My First Experience (3 nights ago), and Fears About Tonight

• Thread starterEric 007
  • Start date

Eric 007

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2010
I am very new to this board. I don’t know a lot about the membership or usual cuckold scenarios. But as of Monday night it’s pretty plain I was cuckolded by my girlfriend. She had been begging me to have such an event, based on two main interests she has. First is her desire to humiliate me, and my acceptance that I definitely have a sexual rush from my own humiliation.
One of the reasons of this humiliation is her “outing” me to other women about my being, as she loves to say, “unhung”. To make it worse, I look pretty good, go to the gym twice a week, have nearly a flat stomach (no 6 pack or anything like that), and am well over 6 feet. So there is a bit of shock and embarrassment to learn the naked truth about my penis.
The other reason is her desire to FULLY enjoy sex from a bull.
Because of another experience where I got to see her have sex, I proved my own theory to myself that I get turned on watching her with another guy.
But being a cuck comes with a lot of other aspects that I don’t necessarily want to face. I don’t, for example, see myself with a chastity device on me, on all fours, bringing her ice cream in between rounds of her and her bull having a fuck party. Not into asking permission to watch them. Other stuff like that isn’t where I’m at.
About a year ago, my girl, T, read a story on the net that became her obsession. It involved the true situation of a CFNM scenario role play, where a girl got revenge on her boyfriend by having 2 members of their bdsm club pretend to be a doctor and nurse, and they medically humiliated him. But what was unusual about the role play, was that the two women, and the guy’s girlfriend, arranged in an unused room in a real hospital, for 2 volunteers about 19 or 20 or 21, to be part of it, and to watch this guy’s total humiliation.
And because the “nurse” prepared the volunteers in such a way, they were excited about what happened to this guy, and he ended up being stripped naked, fully erect, and measured in front of the volunteers. There was a really fiendish aspect to it all. The “doctor and nurse” not only measured his length, they corrected one another on the actual size, and corrected him downward so that in front of these young women, he was humiliated on levels no guy should have to endure.
My girl wanted to do something similar, and it took her a while to figure out exactly how to do it to me. And she’s done it twice, so that I have been outed and humiliated before 2 strangers in a way that really brought home how (slightly) pathetic my hang is.
In both cases we went to a junior college (we call them community colleges in California), where on a Friday afternoon the men’s shower was not being used any longer and staff was very lax. It’s a simple enough plan – We show up to the outdoor p.e. area and I’m already sweaty and dirty. While I’m with my girlfriend we search for a female playing something solo, like running sprit or tennis against a backboard. I make fun of her a couple of times so she thinks I’m an a-hole. Later, when I’m showering, T walks over and apologizes to her, and as if she gets the idea on the spot, she invites the girl to come with her and watch me shower. Once she was turned down, but twice the girl followed her, and got to watch me shower, taking in my body in all of its non-glory.
To play upon the humiliation, when T purposely shouts to shock me, and the two are standing there, I begin to yell at them, and to the other woman, while blocking the view of my penis. I purposely put my hand out too low, and while I berate her, pretend not to realize that I’m not large enough that my penis would be covered by my hand. (It is a little hoaky, but it does happen for only about 5 – 7 seconds, before T says to me in front of the girl, enjoying how I’m inadvertently embarrassing myself even further, that “I’m not that much of a man to be hung that low.” The women broke out laughing. (The 20 year old more so than the 30 year old, btw.)
But after two times, as satisfying (and dangerous) as this was, it simply wasn’t enough, and T put it to me seriously that it wasn’t only about her getting off on my humiliation – she wanted DICK.
I said yes to a cuck experience last Monday, and I’d have to be honest in that I was very nervous for my psyche. Even though I was excited for it, I thought I might become too debased by it all, and that I’d become jello.
My girl and I have many resources available to us that most don’t have. We’re “burners”, and I’m involved in the art structures at Burning Mad. T is a member of Temple of Atonement, and we’ve played at The Citadel, in San Francisco, which is close to where we live.When I agreed Monday that I’d do it, she IMMEDIATELY contacted a couple she knew from the Temple of Atonement, where we role play (the San Francisco area), and they came over and we had a fantastic, first time cuckolding experience. (Session?)
In fact, the day was spent back and forth with five drafts, all done by the bull’s fiancé, to design, and ultimately whittle down, the event, so certain interaction between the bull and me would not exist. SHE became the channel of my humiliation while all of this went on, fearing that a dominant bull over me, who also fucked my girl, might be too much first time around.
Two hours after the MNF game, I went to T’s home, and 20 minutes later they came. I wasn’t bound, but was ordered by the girl to stay in a chair. In the bull came and he began to make love to T, slowly undressing her, to a particular bra and panty combo that’s meant solely for me to see her in. (That was a surprise, as there were some things worked out in detail without my total knowledge.) The girl loved my reaction to this.
I had to deal with their Frenching, his hands on her like it was a second date, and another guy taking in the view of my girl as she became undressed.
Ordered to strip naked by the girl, her reaction, and T’s, to my lack of manhood, was greatly played up, but not by the bull, who wasn’t interested. But my eyes meeting the girl’s, after I looked down at my unhung self, was priceless. My heart hadn’t pounded like that for some time. And T cackle-laughed at me. This couple is especially beautiful, and whether or not the girl role played it, or genuinely felt this was, she definitely gave me the reaction, “Oh, yeah – you know I’d never consider looking at you.”
The bull then undressed T, and T undressed him. Lots of comments to me from his fiancé: “This is probably your last day of your thinking of yourself as a man.” He was 7 ¾”, and was hard as soon as his boxer briefs were pulled off.
To being the humiliation, they shared our most intimate act, 69. And it was just as passionate as it was sexual, and the girl grinned at me about this. She knew how to push my buttons.
The two fucked for about 40 minutes, I’m not sure, and T enjoyed about 4 positions that I couldn’t even try for. Her screams included the word “Finally”, again and again, and that brought more laughter from the fiancé, who drank in my seeing T achieve an orgasm I could never get her to in a million years.
The finale came from the girl stripping nude, showing off her fantastic body, putting on a strap on, and then assisting her man in putting T on her knees. She took T from behind while T sucked off the bull, and he took about a minute, and several shots, to fully unload.
My dick, grabbed by the fiancé and jerked, produced a shooting off of probably 10 seconds, and not in streams with rests.
After about 5 minutes of me coming down, the girl lead the 4 of us into T’s bedroom, where T and the bull started up again, but this time in the bed where T and I make love. About 20 minutes into this, the girl ordered me to leave, and T didn’t object for a moment. They came out probably another half hour after that.
They left very quickly, and I was mind-blownaway. The feeling of humiliation and inadequacy was strong. T kissed me and said thank you to me.
Our next event is for tonight at 10 pm. (Always kind not to interfere with my obsession over needing to see football.) It’s come back to me that there will be two surprises in store for me. One they told; the other they didn’t.
They’re bringing with them another couple, and the woman coming is one I work with every year in preparing for Burning Man. The girl said that it’s going to be a lot of fun watching me have to get naked in front of her. The other secret I don’t know what it is.

This will be the second woman I know in some social capacity, who will have seen me nude. The first was pretty awful, and involved someone who’s sort of a competitor with me. We are both art framers, and she hates my work, and has said so. T took advantage of my near ********** state from a party, and in front of this girl while I lay on a bed, thinking T was giving me a hand job for pleasure, she stripped me nude form the chest down, got me hard, and measured me before this woman. The two times I’ve seen her in the city she has looked at me, made a symbol for SPH, laughed and walked away. I’m 29, she’s probably 22 or 23, and a total hottie. Now this is about to happen again. It will test how much humiliation I can endure.
To tell the truth, just like dealing with the art framer, I’m a nervous in a negative way as I am in a positive way. If I had to do it all over again, I would have not wanted the other framer to be the one in on my SPH.

mazel tov ............

pics? ;

MacNfries,

I especially enjoyed your point of view, which was VERY insightful.

You seem to have your pulse on the correct way many are going.

I can tell you without a doubt that there is a definate interest not only in cuck and shared wife/gf fantasy enactment, but also the overall expression of role play and involvement in group sex or naked party events.

Burning man continues to grow. The Citadel and Temple of Atonement have a great success these days and role play is BIG.

Yes, Mac, I understand the difference between the kind of cuck play that leads to a break up, and the kind that leads to fun, intimacy, and a total hard on for me, seeing T get worked by another man. Also, the humiliation I get to go through is great.

BUT, I don't mind saying, it comes at a heavy price to my psyche as a man.

The Oklamoha game is almost over. then I'll take an hour to get prepped, and then we'll have our second session.

Again, thanks Mac,

Eric

Dude, you opened the door, continue to leave it open and she will leave you behind. She is expereincing what you obiously cannot provide for her.

Eric,

Whew! What a story. Regarding one of your comments near the end:

Eric 007 said:
.... The two times I’ve seen her in the city she has looked at me, made a symbol for SPH, laughed and walked away. ....

I gather from Mac's reply SPH means "small penis humiliation." But, what is the symbol (made by a woman with her fingers, presumably) for SPH?*

—Custer

* I ask since it seems possible this may be an aspect of female communication I've been missing out on...

That was a very good explanation Mac. I learned a few things myself. Thanks.

Yes, Mac, I understand the difference between the kind of cuck play that leads to a break up, and the kind that leads to fun, intimacy, and a total hard on for me, seeing T get worked by another man.

BUT, I don't mind saying, it comes at a heavy price to my psyche as a man.
------------

Tis a fine line you are walking, but I doubt whether you could turn off the fun magnet at this stage, because you want T to be a winner at eroticism.

We can all learn a lot from your regular postings here on cuckolds.com. You have caught our interest, so please update as often as you can so that we can begin to more easily undertand your need for humiliation.

Now that is my kind of RPG! For the time being enjoy the humiliation you crave. Your girlfriend sounds like she will use you up before it is over but you are young and these are the sexual experiences you are unlikely to get when you get older and married.

I haven’t slept since the event last night. I’m pretty stoked. I tried to write about it as early as 3 am (we’re on Pacific Time), which would have been a few hours after it all happened. T went to bed (she has a regular job with regular hours.) at 1 am, when I drove home.
We both live in Richmond and work in San Francisco. She’s a paralegal and an expert on the 4th amendment, and San Francisco is the home of our circuit court of appeals, and her office gets some important appellate briefs on some pretty interesting issues. She has a wonderful view of the TransAmerica building from her law office’s meeting room.
We have shared an interesting last year, sexually. T announced that she was going to out me to other women to get the sexual excitement from it. Because I have a love/hate relationship with the fantasy of humiliation, she knew it would excite me, as well as challenge my psychology and fears.
It was during this time that it came out that even in a situation where I would be genuinely humiliated (let’s say, beaten by two Amazon like girls and stripped naked in public), she would still get enjoyment from it, regardless of the damage it would do to my psyche.
She LOVES more than anything, the reaction a woman can have to looking at me nude and seeing I’m unhung (her term). She feeds off of it.
The easiest part of all of this for me is watching other men have sex with T. I know that’s supposed to be the worst, but I really enjoy it. And I’d probably enjoy it regardless of the size of my penis.
My favorite fantasies involve other men enjoying and getting to my girlfriends. I had some past stuff that really turned me on. My earliest discovery of this was 17, I think. I was dating a very modest girl, and had hid in her bedroom after she had showered. She thought I was watching tv, and the hall door was closed when she went, in a towel, from the bathroom to her bedroom. We hadn’t yet gone past second base, and when she dropped her towel I went nuts. A fantastic body – Playboy tits and great legs, her ass, and of course, her vagina. She was totally nude, freaked, became embarrassed, and her covering herself was hot. After she put on her bra and panties (I wouldn’t leave her bedroom until I saw her that way) we went on our date. At the end of the date, while we made out on her parent’s couch, I asked her if I was the first guy to see her totally nude. (she was 16) She told me no, and related what was to her a deeply humiliating moment 3 months before we met, when a male doctor, in his early 30’s, pulled down her gown to examine her for a chest cold. Her arms were already positioned by him to allow for him to use his stethoscope in every way to check her front and back, and the nurse had told her to completely undress for the exam (though there really was no need, because she wasn’t examined below her breasts.) But the gown parted from her body anyway, hit the floor of the exam room, and she stood there totally nude, while he continued his exam. She said she had to turn in every way, and though he remained apparently professional, he definitely got the full view.
I realized that the story didn’t get me angry, but excited me completely. Wow. My girlfriend was seen in the nude by another guy. Hot! (If some are interested, though this is not cuck stuff, I have a few situations where I ******* girlfriends to other guys, and they did the same for me.)
Watching your girl have sex with another man is a fantastic turn on.
Was last night better than Monday night?
Well, there were 4 things that happened that didn’t happen Monday, and two of them did turn me on while the other two of them deeply humiliated me.
Because there were 2 couples, I got to see T engulfed by two bulls at once. It was very hot. Also, they made her undress and I loved that. The second thing that was hot, was that afterward, when everything was over, the two of them got to watch a very intimate act that I never thought another guy would get to see: T’s getting ready for bed. I wasn’t in her bedroom suite when it happened, but was in the living room with the two girls. The bulls got to watch T shower, dry off, and apply lotion and powder to her naked body. Then get dressed in her bra and panties. This was a very wild notion that I never thought of. She had to put on half heels afterward, and though they were low enough to not make her look like a stripper, the effect was definitely one of her showing them the personal moment of being caught half dressed. It’s funny that when I jerked off around 4 am, it was to that aspect of the night and not the other stuff. (Also, the other deeply humiliating stuff was too fresh, and I’ll need a day or so to accept what happened.)
The two things that were new dealt with the humiliation I had to suffer at the hands of the two women who were there on either side of me. This time, I was stripped naked in front of someone I work with every year, and will work with again beginning next May. Her reaction to my nakedness and manhood was awful on me. She wouldn’t stop laughing as she looked down at my cock. Also, she was given the honors of getting me hard (not too difficult as I was imagining how, in a few minutes, T would be getting a mouth and pussy DP). But she took a while to say that my penis size had to be the worst, and her eyes would light up and her face would smile over saying this. She fully laughed in my face about it.
The other girl from the night before, told me they had a surprise for me, and that I’d probably never live it down. I was going to fuck T right in front of all of them, before the guys had her. And naked with a hard on, I was lifted by the bulls as the women held spread T’s legs while she was on her back on the couch. The view we all got of T was the most intimate imaginable, and I in fact said no as my penis was guided into her pussy. But I didn’t use the safe word, so in I went. Two positions, spread missionary and doggiestyle, resulted in T turning up at me, and right in front of all of them, telling me that she felt nothing. This resulted in the new women laughing and saying, “OMG, you can’t please Txxxx! You can’t please any woman!” She admitted she felt something during cowgirl. But all of this happening in front of C, who I had known for a few years and who liked me, was the worst.
That all ended before midnight, I’m pretty sure.
So I’ll address some of the previous comments:
Am I well on my way to becoming a cuck?
Well, again, I think what we’ll do is a once a month role play along these lines. I wonder how I’d handle bull intimidation and direct physical abuse to me before he fucks T.
SPH symbol?
That other woman who doesn’t like me has twice used her thumb and index finger to humiliate me and remind me that she’s seen me fully measured, and how she’ll forever be able to hold it over my head.
Susan’s Slave
You’re probably right about your observation. I look forward to other views you have.
Sarah
Thanks for what you wrote about the fun magnet not being able to be turned off. T told me that she and her friends are going to come up with ways of my being humiliated for real by my being SPH outed in front of a woman not in on it, but one who would love every moment of my humiliation.
Custer
The only humiliation I so far regret (though T doesn’t) is my cock being fully understood by this bitch girl.
Asia
If we do pics, it will be from the neck down. For now, no.
To all
Please feel free to share with me any views you have. T and I have no date set for what’s next, but we did agree that it would include a completely new couple or bull. Again thanks for all of the comments.

Being open to a new couple or Bull is progress in allowing T to bring more kinds or humiliating experiences into your life, and a greater range of verbal comments and interesting expressions on female faces.

Priceless:-

"The only humiliation I so far regret (though T dosen't) is my cock being fully understood by the the bitch girl.

Girls can feel amazing energy when they have something over a man.

Saraha said:
Priceless:-

"The only humiliation I so far regret (though T dosen't) is my cock being fully understood by the the bitch girl.

Girls can feel amazing energy when they have something over a man.

It's funny you put it that way. T spoke with the girl and asked her who she talked with about my size, and she had an interesting POV. She said that a girl only looks like a bitch if she needlessly spreads that humiliation about me to others. Also, once out amoung all, I get sympathy and she can't play about it with me anymore. She said she'd much rather not tell a soul, but instead, make fun of me every time she sees me, and keeping it between her and me exclusively makes her more powerful, and me more pathetic.

How small is it?

Eric:
What seems to be missing in your story is the actual measurements. I know you must have them, since your Girlfriend 'T' has had her friends measure it. Not sure if those measurements were 'flaccid' or 'erect'. I think if you actually were less than average there would be a story here.
Based on your stated height and stature, You'r 'package' would probably look small even if it were average. Take into consideration that the human penis can expand 2-3 times it's relaxed (flaccid) state when erect. Therefore a cute 2 1/2" penis can become a very impressive 7" tool of pleasure.
So let's come through with dimensions and also pictures, flaccid as well as erect to see if we really have a story here.

Cheers, Harry

Harry,

I have avoided a specific number, and yes, because I'm over 6', and have a good muscle tone, it just makes the number worse.

I suppose I was trying to avoid discussing it with a detailed number.

My circumsized penis is very attractive in its shape and structure. Its head to shaft ration is also perfect in its appearance.

Otherwise:

Flaccid I am less than 2", and you can see my sack, so its hang doesn't go beyond 2/3 of it.

Hard I am 3 3/4". I was once measured at 3 5/8" and another time at 3 7/8". Regarless, I believe they are very humiliating measurements.

Eric

You are right

You are right those are humiliating measurements.
Have you ever considered stretching with a penis pump. I know there is a lot of 'hype' out there and the ones at the sex shops are more for 'gag gifts', but consistent use of a good one , like the dr.'s prescribe for diabetics. (they have a motorized vacuum pump). It can bring modest results (only 1-2" length, but mostly in circumference)
No need to feel ashamed when you can do something about it.
Cheers, Harry

No - I always presumed they were gag type gifts only.

No, There are actually medical appliances that are recommended for diabetics that work very well. Even the more pricey of the Sex shop units will work for that purpose.
Cheers, Harry

Eric, your experiences are fuckin' amazing! It blows my mind to know that there are women who are so sexually aggressive and into using humiliation of a man as part of their erotic desires. Keep on posting Eric, and thanks a lot bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pieeater1,

Thanks for the comment. In truth, there are a few women involved with Temple of Atonement who enjoy humiliating men. BUT, T is unusual, in that she goes beyond the "safe word", and enjoys my genuine humiliation. Most of the women want their men to not be harmed when it comes to their psyches, but T has no problem with my getting mind-fucked in the default world (real world).

A part of this, which I havn't yet written about, is that she's written to and met over 15 men who believe that I (ME) have hit the jackpot in a girlfriend. When she has discussed events that bring me actual mental anguish, like one of the women who doesn't like me getting to make fun of my not being hung, these men (one third of them for real people she's met) tell her that what happened to me was awsome and that they wished it happened to them.

I've had a hard time accepting their are males who would want to be humiliated beyond role play, but apparently there are such men.