• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my first black cock

• Thread starterColleenWimmer
  • Start date

ColleenWimmer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2010
I don't know why I waited sooo long for my first black cock I have a new understanding of who I am. It just leaves me want black cock more and more I long to be a slave to black cock with my legs always open and willing. Kisses

Reactions: Strongstealth
mmmmm - go out and get some more. Find a black man who can control you sexually and get you all the black dick you can handle.

I have been "worshipping" for over three decades. It is so trued that Black men and older blk boys will make sure you get ALL the black cock you can handle. That is one of the things I do not understand about Black Men but I sure do love it. They do not like to have you waste time with BS dating. They want your dates to yield some results. They do not have the jealousy that white bois do.
They also help me to NOT waste time on Men who do not care for a gUrl like me.
Oh, and not true that ALL black men will forbid you to get with a White male either. I think it is the face that they know the White men are more likely to marry you AND have you continue in 'lifestyle".
luv, MsGary

Reactions: ToniLynnAngel
MsGary ,this is so true and I have found with a black man there is that 1st moment that your body knows.It the moment when he just trust his black cock in us ,even with women, our head goes back, our eyes close. It is that time when our body is force open by his black cock and we yell to it.I have seen both bois and girls yell with that black trust, some pain but sure it is also pleasure.

I know now what u r talking about it hurt but ol so good so dam good I never knew I could feel that way. I just find that Ic ant stop now I find myself wanting it more and more the only other thing is is now I'm with child and can't wait till I start showing.

ColleenWimmer said:
I know now what u r talking about it hurt but ol so good so dam good I never knew I could feel that way. I just find that Ic ant stop now I find myself wanting it more and more the only other thing is is now I'm with child and can't wait till I start showing.
Congratulations...hope it is one of your lucky black stud who got you preg. Do you have any pics of yourself to post? Sure we would all love to see you.

Good Girl Colleen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like msgary said, black men are insatiable and love to fuck-even older black boys. And younger ones too! Lol. When i was in high school still, like 16 or 17, i used to hook up with this super horny black guy who was like 4 or 5 years younger than me. Believe me, he knew what he was doin. And i wasnt the first white girl he was with, even though he was so young. Haha

ColleenWimmer said:

Welcome to the "dark side". My wife has been addicted like you describe for many years and it does not wear off after the novelty is gone.

QueenBimboSarah said:
Like msgary said, black men are insatiable and love to fuck-even older black boys. And younger ones too! Lol. When i was in high school still, like 16 or 17, i used to hook up with this super horny black guy who was like 4 or 5 years younger than me. Believe me, he knew what he was doin. And i wasnt the first white girl he was with, even though he was so young. Haha
hello, dear QueenBimboSarah
im really amazed by ur devotion the superior blackmen, i have a blog about ir life style and black supremacy..are you interested to give an interview ?

i coudn't have your email, but here is my contacts:

xxtase2006@yahoo.fr
Sissy xxtase: Diaries of a BBC slut
queenbitch
xxtase

from Maryland

i live in Atlanta but go home often lets fuck baby send me a pic GO Ravens!!:hitit: