• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my first, happening right now...

• Thread starterlongtimelistener
  • Start date

longtimelistener

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 3, 2012
Hi all,

Long time listener, first time caller as they say on the radio. I've browsed forums like this one for years, had cuckold fetishes since I was about 20. But this is the first time I've had anything to tell, so I figured I must be in kinky cuckold-story debt by now, and I should pay some back. Plus, my head is spinning it's not like I can think about anything else right now...

So, about us. I'm 33, from the UK and my girlfriend is 32. Not about to post a picture, sorry, but she's a slim but curvy size 10, with alabaster white skin, black hair and gorgeous 32dd breasts.

We've been together three years now, and about a year ago I brought up my cuckold fetishes. I got her to read some books on open relationships, we talked a lot, and I showed her some stories online. She wasn't really into the idea, but, well, we kept talking, I tried not to harass and just let things go at her pace, and she eventually decided to give it a go, once the idea seemed less novel and we felt both more secure together. In the meantime we'd been to a few fetish and swingers clubs, and seen a whole world of different things, some which made cuckoldry seem kind of tame by comparison! But when it came down to it we only ever played together, even if we had done it in a room with 100 other people.

So, we tried signing up for a few fetish dating sites, and we've met some nice people (mostly girls, but that's another story...), but most of the men were hopeless, most of the contact we got was a picture taken down some guy's pants with a barely-lterate "urrr, u r hottt!!!!1!!!11!, let's do sex." So we tried a more convetional site, and she got a bite. Actually, she quickly got over a hundered bites, so she got to be picky. She exchanged a few emails with one guy, and went off to meet him for a drink tonight. Which about brings us to right now.

I haven't seen the messages they exchanged online, but got a brief rundown last night, while she stroked me and told me how excited she was about the date. She told me how she was warming to the idea, and had already arranged a second date with another guy, while she slowly stroked my cock and giggled at how excited I was getting. "This little thing? I'm not going to have much use for this... But I'll come home after, or the next day, and tell you how much fun I've had with my new boyfriend and touch your little cock if you like... you would like that, wouldn't you? What if I fell for him? I usually don't just fuck people, not my style, but start to really like them, see them a few times - I'd have to come home and explain that I'd fallen in love with him, a little bit, and I needed to see him more." She's gotten very good at teasing, and while I'd heard these kind of lines before when we fantasised together, now I could only whimper, turned on but also shocked at how fast she was picking up momentum and confidence now she'd decided to go for it. "I'm not sure he'll have a big cock too, and be the assertive type, but it could hardly be smaller. After all, I've told you about my exes and how you, well, in my experiences you're not exactly at the top end of the scale... But you are my little baby." All I could manage was a jittery, "you're... actually going to..." She just smiled a wry, quiet smile, more to herself than to me it seemed.

So now here I am. Last night I helped pick out her clothes, and she tried them on for me. Tonight, I've tidied up, gone for a run, tidied up again, trying to distract myself from getting too worked up, waiting to see her when she gets in. I probably have another couple of hours.

I got a text earlier saying she was about to meet him and one confirming he'd arrived. And that he was hot. I recieved a third, just before I signed up here to begin writing this, "Ok, he's getting me pretty ***** now. Is this a good idea? I think so. x" That was an hour ago. I've heard nothing since. My mind is just now starting to race...

As an aside, some interesting things have changed in my head and how it makes up the fetish. The triggers have changed. Where before my fantasies, which were mostly imagined or read online, centered around her becoming hopelessly submissive to an alpha male with a huge cock. Now, as I've realised - being an actual human being, and a woman - she's more interested in getting to like and flirt with someone first. Now, the idea of her falling under someone's spell, growing to like them, getting hot for them and thinking of them, that's the kicker. The things that set me off aren't even intentional for her: when I can see she's excited about a date, when she decides of her own accord to start browsing dating profiles. Small, subconscious real-world singals that she's losing her everyday rational self a little, and losing herself in the pleasure in another man. It's a more subtle kind of submission or abandonment than falling to her knees in front of a huger cock, but it's more real, kinkier and getting woven into our sex life. Perhaps, I'm sure a couple of you will say, also a potentially more dangerous game.

Don't worry, I'm sure the more full-on stuff is to come now we've started. But this is the start. I'm sure I'll have more to tell as things develop, and would love to hear from others in the UK.

Oh please please update

Great Stuff!!!

Well, like I've seen before on here, this is real so not always the fantasy ending. She enjoyed the date but didn't fancy him, so she's back to looking, with a few possibilities on the horizon...

...And one of those possibilities seems to be coming good. She's off on her second 'first' date later this week. I'll post a little later about her new friend and how it goes. But first, perhaps you can help me out...

I'm banned from orgasm until she gets home after the date... but I had to suggest this idea to her, and in talking and trying to explain this fetish to her, we had the idea of me writing a 'road map' that would help her, from the outside, get the hang of some of the possible dynamics and things she could try out.

