• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My first story post: Happy Snaps (pt 1)

• Thread starterindecent
  • Start date
I

indecent

My first story post: Paying the Rent

ok here's my first story post
this is from INDECENT Magazine Vol 6 with permission...
all feedback welcome and PM me if you want to links for the mag

Paying the Rent
Holly and I have been together for about eight years since I was in college. Back then we always struggled to make ends meet. I was putting myself through business school and Holly waited tables while trying to find modeling jobs.

Holly was and is a stunning blonde lady and she has had a good career. She’s done a lot of motor show and bikini modeling and even the occasional lingerie catalog which is quite lucrative work. I’ve always been drawn to Holly’s curves and I was always proud to be seen walking around with such a stunning woman on my arm.

Anyway, back in my college days things were very different. After my sophomore year, Holly wanted us to get a place of our own and move in together. I think she was sick and tired of the lack of privacy in the student dorms where people were always partying and my room mates would always walk in on us. I kind of liked that the guys were always trying to catch an eyeful of my sexy Holly, but I knew we had to get out of there.

We looked around for places for months but it was pretty obvious from the start that we couldn’t afford to be choosy. In the end we found a small place on the edge of a bad neighborhood. It was actually in the basement of a townhouse but it had a couple of rooms and a bathroom and it was in our price range. The landlord lived upstairs in the rest of the house.

The landlord was an old fat guy named Simon and I noticed him staring at Holly’s body a few times when he showed us around. Despite his interest in Holly, he seemed harmless enough. He was happy to take us in but he warned us that he didn’t want any parties and he wanted the rent on time each month. Holly gave him one of her flashing smiles and we agreed on a rent and moved in.

Things went smoothly for the first six months. Simon kept to himself and we were able to pay the rent as long as we were both able to get work. Holly and I were quite happy in our place and because we didn’t have much money or time to go out, we often stayed at home and fucked our brains out. Holly can be quite loud in bed and because we could always hear Simon moving around upstairs from us we kind of knew that he could hear us too.

Holly didn’t care and sometimes she would initiate sex with me by saying, “C’mon lover, let’s give the old man something to think about.”

Then the pizza delivery place I’d been working at let me go. I got a job as a bus boy, but we could barely cover my tuition fees let alone our living expenses. The end of the month got closer and closer and Holly and I knew we wouldn’t have enough to pay the rent.

I went to see Simon one night and he just looked at me blankly.

“You pay the rent on time or you’re out on the street,” he said gruffly. “This ain’t no charity.”

I pleaded with him but he told me to get out of his sight.

When I told Holly what had happened, she said she thought that maybe he wouldn’t be so harsh if she was there, remembering how he’d reduced the rent slightly when she smiled at him. Holly was quite good at using her looks to get what she wanted, and so we both went to see Simon.

This time Simon was a little more receptive. Holly wore a short skirt and kept smiling at him as I explained that we would have the money soon, but we just needed a few extra weeks.

Simon ignored me as he carefully inspected Holly’s young body. Holly saw that her teasing was having the desired effect and she shifted slightly to give him a better view. This tactic seemed to work because Simon eventually agreed to give us a few weeks.

We did actually manage to get him the money that time, but the next month came around even quicker and once again we had to go up and talk to Simon. We were desperately short of money and both working two jobs to make ends meet.

Holly wore her low cut top and gave Simon the full treatment again, but this time there was no reasoning with him. Simon said that he wanted his money or he would kick us out on the street. He said there’d be no more chances and no more excuses.

Then Holly spoke up for the first time. She spoke softly and there was something in the tone of her voice that completely floored me.

“What if I... what if we could work something out,” she said.

My mind was racing, wondering if Holly was really offering what it sounded like she was offering. Holly knew we had no choices here. She’d tried flirting with him, and she knew we would never be able to catch up on the rent payments. I looked at her and I could see that her hands were shaking as she waited for Simon to respond.

Simon looked at Holly and then at me. He only thought about it for a moment more and then he kind of smirked.

“OK,” he said slowly. “Either you get me the rent on Monday. Or she comes upstairs and gives me what I’ve been listening to for the last six months.”
Holly and I went downstairs and I took her hands and looked her in the eyes.

