• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my filipina wife

• Thread starterMichiganTall
  • Start date

MichiganTall

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2012
At 3:00 .a.m. I looked out my window and could not believe what I was seeing. My sweet wife was sucking her boss in the driveway of our home. In the dim light I could clearly see her head moving up and down and his big hands on her head holding her jet black hair. We had been married less than three months and she was sucking another man in the driveway of our home. She was younger than me and so beautiful so maybe I should not have been surprised.

At 47 years old I married this smart beautiful 25 year old Filipina named Cindelyn. I was in heaven. I felt like the luckiest man. At just 4ft 10 inches and 80 lbs we looked like an unlikely couple. I am tall white American with thinning hair and a little over weight and she had naturally tan skin and sexy little breasts with brown nipples. Although she is small she had sexy hips and a beautiful round ass. To me she was perfect. She would call me ‘daddy’ in bed and it got me so excited. She is not only sexy and beautiful but she is smart and educated. After completing a masters degree in civil engineering at a prestigious university we married and she came to live with me in Michigan. Soon she was earning more than I earned working my midlevel IT job. It was a happy time for us. I was like a kid in a candy store.

I knew she was not a virgin when we got married but she was a nice girl. She had been honest with me about her past. Three years before we married we had met on line and I gone to see her in the Philippines. She was 22 and had only had sex with one man before. I took her to Boracay beach. Boracay is a beautiful but somewhat developed Island and she was sweet and shy and I had a great time with her. Later I learned from her that she wanted me to be more aggressive with her than I was. I had been sweet and concerned about her being ok and she wanted a man who would just fuck her hard and ‘take’ what he wanted. She felt a little disappointed in me sexually but our relationship continued.

Over the next three years we chatted and emailed and talked on the phone. She was in school and dated a little. She saw a couple of other foreign men and told me about it. It was sexy for me to hear about her ‘dates’. She would tell me all the dirty details. One was much more aggressive than I was and had a bigger cock. He turned out to be a jerk but not before he taught her to love drinking cum and getting fucked hard. She ‘confessed’ all of this to me and my feeling for her grew. Finally we decided to be married. After too much paper work and waiting I married her in her home town and we flew back to my comfortable but modest home in Grosse Pointe Michigan.

It was an exciting time for both of us I think. We were happy. She got a job as an engineer and we worked our jobs and fucked at night. She was not like any other girl I had ever fucked. She did not want me to ask for sex. She wanted me to take it. This did excite me. After a day’s work I could fuck her pussy or mouth all I wanted and she would not complain. I think she even liked it. I had never felt so happy sexually but I could tell she was not as happy as I was. Sometime she would say little things that would make me think it was not as great for her as it was for me. Even when I thought I had just been a really aggressive brut to her she would tease me and tell me I was a lazy lover. Or she would joke I am getting old and could not have sex as much as she wanted. But she was always sweet to me and I was happy. This lasted about two months. Until the night I saw her in the car with her boss. That night everything changed.

I watched him tense up and hold her head down on his cock. I knew he was cumin in her mouth. I knew she liked cum ever since the jerk she dated wile in school ****** her to drink it. I saw her head come up and she was gasping for breath. She wiped her mouth and licked her finger. Then she laid her head on his shoulder for a time in the sweetest way. After sitting like this for a few minutes she left the car and came inside. Cindylen was surprised to see me up. With a shaking voice I told her what I had just seen.

She smiled and said “I was going to tell you….he is my boss….what did you expect?” I was shocked. Instead of begging my forgiveness she walked over and pressed her body to mine and looked up at me and said “he fucks me so good daddy”. My heart was beating so hard I could not think straight. She just kept talking and stared to rub my hardening cock through my pajamas. “his cock is bigger than yours daddy”…”He makes me feel so sexy”. With only a few rubs over my pajamas I came in my pants. Cindelyn smiled and giggled a little. She walked past me smiling and said “come to bed daddy, if you’re a good boy I will tell you more”. She was confident and happy. Confused I followed her to our bedroom.