We're taking this slow, so these could be quite subtle. I liked a post I found elsewhere here, about how it tripped something in him when he heard his wife's voice change tone when she was speaking on the phone to her boyfriend, and then turned to him. Or how I could help pick her clothes out the night of her date. Or other little 'clues' she could give that her mind (and the rest) were drifting off elsewhere.

If any of you have any suggestions, please chip in, and I'll put them on the list. Nothing extreme, just whatever small or subtle things, a look, a word, a game you both play or little ritual you've developed, which have triggered your cuckold fetish and put you in that zone...

I think you should wear a chastity device, with an agreement that you can't be released until she has mated with another guy. She turns the key to let your cock out, then you fuck her to get sloppy seconds, then you go back in the cage until she gets back from her next date. You can pretend she is the spouse of the Bull, and you try to get in on the act by seducing her when she comes home full of his spunk.

hi Saraha, nice idea, but probably a bit extreme for us to start out with!

I handed over a list of different ways she might tease me and direct the situation, to help giver her an idea of how you press a cuckold's buttons, which she sat straight down and read through carefully and silently for several minutes, then she looked up and smiled, "glad I have this in writing." I asked what she meant, and she said that what she had here was basically an agreement that she could get whatever she liked if she played this game right. Sounds like she's starting to enjoy this whole idea already...

A longer post later when I'll have more to tell. She's told me she'd like me to help pick her outfit for her date, and she's going to tell me a bit about him and how she feels. I can tell she's already excited and distracted by her date, maybe a bit nervous, but her mind is now and again definitely elsewhere when she's talking to me about everyday things.

HI LONG
great story but sometimes we need to watch what we wish for. the end may not be what we wanted. good luck and have fun

longtimelistener said:
hi Saraha, nice idea, but probably a bit extreme for us to start out with!

I handed over a list of different ways she might tease me and direct the situation, to help giver her an idea of how you press a cuckold's buttons, which she sat straight down and read through carefully and silently for several minutes, then she looked up and smiled, "glad I have this in writing." I asked what she meant, and she said that what she had here was basically an agreement that she could get whatever she liked if she played this game right. Sounds like she's starting to enjoy this whole idea already...

A longer post later when I'll have more to tell. She's told me she'd like me to help pick her outfit for her date, and she's going to tell me a bit about him and how she feels. I can tell she's already excited and distracted by her date, maybe a bit nervous, but her mind is now and again definitely elsewhere when she's talking to me about everyday things.

Read a cuckold story on Literotica free stories each day, and show her the ones you like the most.........this will speed up her progression to fucking other men (or women if she wishes to test if she has a hidden kink for bi)

Where about's in UK are you's? I'd so love to meet & fuck your girlfriend :)

Dana - you're right, but that's the thrill of cuckolding as edge play...

Saraha - thanks for the tip. We're kind of past that now, as she's already going on dates.

geordie - We're in Hampshire. Thanks for the offer, but she's inundated with offers already, and is a very picky lady.

So, an update. She's been on one date, and I could tell even before this that she really liked him. There are all sorts of signs that she's falling under his spell, from little moments of daydreaming, to noticing she's not around and going to find her in the other room, walking in on her quietly texting away to...oh, no one. Anyway, how did we get here?

They had chatted online and finally arranged a date for a drink. She teased me for two nights beforehand, stroking me while we talked lying in bed before sleep, but never to completion. She told me how much they had in common, how funny, charming and confident he seemed to be, and how girlish, excited and nervous she felt about meeting him. She explained, "I feel like I'm losing control a little bit, getting giddy, but I like it. Who know where this will end." She leant one arm under my head and guided my lips to her nipples, coaxing me, "that's it, suck mummy's tits while she strokes your little cock and tells you all about her lovely new boyfriend, oh you like that, don't you? There you are, twitching away.." Stroking me slowly and idly, she told me all the things they'd talked about, and how it was too late for me to back out now. And then, as I whimpered that I was close, she stopped, and told me it was time to go to sleep. Big day tomorrow.

I felt sick and nervous the whole day, one moment a jealous rage, the next telling myself this was what I'd wanted but feeling rather bemused about it, then the next with an irrepressible hard on that wouldn't budge and unable to think about anything else except them together. My phone beeped, a text. "On my way to the bar. No backing out now." I waited, trying to busy myself with housework, or going to the gym, basically trying to turn off my brain for a while. When I got back in, I gave up and lay down on our bed, letting my mind - and my hand - wander. Another text: "Having the loveliest time, he's really good looking and so chatty. Bit ***** already!" I replied - "Sounds romantic. Enjoy yourself." I wasn't sure if I meant the last part, my stomach was in knots. I had to wait an age for a response. "It is, we already had a little kiss under a streetlight." I'm not sure the reply I sent was even grammatical. Then nothing. She was obviously too distracted by her immediate company, and I, and our little game, were out of her thoughts. I suddenly felt furious, so angry. But I'd created all this, so more fool me. I had to get out, walk if off. I tried to think a bit more calmly, but it was hopeless. I got one more text, much later, saying she was coming home. I lit candles, poured a couple of nightcaps, and waited.

