• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My first post of my shared wife

• Thread startermrsexy
  • Start date

mrsexy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2006
Hi Forum,

This is my first post here, no doubt there will be more but I want to describe us a bit.

We have been married 14 years. We married when I was 26 and my wife 21. Within one month of being married, she cheated on me. At that time, I knew nothing about cuckolding and I was just hurt and angry. I thought our marriage was over. I was working really long hours and probably neglecting her and this guy was easy for her to talk to and he talked her into sex. We talked it through and I thought, okay that was a one time thingit. About 9 months later, she cheated on me again when we were seperated for 3 months due to her finishing up college. She said she was afraid she had married to young and couldn't understand why she couldn't say no to the pressure of a guy who wanted to fuck her. So we patched things up and nothing happened for 5 years. Then, one day, I started thinking about how those other guys had fucked her and the next thing I knew, my cock was pointing at the ceiling. We started talking about this a bit and I started encouraging her to wear more sexy clothes or her shirts without a bra. I got a huge turn on from watching other guys stare at her breasts or erect nipples. I eventually asked her if she didn't think it would be fun to have sex with someone else. At first she was surprised due to our past but I could tell she was not completely turned off by it. Meantime, I was flirting a lot with a married woman and telling my wife about that too. One day she told me about a cute, shy guy at work and that she thought he was sexy but probably inexperienced. I could tell the idea of acting as his "teacher" turned her on. I started fucking this married woman and told my wife about it - she was a bit sad but turned on as well. I guess that pushed her over the edge and she decided to seduce the guy at work. She told him flat out one night that she wanted to go to bed with him and had my blessing.

I'll never forget the night when she came home after their first time. I honestly hadn't though about the fact that her pussy would still have his cum in it. When she got in our bed, she reeked of sex but not like with me. As she was telling me what happened, I slipped a finger in her and discovered in that instant my love for wifesharing. Her pussy was full of his sperm. It felt totally cool. As if in a trance, I put my head between her legs and started licking her cum-filled pussy. I think she was too shocked to protest. My cock was so hard it hurt. After licking her for a while, I slipped my cock in her. Heaven! So juicy, but in a different way. I knew then I was hooked. I loved finding her pussy full of sperm when I knew I hadn't put it there. I absolutely loved licking her pussy full of semen! They were lovers for over 2 years and she fucked him on average once a week. He went on vacation with us twice. He didn't have sex between their sessions, so he always left her pussy sopping with cum - usually three loads. Once, when we were on vacation, I could hear him fucking her in the basement and cumming inside her. When she came upstairs she was so hot, she sat directly on my face (normally, it would take coaxing on my part to let me lick her cummy pussy and she was always laying down). She pushed with her pussy muscles and I could hardly keep up with the sperm river flowing out of her. The only problem was, he was shy and even though he knew I wanted to watch, he didn't want that. I did see them a few times through a strategic "crack" left in the curtains. Unfortunately, I never got to see her suck his cock, although I know she did plenty of that too. Once I had a bird's eye view of her sitting down on his cock and watching it slide in and out. he flipped her on her back and it was exquisite to see him cum inside her when she was laying on her back, legs spread wide open!

That was a fantastic two years, with lots of fun escapades and cum-filled pussy for me. A couple of friends knew about this and that turned me on too! But the story doesn't end there. If people are interested I'll tell the rest of our story involving more cheating and sharing... and her pussy full of other men's cum.

So, what do you think of my wife and her experienced pussy?

nice well fucked pussy

she has got such a nice and well fucked pussy looks like she has been riding more cocks then any wife here. her face is so amature that any guy would love to cum over her face. have ya ever came on her face????

:cool: She is a sexy looking slut. Do you know if she fucks big black cocks? If she does I have a very hard cock for her. Show more of this cock hungry woman. Would you like to suck the studs cock before he fucks her? And then when he is through?

wife

Nice bush :) bet it makes a good creampie.How many black men has she had?bet you don,t play the birth control game with her LOL:D

:cool: That would be nice to put a little black baby in her stomach. How would you react to that? Bring to Indiana, and I will give her a baby for the two of you to raise.

I am envious

What are you thinking she is a godess of rare beauty i would love to se more pix have you ever concidered a thresome or foresome i wold love to share some cream pie with you. I have such a huge erection thinking about your wifes hot steamy full pussy and helping you clean her up the fun we could all share. well its just a dream i gues but its getting me off ! more pix please.

