• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My first cheating my husband

• Thread starterTessapinay
  • Start date
Does your husband know? My wife cheats but tries to hide it from me.

Reactions: LoserJack, franklyhorny, littlecucky and 3 others
Debshusband said:
He knows everything

Reactions: franklyhorny, Bibob, Capt. Ron and 2 others
Debshusband said:
My wife cheats and thinks I don't know either. LOL

Reactions: ntiknik, LoserJack and franklyhorny
littlecucky said:
My wife cheats and thinks I don't know either. LOL
I think for some women the thrill of cheating is something addictive.

Reactions: cynful, hikawade, LoserJack and 3 others
Debshusband said:
I think for some women the thrill of cheating is something addictive.
My first wife would meet with one of her lovers on a regular basis at our place if I wasn't home or his place when I was. I asked her if she wanted to make up a scenario where he would think I was okay with them fucking so they could do it when I was home. She said no. She liked it like it was. So I agree. I think she liked the idea of cheating.

Reactions: aruspice, cynful, LoserJack and 2 others
littlecucky said:
My first wife would meet with one of her lovers on a regular basis at our place if I wasn't home or his place when I was. I asked her if she wanted to make up a scenario where he would think I was okay with them fucking so they could do it when I was home. She said no. She liked it like it was. So I agree. I think she liked the idea of cheating.
There is the idea that it isn't cheating if a husband knows his wife is fucking other men. It's nice to know if a wife fucks other men in the marital bed

Reactions: subcuckimpot, cynful, franklyhorny and 1 other person
littlecucky said:
Deb and I tried a couple of 3 ways with a guy she met. She said she didnt like it and wouldnt do it any more. She likes to cheat with married guys, doubles the thrill I guess, and of course guys seem to like to fuck married women so its easy for her to find guys.

Reactions: whitewife696969, cynful, Radley and 4 others
Beano said:
There is the idea that it isn't cheating if a husband knows his wife is fucking other men. It's nice to know if a wife fucks other men in the marital bed
To be clear, I knew she was fucking him. She almost always told me about it, but he didn't know. She liked it that he thought she was cheating.

Reactions: ntiknik, cynful, whitewife696969 and 2 others
littlecucky said:
To be clear, I knew she was fucking him. She almost always told me about it, but he didn't know. She liked it that he thought she was cheating.
That is a nice touch. The lady understands the way to play that game then.

Reactions: cynful, whitewife696969, franklyhorny and 1 other person
Debshusband said:
Mine does too. It gives her the ultimate chance of a great orgasm. But I sure would love to see her quivering hips when she does have one.

Reactions: littlecucky, whitewife696969 and Beano

Users who are viewing this thread