And waited.

She came in looking amazing, and smelling faintly of cigarettes and wine. She stepped into the bedroom where I was sat on the bed, but didn't say anything, just stood and swayed a little with the drink and smiled knowingly. We both stayed like that for a moment. It was a little awkward, what would either of us say? But she went first, "I just spent the last hour kissing, cuddling and holding hands with a gorgeous man in a bar. You know, I told you I wasn't sure how we'd manage this situation, how I'd control my feelings. But... you have some real competition now. I hope you're ready." I couldn't manage a response. Instead, she undressed and began to tell me about her evening, what they'd talked about, how she felt about him. I asked if it felt weird, coming home to kiss another boy? "no, not really. It feels fine." Quite a suprise. I pressed for more details. They'd held hands, stroked each others' hair, and even talked about their kinks.

This was the kicker. We'd experimented with S&M, and I saw cuckolding as a kind of subgenre of that sort of thing, one kind of submissive role play, a dangerous, edgy one. It was new to her, but she was open to it, though she was never submissive, and disliked seeing videos of men being rough with, restraining or humiliating girls. As you might have gathered, she got quite good at dominating, though. Anyway, in conversation it turns out they both preferred the dominant role, though as he explained how it felt and worked for him, she said she became flirtatious, suggesting maybe he could tie her up sometime. I felt like I was falling backwards. The very suggestion of that from me would have brought on an argument. I asked about this as she lay next to me, stroking me, "It all depends on the dynamic. I don't have that dynamic with you. It'd feel wierd to let you dominate me, but it sort of goes that way with him. He's assertive, he leads the way. He makes me want to follow."

"You'd let him tie you up?"
"Sure, I'd like that."
"He'd be your master?"
"Yes, that's right little baby, he'd be my mater. I'd submit to him and let him control me. I think it'd actually be quite hot to try."
"You'd let him spit on you?"
"Yes. On my face, or on my tits."
"Or slap you?"
"Yes, a little. I'd let him try it, anyway."
"But you never did this with me... I always wanted to.."
"I told you, it doesn't feel right with you. You're my little baby."
"What if we were in a fetish club, and he was there, how would we..what..."
"I expect he'd gesture for me to come and take his hand, and I would, and I'd go off and spend the night with him."
"And I'd...?"
"You'd sit in the corner, and watch, I suppose."
"What if..?"
"What if he wanted to tie me up there, or fuck me? I'd let him. Perhaps you'd get to watch. Perhaps. I might feel wierd about that, so I might just send you home if he's there."
That was about the point at which I became a hopeless wreck, and lost control, shaken by an orgasm more intense than I've felt in a while.

So that's where we are. She has another date lined up for tomorrow night. She's told me not to expect her home until the morning.

You are on your way, she is on a roll, so put her on a pedestal so she can become fully addicted to her new lifestyle as quickly as possible. Don't even dream of going back to the "old ways" that are too vanilla and "obsolescent". You have opened the Pandora's box up, so sit back and watch where this snowballs to.

Thousands of wannabe cuckolds would swop places with you in a heartbeat.

Uh oh, a week and still no update,...I hope everything went allright.
Good luck, and I hope you're still enjoying it and having fun!

Hi all,

So, it's been a while since I updated, but you know the real world gets in the way. It didn't work out with this guy in the end.

But she is on another date right now. She seems to be getting more confident with it. She's said he is very good looking and seems really into him, they've been flirting online for a little while. Only had one text so far, early in the evening, to say she's having a good time. And then... nothing. For a couple of hours.

My stomach is in knots. Just staring at my phone and waiting for it to beep... but... nothing. Gonna go have a shower. Had a few requests to update the thread, so I'll post again when something happens.

An absolutely scintillating read. I recognise so many of the emotions you are going through. My wife too wants to date other men until she finds one she has a real connection with. A scary but intense thought to contemplate...not knowing precisely where it will all lead. I await your next update with baited breath.

Hi all,

So, an update. Quite an update, in fact.

It didn't work out with either of the guys above, but she has been on some other dates, and she's just left to meet with one of them. Except she's already told me she definitely likes him, and she is not coming home tonight. She packed a little night bag.. toothbrush, condoms...

I'll post more of how we got here as the night goes on, and of course I'm expecting a few texts, which is all I'll hear about what she's doing until tomorrow sometime. Part sick, part so excited I can't think straight. Any questions, feel free.

So hot. It can be scary when it becomes reality. Enjoy the ride.

So, I got a couple of texts last night, but only to let me know she was safe and where she was. Now waiting for one to say she's on her way home, and I'll hear the full story. My stomach is in knots.

Oh I understand that feeling. Just reading yours reminds me and brings some of the feeing in the pit of my stomach. I hope she is cool when she gets home and you have time to enjoy the next part. Showing you.

Users who are viewing this thread