• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My First Interracial Party Tomorrow Night!

• Thread starterthe good wife
  • Start date

the good wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2004
Chicago Area
Just confirmed my attendance at my first interracial orgy party tomorrow night....I am so nervous, excited (and wet!) I just needed to tell someone lol. Probably about 8-10 couples and 20 beautiful black studs. I have had enuf bbc to know the pleasure I am in for but have never been with multiple studs - I can't stop thinking about how good it will feel to have two in me at the same time. If it feels twice as good it's going to be a long night lol. I know my nerves will go away as soon as I get my hand on a thick cock...curious about how my husband is going to react though. He loves to watch me and last time he came all over himself just watching (no physical stimulation)! He may be a sticky mess by morning lol. Thanks for indulging me...I just can't focus on work right now.

Attachments

• February 2006 235.JPG
    February 2006 235.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,506
  • February 2006 256.JPG
    February 2006 256.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,056
  • February 2006 226.JPG
    February 2006 226.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 758
Sounds like your in for a great time! I wonder who will be having more fun, you or your husband?;)

BTW, your pics are hot, be sure to post more....hopefully of you taking on two black studs at once!

Have fun!

Let us know how it goes!!!

Lucky you, lucky guys. Post any pics please

You are a very sensual woman

Waiting for your pics & stories from the event.

wow have a great time wish i was going!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy yourself and please post some pics.

Thanks everyone...all ready to go and heading out the door. I am so nervous lol! My clit has been tingling with anticipation all day.

Well I was pretty disappointed. The ratio of studs to women was about 3 girls for every guy...not what I had in mind lol. Also someone kept screwing with the fire alarm until the fired department came to check it out. I think my scene is a little less chaotic at this point in time...so sorry - no pics.

Users who are viewing this thread