She looked at me as she undressed. She looked different. She looked strong and in control. I looked at her firm small breasts and her round ass. I saw her little shaved Filipina pussy. She went a lay on our king sized bed and left me dumbfounded standing in my cum wet pajamas. One leg fell off the side showing me her pussy and she looked at me without shyness. She smiled and said in a quiet and firm voice “undress and come to bed daddy”. Again I did as she said and sat next to her. Looking into my eyes she leaned closer to me and whispered “kiss me daddy”. I leaned down and kissed her lips and she pushed her tongue into my mouth knowing full well that her boss had just filled her pretty little mouth with cum. I took her tongue and gave her mine. A faint salty taste filled my mouth. She pulled away and smiled her head shacking from side to side just the smallest amount. She looked down at my cock and saw it was hard again.

She started to talk
“after working there for two weeks he took me into his office and…”
my eyes searching her face as she paused…
”he ****** himself on me”
..I started to speak upset and confused when she cut me off
“but…. I liked it daddy…I loved it”
“he started to touch me and pull off my pants. I did fight him but he is so strong daddy. He made me suck him that day and he fucked me so deep and hard. I had never seen a cock so big or met a man like him before. He made me cum daddy. He made so much cum. I loved it daddy. I never tried to stop him again”
She reached out and took my hand and put it on my cock telling me to masturbate. I started to jerk off as she talked.
She said leaning close and whispering into my ear
“He is so strong, so confident, his cock is so big. I love it when he needs me”
“Is he really bigger than I am” I asked
She burst into laughter but quickly stopped herself.
‘yes daddy….he is much bigger than you…I love his cock”

I was upset and confused but I was also so excited and I moved over her and tried to put my cock into her pussy but she stopped me. “no” she said with a soft shake of her head and put one of her small hands on my cheek and gently pushed my head to her pussy.
“Lick me daddy”
Like in a trance I lowered my mouth to her pussy and started to lick. I knew what I was licking. Thick globs of cum where leaking out of her pussy and I was licking them up. She moved and moaned. I knew things where changing for us. How could she see me the same now? I kept licking. She started to talk again.

“ I love you daddy but I need his cock. I love how he fucks me. You have been licking up his cum for weeks and I can tell you like it. Next week I will travel with him. (I remembered the ‘conference’ she had told me she was going to.) Keep licking me daddy. Keep licking up his cum. He told me guys like you would love it?”

I did like it. I was so excited. Her little brown body started to shake and I knew she was cuming. I started to cum also. While licking deep into her pussy I started shooting cum onto our bed without even touching my cock. After she came she pushed my mouth away from her pussy.

I collapsed on the bed. My head lay just below her pussy between her legs. The only noise was both of us trying to breathe easy. I was drifting off to sleep when I heard her speak “hi sir, its cindy” I heard her say. I lifted my head to see her talking on her cell phone. Looking me right in the eye she said “he knows everything know sir. Don’t worry, he will be a good boy…he will do what I say...ok I won’t let him…I love you. See you tomorrow sir”.

She smiled at me and patted the bed beside her. I moved up and spooned her.

“Goodnight daddy” she said

I kissed her shoulder…good night Cindelyn.

• Love
Reactions: PhilippinesFun, wmjacking and WalkingHardon
Very nice story!

Thanks for liking it. I am just getting started with writing. My real wife wants a bf and I would love it but she is still to shy. Trying to make it happen

Wow, that is a very hot story! And well written! I have the same fantasy with my asian wife!

still trying to get my asian wife to take a dick for her toy

Excellent! Super hot when she says she loves him. Now he should make her be submissive and do naughty things like rim his ass. Also very hot when my Chinese wife smiles and laughs when she is bouncing on her boy friends cock while telling me she loves him so much

Great story. We've often told ourselves stories of fantasy like that while in bed.

Loved it!! Cant get enough of stories about hot little pinay taking on other men

Users who are viewing this thread