My first sloppy seconds

JackInPanties

Pantie Lover
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2023
Los Angles
When I was 22, a buddy and myself picked up this ***** chick in a bar. I was in the Marines at the time and hadn’t been laid in months!

We brought her back to John’s apartment and as he was doing all the work to get her in bed; I was thinking I’d be cut out of anything but it was ok because it would be kind of weird both of us fucking her anyway.

So I just ********** on the couch and the next thing I know John is in his robe shaking me awake and telling me to “get in there and fuck her!”

I went into the room and stripped my shoes, shirt and socks off and laid down next to her and gently shook her, just to let her know it was me and not John.

Oh yeah, she was very ok with it and my 22 year old cock was like steel.

I took my pants off and got in between her legs, and I didn’t know if John used a condom or not; it wasn’t something we really worried about much back in day, aside from pregnancy.
And when my cock slipped into her, I knew John didn’t use a condom!

It felt fantastic! She was hot, wet and filled with cum! The scent of her pussy and smell of the cum put me into some sort of sexual overdrive! I didn’t care if she was going to get off or not! I was going to fuck her for all she was worth!

John’s cum was everywhere! Matted on her pubic hair, in her pussy, on the inside of her thighs, on the sheets! Her pussy was just filled with goo! I could not only feel it in her pussy and some how I could feel it on my balls as I penetrated her as deep and hard as I could.

It was amazing! I remember thinking to myself “am I some sort of homo for liking this so much?”. After all , it’s another man’s cum! My mind was spinning, this is a really queer and it’s a disgusting thing to do! Why does it feel so good? The smell, the squashy noise of her cum filled pussy and the sound and feeling of my balls slapping against her ass.

At some point she no longer became the attractive young woman, she just became glorious fuck hole! “Stop thinking about being a queer, and fuck her good! “But this is wrong, John just got finished fucking her, how much does the sod cum anyway”? The cum was everywhere!

And than I got the pang, that signaled my impending orgasm. This was going to be a good one! “FUCK HER! FUCK HER! FUCK HER!!!” I unloaded jet, after jet of cum into, I grabbed her hair and kissed her shoving my tongue into her mouth as she held on to me as I unloaded into her.

I have never had a more complete and draining orgasm up through and including today, some forty years later.

We fell right to sleep. I awoke the next morning with the usual fantastic hard-on,
“Gee, what should I do with this”? She was still groggy but there was no way I was going to let her out of bed; why? To go clean herself? No way!

Yup, I spread her legs and popped myself in position, grabbed my hard shaft and shoved it in her.

By that time the cum was pretty watered down, it was almost a sticky feeling but it still smelled like cum and I’ve learned from that time that there’s nothing better than a used pussy!

So I made quick work of using her pussy and shot another load into her pussy, in short order.

I could hear John in the shower and knew he’d want to get her back to her car so I couldn’t be long.

After I finished; I told her to just stay there a second because I was going to go ask John if he wanted another pull with her. She didn’t seem to mine and she waited, I didn’t want her spilling any of my fresh goo out of her.

I grabbed my pants pulling them on, exiting out of that cum and pussy air filled room.

I met John in the hallway; “John, you’ve got to fuck her”! “She’s filled with cum”! I said, “I’m having her wait for you”. “You won’t believe how it feels”!

He did think about it for an instant, but I could tell he was thinking that was pretty queer. And he passed on it. Apparently, he didn’t have the enthusiasm that I did.

She got cleaned up and did the walk of shame out of the apartment complex and we dropped her off at her car. Little was said.

I had a very short time of leave left and didn’t feel I was able to put any effort into getting to know her while I was stationed in California. I would have loved to have wife like that. And I still think about her, and that hot summer night.

That was my first and my last sloppy seconds, and there is nothing like it!

• Love
Reactions: fllcouple, HubbysBadHabit, 4sure and 1 other person
That’s a super hot story. I would love to fuck a woman (especially my wife) after one or more guys has fucked her. Call it gay if you want, but I think the idea of fucking that cum filled pussy would make me explode in no time!

Reactions: JackInPanties
Sloppy seconds are the best

Reactions: JackInPanties and Bimfm
Bimfm said:
That’s a super hot story. I would love to fuck a woman (especially my wife) after one or more guys has fucked her. Call it gay if you want, but I think the idea of fucking that cum filled pussy would make me explode in no time!

Reactions: PlannB
Thanks man, my wife knows this story all too well . I’ve been bugging her for ever to do this for me, but no dice. It would be over the top to have wife give you her freshly fucked pussy! I’m still trying though. I hope your wife will give you that
gift.
Not only dirty and nastiness of it; but then it’s the whole emotional and mental thing of reclaiming her. I know it’s at the top of my list! Thanks,

• Love
Reactions: Bimfm