“What are you doing?” I asked. “I’d rather be out on the street than see you with that guy.”

Holly just looked back at me, tears welling up in her eyes.

“I’m doing this for us,” she said. “We can’t afford to live anywhere else. We don’t have any choice.”

It was Friday and I begged her not to do it all weekend. When I wasn’t trying to talk Holly out of it I was working extra shifts to try and scrape together enough money for the rent. Monday came around and we had nowhere near enough.

“Please don’t do this,” I begged Holly as she put on her short skirt and a skimpy T shirt.

Holly wouldn’t look me in the eyes, until she was just about to go up the stairs.

“I love you,” she said.

“I love you, too,” I replied and I meant it.

I sat on our bed feeling sick to my stomach. I imagined Simon’s fat disgusting hands roaming all over my beautiful Holly’s body. I imagined her arching her back as he groped her breasts and stuck a hand down her panties. I had never been so miserable in all my life.

I was broken out of my stupor by the sound of movement upstairs. I strained to hear everything and I could make out some talking. Then they were silent for a little while and my heart was in my throat.

Then I heard Holly’s muffled moaning from upstairs and it was my worst nightmare. I could hear everything clearly. There was a sickening thudding as Simon’s bed smacked against the wall, and I could hear Holly crying out, maybe even louder than she used to with me.

Suddenly I realized that I was hard as a rock. Without really thinking, I took my own cock out and started jerking off. I was listening to my girlfriend getting boned by our old disgusting landlord, but somehow I was more turned on than if I had been fucking her myself.

I came quickly and then I listened as Holly and Simon grunted and screamed to an incredibly loud and powerful orgasm.

Holly came downstairs a few minutes later. She had her clothes in her hands and when she saw me sitting on the bed with my hard cock in my hand, she pounced on me. She slipped a rubber over my shaft and straddled me.

Her pussy was soaking wet and I was shocked that she hadn’t made Simon wear a condom like I had to. We fucked for only a few minutes before Holly screamed through another massive orgasm.

Holly whispered in my ear that she loved me. I hadn’t cum yet so I rolled her over onto her back and started thrusting into her as hard as I could. I couldn’t remember ever being so hot for her and she held onto me tightly as I pumped into her. Holly’s pussy was soft and wet and it felt completely different to when I usually fucked her.

“C’mon lover, I need you,” whispered Holly. “Fill me up with your cum.”
I kept pumping her for quite a while, partly because I had just jacked off and partly because I couldn’t get the image of Simon on top of her out of my mind. Holly kept kissing me and talking dirty in my ear and finally I couldn’t hold out any more and I came harder than I ever had before.

We never talked about what happened between Simon and Holly but whenever we couldn’t pay the rent, which was most months, Holly would go upstairs and I would listen to them having sex.

Holly was always hot for me after Simon had her, and I grew to like the feel of her freshly fucked pussy around my cock. We lived in that place for another two years until I finally graduated from college and got a job that paid properly. Then we moved out and got engaged and finally married.

I still think about our time in that place and how Holly whored herself to support us. I hope we are never put in that position again, but I do know that it led to some of the best sex of our lives.

Great Story

Thanks for a quality story. This particular story may only be fiction but this scenario has happened in real life -MANY times! A woman, under financial or other kind of pressure, gives her pussy away to a hungry man who happens to be in a position to solve her problem.

It's just life!

Thanks again

thanks for the feedback guys

GASubM4FUN i had the link e-mailed to you

paying the rent - and more

a great story - i cant relate from the guys side - but we do have "something of value" and I've sure used mine when needed ... it's easier btw i think if guys don't look at wives as "possessions" - when I get asked sometimes if I'm "shared by my husband" I always answer - that i share MYSELF....

hey funz
i'm sure no man owns you!
so how have you used your gifts to get your way? do tell? ;)

Tell, TELL!!!

indecent said:
hey funz
i'm sure no man owns you!
so how have you used your gifts to get your way? do tell? ;)

Ditto for me... how have you used your pussy/mouth to "buy" things from men?

(Btw, thank you, you are a classy lady to speak your mind this way :eek: )

Users who are viewing this thread