Reactions: Tresy
Should the story continue?

Not trying to be critical - it just doesn't seem that people are that interested in hearing the rest of the cheating and wife sharing escapades...or seeing more pics of a genuine shared wife:confused:

redneckwm said:
Nice bush :) bet it makes a good creampie.How many black men has she had?bet you don,t play the birth control game with her LOL:D
Her pussy makes a delicious creampie! She has not had a black stud but I would have nothing against it:)

luv the story

would love to hear more of her escapades and her hot pies
she is a lovely cuckoldress very hot

The story continues

So, we moved to another town but her lover visited us a few times in the new town. It was actually here that I got to watch him fuck her because our balcony ran the whole length of the apartment. I knew they would fuck in the living room so I left the drapes cracked when I went to bed, went out on the balcony and presto! a birds eye view of them kissing and making out, her undressing her self for him and spreading her legs so he could finger fuck her. Finally, she sat him on the couch and slid her pussy over his cock (about 3 feet from my face) and started sliding up and down. After watching her ride him and carees his balls while he fucked her, he flipped her over and fucked her missionary until he came in her. I enjoyed licking her pussy even more that night with the vision of her on her back ,legs spread taking all the cum I was licking out of her.

Things were getting a bit heavy with this guy as he was starting to use that "L" word that neither of us wanted. But we lived a long weay from him so it wasn't a big problem yet.

I noticed that she stared coming home late from her new job. One night, I heard my wife talking and giggling in a peculiar way on the phone in the bathtub. I hit the redial button later but she had punched in one number to cover her tracks. Hmmm. One day, she said she was going swimming. When she came home later, I asked her if she had showered after the pool. SHe said yes and then I asked her why her towel was dry. She started crying and told me she had been seeing a guy from work and that he had fucked her a few times. She had been at his house that afternoon fucking him instead of at the pool. So here we were back to cheating again, although she would have had my blessing if she had just included me. But she said no, he had pressured her into it and she couldn't say no and was afraid I would freak out blah blah. I made her break it since she said he wasn't a good lover anyway. She decided to also break things off with her long time lover as well but he started making stress and doing telephone terror. She went to see him when we were in the area on a visit and he said if she would fuck him one more time he would leave us alone. So he fucked her all afternoon and came in her pussy 4 times. That is the only time she was fucked by two men other than me in the same month. She decided that was it for her with cheating and wifesharing .....but the story continues.....with more wifesharing (this time with a few pics of her getting fucked!) and cheating.... and lots of cum in her married pussy

I wuold to see pics of her married pussy full cum.

Last edited by a moderator:
two very lovely wives. would love to hear more of your story, please

Question

mrsexy said:
So, we moved to another town but her lover visited us a few times in the new town. It was actually here that I got to watch him fuck her because our balcony ran the whole length of the apartment. I knew they would fuck in the living room so I left the drapes cracked when I went to bed, went out on the balcony and presto! a birds eye view of them kissing and making out, her undressing her self for him and spreading her legs so he could finger fuck her. Finally, she sat him on the couch and slid her pussy over his cock (about 3 feet from my face) and started sliding up and down. After watching her ride him and carees his balls while he fucked her, he flipped her over and fucked her missionary until he came in her. I enjoyed licking her pussy even more that night with the vision of her on her back ,legs spread taking all the cum I was licking out of her.

Things were getting a bit heavy with this guy as he was starting to use that "L" word that neither of us wanted. But we lived a long weay from him so it wasn't a big problem yet.

I noticed that she stared coming home late from her new job. One night, I heard my wife talking and giggling in a peculiar way on the phone in the bathtub. I hit the redial button later but she had punched in one number to cover her tracks. Hmmm. One day, she said she was going swimming. When she came home later, I asked her if she had showered after the pool. SHe said yes and then I asked her why her towel was dry. She started crying and told me she had been seeing a guy from work and that he had fucked her a few times. She had been at his house that afternoon fucking him instead of at the pool. So here we were back to cheating again, although she would have had my blessing if she had just included me. But she said no, he had pressured her into it and she couldn't say no and was afraid I would freak out blah blah. I made her break it since she said he wasn't a good lover anyway. She decided to also break things off with her long time lover as well but he started making stress and doing telephone terror. She went to see him when we were in the area on a visit and he said if she would fuck him one more time he would leave us alone. So he fucked her all afternoon and came in her pussy 4 times. That is the only time she was fucked by two men other than me in the same month. She decided that was it for her with cheating and wifesharing .....but the story continues.....with more wifesharing (this time with a few pics of her getting fucked!) and cheating.... and lots of cum in her married pussy

Is she on birth control or does her many lovers use protection or does she take it au naturale and hope for the best?

hack1 said:
Is she on birth control or does her many lovers use protection or does she take it au naturale and hope for the best?

