continuing to read about the path you take her on. GTR

How far it goes is really up to Naomi.

Wandlebury may be getting more than he asked for and is prepared for.

She wrote:

Hello,

What a wednesday. I didnt stop think about it all day. Then, when it finally happened. Ive never been so wet before ive touched myself before. Adam couldnt believe i was going to the cinema on my own but quickly accepted that i was and that was that. He dropped me there. I couldnt keep going through the entire film, i orgasmed twice and then became too sensitive. Adam picked me up. Told him i wanted him on the bed naked as soon as we got in, he said he was tired but did it anyway. I told him what i did as i edged him, I barely touched him as he was deperate to burst, and i told him he was not allowed. His thoughts before he came was that all he wanted to do was cum and the thought of me being do soaking wet was pushing him over the edge. Once he released. I asked him again. He said hes never been so turned on so much, the thought of me being turned on and being kinky was what really got him going.

It was amazing! Thank you x

I wrote:

Hello Naomi,

I'm so very pleased that you are having so much fun. Sex is supposed to be fun. Including Adam is a bonus, but soon he won't be included unless you decide on your own to include him, but be careful not to jeopardize this.

Your toy box needs an addition.

You are to go to the neatest adult toy/book store. You are to look through all the available dildos, realistic and non-realistic. When you select a model engage the clerk, whether male or female. Graphically discuss with the clerk how you use a dildo, how you hold it, how you insert it, all the details including the best way you orgasm using it, these are your very secret masturbation moments that you will be sharing with this stranger.

Ask where you can try it before buying it. You will probably be told you can't, suggest a stock room or an office, you will probably again get a no, that you can't try it first and there is no place, ask if you can try in right there in the aisle. If you get a place you WILL do so, and buy it when you're done. If you don't get a place, you are to still make the purchase, then masturbate in the car in the parking lot. If anyone approaches you to engage you will comply.

You have until Monday to fulfill this. Have fun.

When done write me in detail the events.

Your next set of instructions will take place over a few days.

Reactions: baddy145, mjc2, Susan's Slave and 1 other person
Alright now. I've been following this with interest so don't keep us in suspense now, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread