• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My First Experience As A Bull

justinrutt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2013
Part 1

Slut Liz and her husband Dirt

I worked for a large firm. Married and living the dream working toward early retirement my kids were grown up and living their own lives and my wife was moving into middle age with no grace and a case of menopause added to her bipolar disorder that made daily life a struggle not to loose my head and walk out on her.

A new girl started in the office one day in the secretarial pool. She was young and married, about 22 with long auburn hair. Extremely pretty and a killer body she almost made me tongue tied when we talked small talk at the deli counter at lunch time.

Beyond the fact that she was married and didn’t have children I didn’t know much about her until one day when she was assigned to assist me in handling a big project. After that I had daily contact with her during the workday Monday to Friday and some evenings when we’d work an hour overtime together on our assigned project.

It was a normal work relationship talking about hobbies and families. She always dressed very business, yet sexy in short dresses and blouses that revealed the curve of her breasts. She had a shapely ass, the perfect size for cupping in my hands as I fantasized about what she’d be like to fuck.

When ever she bent over to retrieve something or walked down the hall in front of me it made my cock twitch and throb.

Late one afternoon as worked we sat facing each other in my office. The door was closed and I’d been engrossed in my work when I looked up. Liz was seated looking down at her work also but her legs were further apart then she would normally sit revealing she was wearing black lace panties underneath her skirt. I could see all the way to her crotch!

I tried to pretend I wasn’t looking as I continued to peek at her panties until I looked up and we locked eyes.

She asked, “Do you think it’s hot in here?”

I replied, “No, not excessively”, blushing somewhat because I thought she’d caught me looking at her panties.

But she made no move to put her legs together.

We discussed our work a bit more and Liz got up and walked over to me. I was seated by the side of my desk facing her with another smaller table beside us I was using to stack papers. She stood uncomfortably close by my knees almost touching.

She looked down at me and asked,

“Don’t you find me attractive?”

“Yes, you are very, very attractive, but I don’t fool around Liz”

She made a pout face, turned and sat back down.

We sat silently for several moments before she said,

“Okay, but I don’t want a love affair, my husband and I have a different kind of marriage and it’s okay, he won’t be angry or tell your wife”.

Now I was totally confused.
”You mean like you are a swinger?” I asked her.

“No, not like that” she replied, “It’s different than that because I’ve only ever been with him, I was a virgin when we got married and now he wants me to date another man”.

I pondered this while she sat there looking at me,

“By date you mean sleep with?” I asked her,

“He wants me to fuck another man” she answered, “and I really like you”.

“So let me see if we are on the same page” I said, “your husband wants you to have sex with me and neither of you will involve my marriage or my wife?”

She replied, “Not exactly, my husband is submissive and wants me to find a dominant “bull” and I really like you Justin.”

Then she made the pout face again and placed a hand on each side of her skirt and hitched it higher while opening her legs wider,

“Can’t we just be fuck buddies?” She said in a little girl voice.

I couldn’t stand it, my cock was raging when I stood creating a tent in my pants, she stood and I took her in my arms and began kissing her passionately. Her mouth was sweet and the smell of her made my head swim. My hands roamed up and down over her ass and I found the way up under her skirt, lifting it so I could fondle and cup that sweet young ass.

She wasn’t wearing panty hose, only those black panties and I quickly locked my office door behind me. It was late in the afternoon and the office building was already pretty empty as I pushed her backward onto my desk. She unzipped my fly and unhooked my belt as I opened her blouse and fondled her tits.

When my 8” cock sprang loose she made a surprised sound and looked down. She fondled my cock and balls, looked up at me with a big smile and said,

“You are ALLOT bigger than my husband!”

I pushed the crotch of her panties aside and stepped closer between her legs. She and I were kissing and gasping as we both maneuvered to put my cock inside her for the first time. First the head entered her and she gasped out loud,

“You’re so thick!” she whispered as I began to slide in and out of her tight young pussy.

As her pussy approached my balls she began to pant,

“Oh my god you’re so deep, oh my god, oh my god, you’re so deep!”

She wrapped her legs around my waist as I began to pound into her. Her ass began to slide back and forth on my desk as a wet spot began appearing under her.

I pumped and fucked that young pussy until she suddenly dug her nails into my shoulders and I felt her pussy clench and unclench around my shaft in orgasm.

I joined her and began to cum inside her, deep inside her and we held each other until we stopped panting.

She was seated on my desk and purring as I carefully extracted my slimy cum covered cock from her pussy. A huge gob of my semen followed the tip of my cock and plopped onto the desk between her legs, she looked down and exclaimed,

“You came inside me? No one has ever cum inside me. My husband likes it when I give him a blow job and he’s afraid I’ll get pregnant so he has never done it”.

Now it was my turn to be confused again,

“You aren’t on the pill?” I asked

She made her pout face, her pretty little pout face again and said,

“No daddy, maybe you knocked me up, wouldn’t that be funny our first time fucking and you knock me up!”

That night she began sending me pictures and I began to understand what she wanted.

She sent me pictures of her husband, some naked, some not. But in the naked ones his tiny little cock was pathetic; he was so small I think a 5 year old might have a bigger cock than him. The pathetic looser had a low paying job and a tiny little cock but was married to the hottest woman I’d ever fucked and she was humiliating him on the computer from her home as he watched her showing me his pictures and educating me on the topic of bulls and owned women.

The next day at work the second the door closed she was kissing me and fondling my cock. We were much more comfortable now, working in close quarters in my office and that night after work we left in our own cars but soon met up at the mall where she parked and got into my car with me.

In the back seat I was able to strip off her clothes and enjoy her fully naked body. She lay underneath me panting and moaning as I fucked her and as our excitement mounted she began to whisper in my ear, “cum inside me again, please daddy cum inside me again!” With some reservation I did. As I felt my balls tighten and my cock sent rainbows colors through my body encased inside her magic little cunt I shoved deep inside her against her cervix and exploded. I felt wetness against my cheek and while I pumped into her young, unprotected cunt she was crying and begging me,
”Please keep it inside me! Oh my fucking god daddy you feel so good! Oh my god please don’t pull out!”

“If I keep that up you are going to end up pregnant baby” I told her as I pulled out.

My sperm was still leaking out of her and she lifted both legs up,

“Is that a bad thing daddy?” she asked,

“No baby, not if that’s what you want” I replied as I kissed her again and played with her sloppy fucked little pussy.

About two weeks into our game she began to talk about meeting her husband. It was arranged for a weekend when my wife would be out of town and I could spend all night if need be.

I arrived at their house in the early evening for dinner. She made a wonderful meal and paired it with the perfect wine. When I asked where to sit she directed me to the head of the table saying,

“Here daddy, you sit at the head of the table”

I looked to her husband for a reaction but he simply smiled as he sat on a stool near the stove.

She served me and then sat down on my right while her husband Mike continued to sit on the stool near the stove. She saw me look at him and told me,

“He’s fine over there”.

We made some small talk while eating and then the conversation turned provocative. Liz began describing the nature of their relationship and explained to me that when she met him he already had a cuck fetish. She’d found a cock cage in his dresser while dating and they never really had a sexual relationship, but that they were best friends and soul mates who wanted to share their lives.

Our plates empty Liz cleared the table and returned. She took me by the hand and led me into the living room to the couch and I sat down. Liz knelt before me and opened my pants. I looked over her head to see where Mike was and he was already sitting on his stool on the other side of the room watching us shyly. I decided to test the waters and I looked him in the eye and asked,

“What the fuck you looking at?”

Perfect! As her turned his face toward the floor and hung his head Liz began to suck my long thick cock.

When I was hard she held my cock in her hand,

“Look here dirt!” she said to her husband, “Look at what a real man looks like between his legs!” He looked at my hard cock as she held me.

“Do you know what I want him to do dirt? Do you know?”

He shook his head affirmatively and she snapped, “Answer me dirt! Tell me what he’s going to do!”

And her husband quietly said, “fuck you”.

“Fuck what!?” she snapped at him, “he’s going to fuck what?”

“He’s going to fuck my wife” he groaned

“Again dirt, he’s going to fuck your wife again!”

Then Liz stood and stripped off her skirt and blouse. Underneath she was naked and she straddled my legs and lowered herself down on my cock.

“Look dirt, watch what I’m doing!” she told him and he lifted his gaze to my cock poised inches from his wife’s cunt.

“Go ahead daddy, you can order him around or what ever you want to dirt” she whispered in my ear as she rubbed my cock head back and forth over her pussy lips.

I was catching onto the game, beginning to understand so I told him,

“move closer dirt, I want you to watch this” and I directed him to move his stool close to my feet and not to look away as I took his wife.

Liz let out a stage moan as she slid down onto me. We humped and pumped until she was resting her ass on top of my balls, my cock fully inside of her bumping her cervix. I looked at dirt and he was staring intently between Liz and I were what he could see of my shaft was protruding from his wife making her cunt lips swell and bulge outward like he never had.

Liz was rocking up and down on me and she turned toward her husband,

“Daddy, I don’t think dirt is dressed for this” she said, “dirt, go get dressed!”

He rose and left the room silently while his wife rode my cock with that sexy lithe body.

When he returned I didn’t see him until Liz and I were about to change position, then I saw him sitting silently on his stool. He was naked except for the shiny sliver and plastic cock cage he’d put on. His cock looked even more pathetic and small contained inside the spiked little cage in his lap.

I lay Liz on her back on the couch. Her pussy was red and slick, gaping slightly from fucking and her lips were swelling. As I was lowering myself into her I watched him, sitting there silently, and began to describe how good it felt to fuck his wife,

“Her pussy is amazing dirt! Your wife has an amazing little cunt! Oh my god, see how my cock makes her swell and bulge as it goes inside her! Oh fuck baby you feel good, you want daddy to fuck your nasty little pussy?” I kept up describing how good she felt and every detail I could think of while he sat there wearing his shiny little cage.

Liz began adding to my discourse.

“Come on daddy, fuck this little pussy! You own this little pussy daddy, I want you to cum inside me! Look dirt! Look at a real man fucking your wife, you want him to knock me up dirt? Is that what you’d like, to see him shoot a fat load inside my pussy and knock me up dirt?!”

This was a huge turn on. Him sitting there watching and soon I was getting ready to cum. But I wanted him to see me cum so to ordered him to move his stool closer again. He moved it along side the couch and I told him,

“Don’t touch, just watch Dirt, I want you to see me cum inside my slut”

“Yes daddy” she was moaning, “cum inside my hot little cunt, cum inside me! Let him see you cum inside my pussy daddy!”

I pulled my cock out of her and asked her to hold her legs open. Then I began to rub the head of my cock up and down over her pussy lips and against the opening of her pussy. She was watching his face and panting as I slid the head of my cock in and out of her opening until the moment I felt I was going to shoot. Holding my cock shaft tightly as I began to cum I released one big drop of my sperm against her clit, it ran down her slit onto her cunt.

“Are you watching dirt? He’s cumming, he’s gonna shoot inside me!” she moaned as I plunged my entire cock deep inside her and fucked hard and fast as I shot the rest of my load into her womb.

Dirt watched me cum inside her without a word and as she moaned and fucked her hips up toward me I wondered if this game would last or if when I got her pregnant it would suddenly stop. Either way I was enjoying it while it lasted.

When I pulled out both of us were covered in a white frothy mess of sperm and pussy juice. It was all over the shaft of my cock up to my balls and covered her pussy lips and pelvis. Liz kissed me and called me her “lover daddy”, then swung her feet off the couch and opened her legs wide toward Dirt and said,

“This is what you wanted, right dirt? Now clean me up!”
He knelt between her legs and began licking our combined fluids off her gaping little cunt.

That was our first time as Bull, slut and cuck but there was still the rest of that night and the entire summer ahead.

End of part 1

2006-07-05 065.jpg 2006-07-05 057a (2).jpg

Reactions: Vicky4Blk and okdeacon
justinrutt said:
Part 1

Slut Liz and her husband Dirt

I worked for a large firm. Married and living the dream working toward early retirement my kids were grown up and living their own lives and my wife was moving into middle age with no grace and a case of menopause added to her bipolar disorder that made daily life a struggle not to loose my head and walk out on her.

A new girl started in the office one day in the secretarial pool. She was young and married, about 22 with long auburn hair. Extremely pretty and a killer body she almost made me tongue tied when we talked small talk at the deli counter at lunch time.

Beyond the fact that she was married and didn’t have children I didn’t know much about her until one day when she was assigned to assist me in handling a big project. After that I had daily contact with her during the workday Monday to Friday and some evenings when we’d work an hour overtime together on our assigned project.

It was a normal work relationship talking about hobbies and families. She always dressed very business, yet sexy in short dresses and blouses that revealed the curve of her breasts. She had a shapely ass, the perfect size for cupping in my hands as I fantasized about what she’d be like to fuck.

When ever she bent over to retrieve something or walked down the hall in front of me it made my cock twitch and throb.

Late one afternoon as worked we sat facing each other in my office. The door was closed and I’d been engrossed in my work when I looked up. Liz was seated looking down at her work also but her legs were further apart then she would normally sit revealing she was wearing black lace panties underneath her skirt. I could see all the way to her crotch!

I tried to pretend I wasn’t looking as I continued to peek at her panties until I looked up and we locked eyes.

She asked, “Do you think it’s hot in here?”

I replied, “No, not excessively”, blushing somewhat because I thought she’d caught me looking at her panties.

But she made no move to put her legs together.

We discussed our work a bit more and Liz got up and walked over to me. I was seated by the side of my desk facing her with another smaller table beside us I was using to stack papers. She stood uncomfortably close by my knees almost touching.

She looked down at me and asked,

“Don’t you find me attractive?”

“Yes, you are very, very attractive, but I don’t fool around Liz”

She made a pout face, turned and sat back down.

We sat silently for several moments before she said,

“Okay, but I don’t want a love affair, my husband and I have a different kind of marriage and it’s okay, he won’t be angry or tell your wife”.

Now I was totally confused.
”You mean like you are a swinger?” I asked her.

“No, not like that” she replied, “It’s different than that because I’ve only ever been with him, I was a virgin when we got married and now he wants me to date another man”.

I pondered this while she sat there looking at me,

“By date you mean sleep with?” I asked her,

“He wants me to fuck another man” she answered, “and I really like you”.

“So let me see if we are on the same page” I said, “your husband wants you to have sex with me and neither of you will involve my marriage or my wife?”

She replied, “Not exactly, my husband is submissive and wants me to find a dominant “bull” and I really like you Justin.”

Then she made the pout face again and placed a hand on each side of her skirt and hitched it higher while opening her legs wider,

“Can’t we just be fuck buddies?” She said in a little girl voice.

I couldn’t stand it, my cock was raging when I stood creating a tent in my pants, she stood and I took her in my arms and began kissing her passionately. Her mouth was sweet and the smell of her made my head swim. My hands roamed up and down over her ass and I found the way up under her skirt, lifting it so I could fondle and cup that sweet young ass.

She wasn’t wearing panty hose, only those black panties and I quickly locked my office door behind me. It was late in the afternoon and the office building was already pretty empty as I pushed her backward onto my desk. She unzipped my fly and unhooked my belt as I opened her blouse and fondled her tits.

When my 8” cock sprang loose she made a surprised sound and looked down. She fondled my cock and balls, looked up at me with a big smile and said,

“You are ALLOT bigger than my husband!”

I pushed the crotch of her panties aside and stepped closer between her legs. She and I were kissing and gasping as we both maneuvered to put my cock inside her for the first time. First the head entered her and she gasped out loud,

“You’re so thick!” she whispered as I began to slide in and out of her tight young pussy.

As her pussy approached my balls she began to pant,

“Oh my god you’re so deep, oh my god, oh my god, you’re so deep!”

She wrapped her legs around my waist as I began to pound into her. Her ass began to slide back and forth on my desk as a wet spot began appearing under her.

I pumped and fucked that young pussy until she suddenly dug her nails into my shoulders and I felt her pussy clench and unclench around my shaft in orgasm.

I joined her and began to cum inside her, deep inside her and we held each other until we stopped panting.

She was seated on my desk and purring as I carefully extracted my slimy cum covered cock from her pussy. A huge gob of my semen followed the tip of my cock and plopped onto the desk between her legs, she looked down and exclaimed,

“You came inside me? No one has ever cum inside me. My husband likes it when I give him a blow job and he’s afraid I’ll get pregnant so he has never done it”.

Now it was my turn to be confused again,

“You aren’t on the pill?” I asked

She made her pout face, her pretty little pout face again and said,

“No daddy, maybe you knocked me up, wouldn’t that be funny our first time fucking and you knock me up!”

That night she began sending me pictures and I began to understand what she wanted.

She sent me pictures of her husband, some naked, some not. But in the naked ones his tiny little cock was pathetic; he was so small I think a 5 year old might have a bigger cock than him. The pathetic looser had a low paying job and a tiny little cock but was married to the hottest woman I’d ever fucked and she was humiliating him on the computer from her home as he watched her showing me his pictures and educating me on the topic of bulls and owned women.

The next day at work the second the door closed she was kissing me and fondling my cock. We were much more comfortable now, working in close quarters in my office and that night after work we left in our own cars but soon met up at the mall where she parked and got into my car with me.

In the back seat I was able to strip off her clothes and enjoy her fully naked body. She lay underneath me panting and moaning as I fucked her and as our excitement mounted she began to whisper in my ear, “cum inside me again, please daddy cum inside me again!” With some reservation I did. As I felt my balls tighten and my cock sent rainbows colors through my body encased inside her magic little cunt I shoved deep inside her against her cervix and exploded. I felt wetness against my cheek and while I pumped into her young, unprotected cunt she was crying and begging me,
”Please keep it inside me! Oh my fucking god daddy you feel so good! Oh my god please don’t pull out!”

“If I keep that up you are going to end up pregnant baby” I told her as I pulled out.

My sperm was still leaking out of her and she lifted both legs up,

“Is that a bad thing daddy?” she asked,

“No baby, not if that’s what you want” I replied as I kissed her again and played with her sloppy fucked little pussy.

About two weeks into our game she began to talk about meeting her husband. It was arranged for a weekend when my wife would be out of town and I could spend all night if need be.

I arrived at their house in the early evening for dinner. She made a wonderful meal and paired it with the perfect wine. When I asked where to sit she directed me to the head of the table saying,

“Here daddy, you sit at the head of the table”

I looked to her husband for a reaction but he simply smiled as he sat on a stool near the stove.

She served me and then sat down on my right while her husband Mike continued to sit on the stool near the stove. She saw me look at him and told me,

“He’s fine over there”.

We made some small talk while eating and then the conversation turned provocative. Liz began describing the nature of their relationship and explained to me that when she met him he already had a cuck fetish. She’d found a cock cage in his dresser while dating and they never really had a sexual relationship, but that they were best friends and soul mates who wanted to share their lives.

Our plates empty Liz cleared the table and returned. She took me by the hand and led me into the living room to the couch and I sat down. Liz knelt before me and opened my pants. I looked over her head to see where Mike was and he was already sitting on his stool on the other side of the room watching us shyly. I decided to test the waters and I looked him in the eye and asked,

“What the fuck you looking at?”

Perfect! As her turned his face toward the floor and hung his head Liz began to suck my long thick cock.

When I was hard she held my cock in her hand,

“Look here dirt!” she said to her husband, “Look at what a real man looks like between his legs!” He looked at my hard cock as she held me.

“Do you know what I want him to do dirt? Do you know?”

He shook his head affirmatively and she snapped, “Answer me dirt! Tell me what he’s going to do!”

And her husband quietly said, “fuck you”.

“Fuck what!?” she snapped at him, “he’s going to fuck what?”

“He’s going to fuck my wife” he groaned

“Again dirt, he’s going to fuck your wife again!”

Then Liz stood and stripped off her skirt and blouse. Underneath she was naked and she straddled my legs and lowered herself down on my cock.

“Look dirt, watch what I’m doing!” she told him and he lifted his gaze to my cock poised inches from his wife’s cunt.

“Go ahead daddy, you can order him around or what ever you want to dirt” she whispered in my ear as she rubbed my cock head back and forth over her pussy lips.

I was catching onto the game, beginning to understand so I told him,

“move closer dirt, I want you to watch this” and I directed him to move his stool close to my feet and not to look away as I took his wife.

Liz let out a stage moan as she slid down onto me. We humped and pumped until she was resting her ass on top of my balls, my cock fully inside of her bumping her cervix. I looked at dirt and he was staring intently between Liz and I were what he could see of my shaft was protruding from his wife making her cunt lips swell and bulge outward like he never had.

Liz was rocking up and down on me and she turned toward her husband,

“Daddy, I don’t think dirt is dressed for this” she said, “dirt, go get dressed!”

He rose and left the room silently while his wife rode my cock with that sexy lithe body.

When he returned I didn’t see him until Liz and I were about to change position, then I saw him sitting silently on his stool. He was naked except for the shiny sliver and plastic cock cage he’d put on. His cock looked even more pathetic and small contained inside the spiked little cage in his lap.

I lay Liz on her back on the couch. Her pussy was red and slick, gaping slightly from fucking and her lips were swelling. As I was lowering myself into her I watched him, sitting there silently, and began to describe how good it felt to fuck his wife,

“Her pussy is amazing dirt! Your wife has an amazing little cunt! Oh my god, see how my cock makes her swell and bulge as it goes inside her! Oh fuck baby you feel good, you want daddy to fuck your nasty little pussy?” I kept up describing how good she felt and every detail I could think of while he sat there wearing his shiny little cage.

Liz began adding to my discourse.

“Come on daddy, fuck this little pussy! You own this little pussy daddy, I want you to cum inside me! Look dirt! Look at a real man fucking your wife, you want him to knock me up dirt? Is that what you’d like, to see him shoot a fat load inside my pussy and knock me up dirt?!”

This was a huge turn on. Him sitting there watching and soon I was getting ready to cum. But I wanted him to see me cum so to ordered him to move his stool closer again. He moved it along side the couch and I told him,

“Don’t touch, just watch Dirt, I want you to see me cum inside my slut”

“Yes daddy” she was moaning, “cum inside my hot little cunt, cum inside me! Let him see you cum inside my pussy daddy!”

I pulled my cock out of her and asked her to hold her legs open. Then I began to rub the head of my cock up and down over her pussy lips and against the opening of her pussy. She was watching his face and panting as I slid the head of my cock in and out of her opening until the moment I felt I was going to shoot. Holding my cock shaft tightly as I began to cum I released one big drop of my sperm against her clit, it ran down her slit onto her cunt.

“Are you watching dirt? He’s cumming, he’s gonna shoot inside me!” she moaned as I plunged my entire cock deep inside her and fucked hard and fast as I shot the rest of my load into her womb.

Dirt watched me cum inside her without a word and as she moaned and fucked her hips up toward me I wondered if this game would last or if when I got her pregnant it would suddenly stop. Either way I was enjoying it while it lasted.

When I pulled out both of us were covered in a white frothy mess of sperm and pussy juice. It was all over the shaft of my cock up to my balls and covered her pussy lips and pelvis. Liz kissed me and called me her “lover daddy”, then swung her feet off the couch and opened her legs wide toward Dirt and said,

“This is what you wanted, right dirt? Now clean me up!”
He knelt between her legs and began licking our combined fluids off her gaping little cunt.

That was our first time as Bull, slut and cuck but there was still the rest of that night and the entire summer ahead.

End of part 1

2006-07-05 065.jpg 2006-07-05 057a (2).jpg
Justinrutt. All I can say is that you are luckier than a dog with two dicks. Enjoy your hot little young wife's pussy, its obvious that she likes your cock. Well she should, hell man she has never been really fucked. Also she said she never had a man bust his nuts inside her. It is for sure you own this young ladies pussy, her heart and her mind. She is without doubt going to make you a daddy again for real. Big step in your current situation and I hope it works out well for you. Be sure and let her know that you are her bull ONLY for I can see her wanting you to be a lot more. He is a 90 pound weakling with a little boys pecker. She is going to lose interest with him when here belly starts to swell. Plus no one can blame her for it. I just cant believe with all he has going against him, low income, little pecker, acts like a pussy instead like a man, that that they are that much of soul mates. You want to know what I would do? I would do the same fucking thing you are, even more often. I would keep her pussy red and swollen 24-7. Plus I guarantee her pussy would be swelling in very short order. Guess that makes us a pair of sorry assed pussy hounds. But that is the way it is and I know it just cant be helped. Good fucking and straight shooting Sir. Because dammit this is some hot shit. Thanks For Sharing with us, and most of all Thanks for the pictures. okdeacon

Reactions: Vicky4Blk and justinrutt
Terrific. I can hardly wait to read the next part. Do You Dominate the young slut wife as well as her wimp hubby now?

Thanks!

Wonderfully written story, I'm now thinking about one of the younger women at work....

Reactions: justinrutt
Part 2

Work became extremely interesting with my new little slut working in my office every day behind closed doors.

I instructed her to stop wearing panties and I gave her the money to get her pussy waxed at a local shop. If she’s going to be my slut I wanted to take care of her and I began buying her stockings, lingerie and nice things to wear for me during our dates.

At work she sat facing me in her short skirt with no panties and her legs open so I could see her tight little cunny at all times. If someone knocked at the office door she simply crossed her legs and looked busy before I said, “come in”.

My wife’s job was much further away and my work day ended over two hours before she got home. We’d been married a long time and if I wanted sex I had to ask her if she wanted to “fool around”. With a new slut in the office and my balls constantly drained I simply stopped asking my wife if she was interested.

Typically our game went like this,

Afternoons when we felt like fucking and before we left the office Liz kiss gave Dirt a call and told him to be ready. Then we’d leave in separate cars and on the way home I simply took a short side trip to her house. When we arrived I parked my car in the driveway next to her husbands and Dirt would open the door and shake my hand on the porch before I walked in to fuck his wife, so the neighbors saw him and I together as friends.

Liz would rush to change and she’d greet me again inside the front door dressed up in the lingerie or stockings I’d bought her, on her knees with her hairless pussy on display and her mouth open waiting for my cock. I look sternly or cross at Dirt as soon as he closes the door and ask,

“What’s your fucking problem?” He drops to his knees and opens my fly, unhooks my belt and extracts my semi hard cock from my pants while his wife crawls across the floor closer and takes me in her mouth.

Within seconds I’m hard and ready. Then I decide if I want to fuck her or if I want her to suck me off with Dirt’s help. This time I want to fuck her, so I tell her I want to fuck her in the living room and instruct her to go kneel over the ottman.

She’s laying on her belly over the ottoman with her mouth available on one side and her asshole and pussy off the other. I casually run my fingers in and out of her pussy and when I pull my fingers out they are slick with her juices. I move up behind her and tell her to kneel on it so her pussy is high enough for me to enjoy.

Once she’s kneeling I move up behind her so my cock is almost touching her and I instruct Dirt,

“Do your job dirt!” and he grabs my cock by the shaft and begins to run the tip up and down over his wife’s wet cunt and positions me against the opening. He holds me there as I push slowly forward, allowing him to watch as my cock disappears inside his wife’s tight little cunt.

I’ve already figured out that this couple likes to verbalize while we play so I ask,

“What do you want dirt?”

Dirt is staring at my cock entering his wife, his nose is a foot away from her sex as I’m entering her and he answers me hoarsely,

“Please cum inside my wife sir” he replies.

I shove my cock deeper, her pussy grips me like a custom made sleeve as I fuck in and out of her and I ask,
”What do you want slut?” and she answers,

“Please daddy, cum inside my pussy!” as she rocks her hips back toward my cock.

“Man oh man your pussy is good baby, so tight!” I moan as I fuck her and I order Dirt to play with my nuts. He reaches between us and begins to gently roll my nuts in his hand. She’s rocking back and forth on me as I fuck in and out of her, we are perfectly timed and my cock is sliding deep inside and bumping against her Cervix. She’s softly moaning and begging,

“cum inside my pussy daddy! Please cum inside me! I want to feel your hot cum!” and as her excitement rises she begins,

“I want your hot cum daddy, PLEASE shoot inside me, oh my god daddy I want your cum!”

After she introduced me to the lifestyle I began watching cuck sites, hot wife sites and all the information I could get my hands on and began to try some of the things I’d seen. It was time for a new challenge. I stopped pumping her pussy and told Dirt,

“You’re going make us both cum Dirt! You only think you can sit and watch me and slut do all this work! I don’t care how, but you are going to make me and my baby cum and when I shoot I want to shoot in her pussy!”

Then I carefully pulled back so just the tip was inside her labia. Dirt grabbed my cock shaft and began jerking me off while my cock head was lodged inside his wife’s inner labia. He began rolling my nuts and moved closer beside me and Liz. Once he was almost underneath us I felt the warm wet sensation of his mouth on my nuts. Liz remained still with her ass in the air, my cock inside her as we both waited on Dirt.

He moved closer and began to suck at her clit and lick my shaft. Dirt used his mouth on our sex parts and I couldn’t help but move a little in and out stroking her cunt with my cock. Then he pulled me out and began to suck at my cock. Liz was trying to turn so she could watch her husband suck his first cock.

“You want to watch Dirt suck my cock baby?” I asked her.

“Yes daddy!” she replied and I pulled my cock out of her and turned toward him. Liz sat up in time to see her husband kneeling at my feet inserting my thick cock into his mouth.

“Play with my balls dirt” I ordered the cuck.

Liz knelt beside him and began to instruct him,

“Move your hand on the shaft, not so tight, move gently and don’t suck hard” she instructed him as he slid his mouth over my cock head and tried to deep throat my 8 inches.

I was getting close to cuming and I didn’t want to waste it in his mouth, not this time so I stepped back from him and told Liz I to come with me to the couch.

She straddled me and slid down onto my cock as Dirt sat three feet away watching me fuck his wife again. This time we didn’t talk to Dirt, we simply fucked like two animals in heat until I pulled her down by her hips and began to flood her womb.

She didn’t look for him, only started telling him,

“WATCH DIRT, HE’S CUMMING IN MY PUSSY! THAT PUSSY YOU CAN’T SATISFY IS GETTING FILLED BY A REAL MAN!”

And saying that made me loose it even more, I went crazy and drained my heavy nuts inside her spasming cunt.

“Oh daddy! Oh fuck!” she was moaning as she came with me until we both finished.

When she finished she looked over her shoulder and said,

“clean us up Dirt!”

He moved over and I felt him take hold of my cock gently easing me out of her cum filled pussy. The licked mycum and pussy juice cock clean. He sucked gently at the hole in the tip for left-overs. He helped her off and when she was on her back he lowered his face to her sloppy, dripping cunt and ate my sperm from his wife.

Then I put my pants on and headed home to take my wife out to dinner after kissing her and patting him on the head as he was busy trying to put his tongue as deep as he could inside her fresh fucked pussy.

End of Part 2

okdeacon said:
Justinrutt. All I can say is that you are luckier than a dog with two dicks. Enjoy your hot little young wife's pussy, its obvious that she likes your cock. Well she should, hell man she has never been really fucked. Also she said she never had a man bust his nuts inside her. It is for sure you own this young ladies pussy, her heart and her mind. She is without doubt going to make you a daddy again for real. Big step in your current situation and I hope it works out well for you. Be sure and let her know that you are her bull ONLY for I can see her wanting you to be a lot more. He is a 90 pound weakling with a little boys pecker. She is going to lose interest with him when here belly starts to swell. Plus no one can blame her for it. I just cant believe with all he has going against him, low income, little pecker, acts like a pussy instead like a man, that that they are that much of soul mates. You want to know what I would do? I would do the same fucking thing you are, even more often. I would keep her pussy red and swollen 24-7. Plus I guarantee her pussy would be swelling in very short order. Guess that makes us a pair of sorry assed pussy hounds. But that is the way it is and I know it just cant be helped. Good fucking and straight shooting Sir. Because dammit this is some hot shit. Thanks For Sharing with us, and most of all Thanks for the pictures. okdeacon

Our age difference won't prevent me from knocking her up, as I strongly believe she wants now. I'm kind of in love with her, but more like a fatherly love and I love the sound of her voice calling me "Daddy" as I fuck her tight young pussy. But it will never develop into anything more than what it is now.

walter2000uk said:
Terrific. I can hardly wait to read the next part. Do You Dominate the young slut wife as well as her wimp hubby now?
She is my fuck toy. Her legs are open to me 24/7 and i've already fucked her in my car, on my desk at work and in my own bed without her husband there.

Reactions: Vicky4Blk
Here's another load he can eat out of her when he puts the camera down

!!7.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth
The next day at work Liz was excited and when she saw me in the hall before starting work she walked over and gave me a playful punch in the arm as I was talking to a college. I could only think to say, “oh hey, morning Liz” as she walked past.

Once the door to the office closed she couldn’t wait to explode. She stepped over to me after securing the lock and dropped to her knees and fished through my zipper to withdraw my cock. I managed to get to my chair and sit while her lips were wrapped around my cock and I sat. Then I began to play with her hair as she smiled at me and said,

“ I can’t fucking believe you did that yesterday daddy! I can’t believe you cucked him so bad he sucked your cock and cleaned you out of my pussy! I just can’t fucking believe all this time he’s wanted to suck cock!”

She popped my cock back into her mouth, I was rapidly getting rock hard and I chuckled. I could play the knowing father figure or I could simply tell her. I said,

“I never expected that either. I thought he’d play with my balls and stuff until I came fucking you, but I never expected him to go like that!”

Liz laughed and looked up at me while she sucked and licked.

“What do you think we should do next?” she asked.

She looked so pretty kneeling there in her work attire with my rock hard cock in her hand and mouth but I was into virgin territory and didn’t know what to say my next challenge should be. I thought behind closed eyes while I enjoyed her administrations.

Finally a suggestion came to me.

“Maybe he should take a load straight from the tap…” I suggested.

“You mean suck you off like this?” she asked while slurping my cock down her pretty throat.

“Yes, exactly babe, maybe he needs to show you what a real cuck ***** he is.

She laughed as I drained what little cum had built up in my balls since the day before ran down her throat into her stomach.

We spent the rest of the day working, but also planning the afternoons fun also.

That afternoon Dirt greeted me at the door again. We wasted no time entering and Liz arrived a little later since she stopped at the store. When she walked in Dirt was already on his knees naked wearing his cock cage. He was kneeling on the floor. My pants were around my ankles and he was gently sucking my balls like I’d told him to until my slut arrived.

Liz stripped in the living room while I watched. She did a little slow strip tease while Dirt continued to suck and fondle my balls. My cock was hard and throbbing laying across my thigh, but orders are orders and I hadn’t ordered him to touch my cock yet.

Liz danced her way over to me and knelt next to me on the couch so she could kiss me without disturbing dirt.

“Dirt” she said, “Do you want to suck my daddy off?” and he shook his head emphaticly “no!”.

She laughed and used her bare foot to try to kick him in his tight little ball sack but he tried to fend her off by turning slightly.

“Yes, dirt! You are going to swallow daddy’s load! You’re gonna make him cum or we won’t let you watch us fuck any more!” she threatened

“Suck my cock now Dirt” I ordered him.

He looked crossly at Liz and she put her foot up to his face and pushed him away.
”Suck his cock Dirt!” she ordered, “I’m not the only good little cock sucker in this house any more!” she said as she grabbed my cock and held my stiff rod out toward him.

Dirt lowered his face to my cock and took me in his mouth again. This time I didn’t taste like pussy and Liz was watching as he began sliding his mouth up and down over the swollen cock head and shaft. He was doing beautifully and I told Liz,

“He’s a good cock sucker babe, I think he’s found his calling!”

Liz was kissing me on the neck and mouth, raining kisses on me as I enjoyed his mouth on my cock and I fucked slightly my hips slightly in response.

“I’m going to miss fucking your pussy babe” I said to Liz

“I know daddy, I want your cum inside me, maybe tonight we’d make a baby, but this has got to be done” she replied. “Fondle his balls dirt” she ordered him and I felt him cupping my balls as he sucked my cock.

“Dirt, each drop you loose will be a day you aren’t allowed to help me fuck my slut, do you understand?” I asked him and he shook his head, “yes” while he sucked.

Then I felt the explosion rising.

“Stroke my shaft babe, jerk me off in his mouth!” I gasped

She stroked my shaft quickly from my balls up to his mouth and the first spurt caught Dirt off guard. He barely managed to swallow without gaging as the next spurt and the next flooded his mouth. He struggled to control his gag relex as my load ran and gushed down into his stomach.

But manage he did. He swallowed every drop until I told him,

“Keep my cock in your mouth but hold still”

Then I squeezed my hips and ass to make my cock head swell with blood and to move any remaining drops up the vein of my cock into his mouth while he was ****** to stay still and taste my cum in his mouth and throat.

“Wow!” Liz giggled, “Simply fucking wow Dirt! I didn’t know you wanted to be a cock sucker! Was he good daddy? Did he do a good job?” she asked.

“Better than good baby, we found his real talent! He can’t fuck, he’s got no sperm and he cock isn’t bigger than a baby’s, but he can suck a mean dick!” I told her as she laughed and petted the top of Dirts head affectionately.

I ordered Dirt to open his mouth and show me his tongue and his mouth was empty, the contents of my balls were in his stomach and I told Liz,

“Your turn baby, let him take care of you now”.

Liz spread her legs and kissed me as Dirt moved over and positioned himself to service her. We kissed and talked while Dirt licked and sucked. Soon Liz began to breathe hard and I twisted her nipples and kissed her mouth as she began to cum.

I won’t tell him yet but both of us planned to make more use of Dirt’s mouth and we couldn’t wait for Liz to get her period, if she did.

Users who are viewing this thread