She is on birth control. Lot's of things turn me on but her getting pregnant by another guy is not one of them.

I will continue the story very soon! In the meantime a pic of her on the couch where she has been nailed by a lover many times!

Very lucky

You are so lucky to have such a hot wife that will fuck other men. She has awesome breasts, just the right belly, and beautiful thighs. It's hard for me to imagine the pleasure you must have being with her after she has been with another man!

mrsexy said:

You lucky lucky man she is a honey.I envey you to drink from her warm pussy MMMMMMM loverly
W

the story continues

So, where were we? Okay. She broke things off with the guy she was fucking without me knowing and with her long time lover as well. Things went on for about 3 years during which our second child was born.

Then she told me about a guy at work who was kind of flirting with her. He is about 10 years older than she is and also married. She told me about this one night while I was out of town and we had phone sex since my cock was instantly hard. She had been feeling really guilty even though absolutely nothing had happened. I realized how much I had missed wifesharing - knowing she was getting fucked by another guy, finding his semen in her after a date and cleaning the cum form her pussy. So, I encouraged her to flirt back if she wanted and see how she felt. SHe needed lots of encouragement that I still loved her etc. but she agreed to see how it developed. He asked if they could correspond via e-mail so I set her up an account and she agreed to let me see the "hot" mails. Things got increasingly erotic between the two of them and the sexual tension was building. It was hot to follow all of this in e-mails. Then they decided to go for a walk in a park one afternoon. I talked my wife into wearing a string underwear just in case. She came back quite aroused and told me they had spent the afternoon smooching and making out. He had taken her breasts out and fondled them and licked and sucked her nipples and had his hands all over her bare ass. I could smell his cologne all over her. Things kept progressing and they would meet at work during lunch in a secluded spot. One day he got her pants down around her ankles and was able to give her pussy a good licking. Of course, by now she had had his cock out several times resulting in her sucking his cock until he came. Many of the pics I am showing here were taken to send to him. Finally they arranged to meet in a motel to have sex. What a week of anticipation. On the day itself, I dressed her for the occasion and made her promise to clench her pussy muscles and bring home as much cum as she could!

They had a fantastic afternoon. He ate her pussy until she came, which not all of her lovers had been able to do. She said he fucked her 4 times in all kinds of positions and it was really hot sex. She was still so hot when she came home that she marched right into the bedroom with me and sat right on my face and started squeezing her pussy. Fantastic! Her pussy reeked of being fucked and the cum began to flow onto my licking tongue. I licked her for quite a while and made her cum again before I slipped my cock into her cummy pussy. Like a hot knife into butter. I had an incredible orgasm feeling mky dick slosh around in all the semen inside her.

This had been a thoroughly successful wifesharing event – her lover got to have his cock sucked and fuck the hell out of a younger woman, my wife had some great sex and I got to experience sharing the woman I love and tasting her after she had been filled by her lover!

If you all want to hear more, I’ll keep going…

Love the stories! Keep it going.

Nothing like eating used pussy.

Would Love to

Would love to see MORE read more Send me some of those Creampie photos.Tell more abt cheating sex.It all goes in the same place.Hot. okdeacon

Response

If you all want to hear more, I’ll keep going…[/QUOTE]

How come there are no pictures of her with her lovers.....it would make for more believable circumstances as opposed to possible fiction.

Second....how do you know...if she becomes emotionally involved or falls deeply in love...because you really do not know where this could lead to...that she suddenly goes off birth control and whats the ultimate pleasure...no protection.....the longest and strongest orgasm of her life.....all because she is mentally and physically taking millions of his seed to mate and possibly have a cuckhold child for you to take care of...and you agreed with this path that she took.....knowing well of the possible consequences!!!