• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My first creampie

• Thread starterSpice115
  • Start date

Spice115

wanabe cuck
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2015
So! Things have taken a massive step!

After returning home at around 7.30 this morning from a 12 hour night shift I was knackered! I'm quietly climbed to stairs so I didn't wake my young child & wife! On getting to my bedroom I discovered my wife was awake & reading-not sure what was on her kindle, I do download cuckold stories onto it for her to read! Not sure if she reads them but hey!

Once I was in bed we chatted for a bit as she let her hands wander over my body, pretty soon she was stroking my cock & playing with my balls! Pretty soon she was asking if I wanted to fuck her-stupid question! I knew I wasn't going to last too long, I had been horny all week & she had been poorly, so she has been teasing me making me hornier then saying I couldnt fuck her!!! I like the tease!!

She didn't want forplay, she just told me to climb on top & fuck her! I was surprised how wet she was with no forplay, & my cock slipped straight in! Now I don't have a big cock, my wife always points out to me it's average & I always point out she couldn't handle a big cock!!! I like to think I am challenging her! Anyway I digress, back to the story! I didn't last long, I was very horny, tired & she was telling me to fuck her harder, deeper & fill her with my cum! Who am I to refuse a request like that!

Anyway here's where things changed! After cuddling for a while I climbed off & watched my cum slowly drip from her pussy, & then she rolled onto her front presenting me with her bum! I must have been very horny still & started to massage her amazing butt! Usually when I slip my hand between her legs to reach her pussy she will clinch her legs together or roll over, but this time she spend her legs a little, getting braver I started to rub her soaking pussy & very soon I had 3 fingers deep in her dripping pussy! Usually she can only take 1 finger-she's very tight!

Whilst my fingers were busy I was kissing her neck & ears, then started working my way down her back before planting kisses all over her bum! She was definitely turned on loads as she rolled onto her back & spread her legs wider! As my kisses reached just above her wet pussy I heard those words I had been waiting to hear for years-"just lick me"! I panicked, this has been a dream/obsession of mine for years, but I have never even tasted my own cum-every time I wank I think this is it, I'll try a little bit, but after cumming the urge to lick my cum has disappeared!
Now I thought, it's now or never, I had been mentioning to my wife for ages, if I chickened out now I doubt she would have offered again in a hurry!

I tentatively licked around her clit & then started sucking her lips, I alrernd between this & getting 3 fingers inside her! I was amazed how gaped & stretched she was, I was in heaven & it tasted pretty good in all fairness, not as bad as I was expecting! After about 20 minutes of feasting on her wet pussy I was hard again so we ended up fucking again!

I was not sure what she had thought of it but as we lay there-me still horny after what I had just done-she starred telling me how amazing that had been!!!!! I am hoping it is going to be the first of many!!

Maybe one day it'll progress to me coming home from the night shift to find I have to clean up someone else's mess before I add mine! Fingers crossed!!!

Let me know what you thought about my first creampie experience & how you think I should follow it up!

Reactions: midnightfapper
I'm still unsure what was better, eating her creampie or sliding back into her cum filled stretched out pussy!? Feeling her pussy all wet & sloppy around my cock was unbelievable, I know if it was someone else's cum it would be even better!!
Thanks for the response! How did you get your gorgeous wife to get into the lifestyle?

Hello SWTXSHARED!

Thank you for your responses of encouragement! Nothing has progressed further yet, work & real life keep getting in the way! But last night when I was working I was sexting her telling her I was thinking about her with a "boyfriend" when I'm working & when I return home she justs humiliates me telling me my cock is too small after her lover!!! She didn't respond, got a little worried I may have gone too far too soon but after getting home she told me she had enjoyed the texts that morning (fallen asleep previous night!). I will have to probe her to find out what parts she particularly liked!

So tonight, when at work I may start up the boyfriend fantasy again & see where it leads!

In regards to your story about eating a creampie from a friend, that is so horny! I fantasise about eating a lot of creampies from my friends just fucked pussies! I would like to think of myself as a "booty call" when their husbands have gone to work they would ring me to come round & feast on their stretched, cum filled pussy! So hot!! When my wife's friends stay over our house for the night after they have gone out for an evening, I like to find their knickers when they are still out & wank my self off with them! If I am lucky & they've had a shower at ours, usually there is the pair that they wore that day & I can smell their sweet pussy on them! I have not been brave enough to cum into the knickers because it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to work out where it had cum from!! But I still continue to wank into & suck my wife's knickers!!!

So what is your situation, from your avatar I'm assuming you are caged, does she cuck you a lot? Not too sure about being caged, my wife tells me I wank too much, so I said the only way to stop would to padlock my pants! I sure if we got into this lifestyle a cage could follow when my wife discovered them-whether I like it or not!! Seems weird, not sure if I could cope not wanking everyday, but I'm fine about my wife's pussy getting stretched out by her lovers!!!

Hope to hear back!

My first cream pie was a friends wife that i used to fuck now and then. She told me he loved to eat her out after I had fucked her and I said that I don't think i could ever do that. Well, she told him what I said and the next time she come over, he was with her. After I fucked her while he watched and he fucked her while i watched, he said now just close your eyes and dive in. i did and I loved it.

Sometimes, a wife will get fucked bareback by her husband before he goes to work - then she invites her lover to come over and suck her sperm soaked slit. I call it "reverse cuckolding".

Saraha said:
Sometimes, a wife will get fucked bareback by her husband before he goes to work - then she invites her lover to come over and suck her sperm soaked slit. I call it "reverse cuckolding".

hello ut really cuckold master nresearcher hahah always their wid a descriptive ideastg

The experience of slipping your cock into your wife's wet pussy and wondering if it is wet from her being excited for you or because she recently fucked some other guy is a great feeling.
Mike

Yes, i have experience eating my own cum from her pussy many times. It's the only way I could make her cum since I was always a fast cummer. I would love to have the opportunity to eat another man's cream pie from her pussy on a regular basis, but she is probably way to conservative for that. The idea is overwhelming for me and I fantasize on it often when I'm licking her pussy.

nellied@excite.com

Users who are viewing this thread