• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My first post

• Thread starterwinchestr
  • Start date

winchestr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2007
Hello,

Please let me know what you think, your feedback is appreciated, good or bad.

Do tell if you want more.....

very nice very nice

She is a very attractve and has a smokin hot body:D

the best

I am in love with her and would do anything to make her mine. I have never seen a more perfect woman. Can I have her?

Are you dumb?

Post pics of a smokin hot woman and think there will be bad feedback? I'm goin to bed.

Very hot! Please post more.

hot

Wow, she is one incredibly hot woman and god.... What amazing tits!

:D

Yea buddy!! drive the bone home in that one!!

Wow, gorgeous. What beautiful dreads and unshaved, too! My kind of girl. PM me if you're anywhere near Boston.

your are hot would love to have that

winchestr said:
Hello,

Please let me know what you think, your feedback is appreciated, good or bad.

Do tell if you want more.....

Please send more pics, I would love to see her pussy. Has she ever had BBC? A load of black cum and her hand gently pulling at my head to clean her would be the ultimate! Thank you for posting her, please give us more!

Thank u all so much for the amazing complements....!

How the hell did I miss this amazing water-babe? She is beautiful, and as I am an admirer of breasts of all shapes and sizes I'd say that hers a totally suckable :)

Tell her we think she's great, and we want to see LOTS more of her. Also tell us more about her? Does she like the idea of hundreds of strange men seeing her on here?

Love every inch of you, Wow!! Beautiful...

Users who are viewing this thread