• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My first cuckold experience

• Thread starterShesaysyes
  • Start date

Shesaysyes

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2015
New Jersey
One afternoon after school 12 th grade, my wife was only my girlfriend at the time. I had to stop over my friends older brothers house because he was going to buy a car I was selling. I took my girlfriend, we were 18 at the time, with me. We got there and my friends brother Mike,and 3 of his friends, Joe, Tom and Steve,were there drinking. They were around 25 yrs old. Well I was talking to Mike about the car and I noticed that his friend Joe was talking to my girlfriend and his other 2 friends were smiling behind her. He whispered something in her ear that made her smile and blush. He then said to me that he had to talk to her in private. He took her to another room that was the only bedroom. The other guys followed as I was still talking. Then the door shut, that's when Mike said I'll be right back, just sit in the living room. About 10 mins went by and I went to the bedroom and opened the door which was shut on me right away. But I saw my girl on her knees with no shirt on blowing Joe, he was the biggest of the guys around 6 foot 5 tall.Mike came out and said"she said she will meet you home". I said I can't leave her. He told me to wait in the living room, she will be right out. A few minutes later I heard her moaning loudly so I went in again and she was now fully naked and on all fours getting fucked doggie style by Joe while she was blowing Steve.she didn't see me or hear me because the music was playing.Again Mike led me out of the room, this time is was naked and fully erect. He said that he wanted me to leave now but I told him I will not come in anymore, I'll stay in the living room. He told her I left and will meet her home. I waited for an hour and 45 mins, the guys were coming in and out of the room to go to the bathroom all the while she was getting fucked. Mike came out around 2 hours later SMS said she's coming out so I made it like I was outside coming back. When we got back to my room, I out my hand down her pants and felt a cum soaked pussy and when I kissed her our lips stuck together.

Sounds like the start of a great relationship.

For a little over a year she would go back to that apt attempt after school, spend a couple of hours there, and when I couldn't find her, I knew where she was. It got to the point where I would knock on the door and they would just tell me she's in the bedroom with so and so and I could hear her moaning from the front door.

Sometimes when I got there she was on her knees in the living blowing them on the couch. One of the guys, Dan was his name would see us hanging out in the park or in a parking lot somewhere as he was walking past and he would come over and just take her in the bushes or behind a car and fuck her or just shoot his load down her throat. These times always turned her on and when she was done with them, she would always want to have sex with me.

I have had a lot of sloppy seconds and thirds and fourths with her, and it is a turn on. She loved licking their cum off my cock after I stuck it in her.

She sounds like a dream come true.

Mike

She is exactly what turns me on in a woman, that's why I married her. It is always exciting to me to see a guy that wants her, and she is really into. She sort of leaves me out of their conversation, and I can see the change in his look towards her and his aggression level when she tells him it's alright if they have sex.

All of a sudden, I'm the third wheel, fourth wheel sometimes. My wife's 36DD's are ripped out of her top in a second, I love when guys can't help starring at them. When they know they can have them, they are all over her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Reactions: Wahooguy

Users who are viewing this thread