• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My First Bareback BBC Experience!

• Thread starterBarbi - Naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi - Naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2007
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
I was so honored to have Rico Shades be my first bareback BBC experience for me. :) I had met him back in January and was intrigued by his suave character that nearly swept me off my feet. Since up to him, all my BBC experiences have been with the use of a condom. I was a little nervous as my fear of him dropping his load in me would entail a seed growing inside me, which then how could I explain that one since I am married? Anyway, his BBC stretched out my pussy, and my tight little cunt wrapped around his bare cock made me feel so naughty, wet, and scared because of the risk of pregnancy. Furthermore, if you think I was alone just with him, my hubby was there filming my entire adventure. I could tell he had a raging hard-on but later told me he was also nervous about trusting Rico to not cum inside me. Needless to say, my little bit of tension that still remained from my orgasm was finally let loose when this hot black bull pulled out and exploded all over me.

xoxo
Barbi Sinclair

Attachments

• rs_01.jpg
    rs_01.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 227
  • rs_02.jpg
    rs_02.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 160
  • rs_03.jpg
    rs_03.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 203