• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my first BBC

• Thread starterVickilove
  • Start date

Vickilove

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2007
Here are a few pics with my first BBC. I can't wait to try another!!

Attachments

• bigdick.JPG
    bigdick.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 913
  • blocked.jpg
    blocked.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,552
  • inside.JPG
    inside.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 947
  • inside1.JPG
    inside1.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 776
  • cummin.JPG
    cummin.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 867
Last edited by a moderator:
more pics of me

Attachments

• 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 641
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 443
  • cummin1.JPG
    cummin1.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 777
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 931
great pics! I like to give you some black dick myself!

congratulations Dear i know you enjoyed it a lot

nice pics.

Hey babe. I am in the upstate of SC. I am getatmedog2000 on yahoo IM and email. i sure hope we can chat. i am muscular and very clean. see you soon

Vickylove, can you tell us what emotions went through your mind during your first experience with a black man? Photos are excellent.

emotions

Fear at first. But once I got over that pure extasy! He did things to me that no other man has done! I'm hoping to meet again really soon!

9th photo with your fingers holding open your pussy is real sexy for the bulls to view. It is like a welcome mat, "my pussy needs some cream".

You have escaped from a vanilla world holding you back from expressing your most secret inner unmet desires. Nice things can happen when dreams are backed up with action.

Some of the white bulls find it hard to understand what a woman thinks and dreams about.

It is hard to control the urge to jump over the wooden gate into the breeding paddock if it is full of big black stud bulls who are flirting through the fence wires.

Still up to your "no white woman wants a white man" fantasy, Joe? I think your brain has been too focused on your crotch you entire, sad, unfullfilled life where you can no longer enjoy any of lifes pleasures besides the thought of dick like a crack-addict

Vivki

Good job, Go on and find another and another.

Joycocks

Attachments

• ****** folder 029.jpg
    ****** folder 029.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 520
Good For You!Welcome to the club.You definitely will not regret your decision.Go get some more!

Congrats !! Pls share with us how things led up to your encounter !!!

blacker the berry the sweeter the juice baby don't you think now you tried it

hard to believe you let all that nice delicious cum go to waste

Josetta said:
9th photo with your fingers holding open your pussy is real sexy for the bulls to view. It is like a welcome mat, "my pussy needs some cream".

and it needs it from black cock

Users who are viewing this thread