• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My first time

• Thread starterHeyAll
  • Start date

HeyAll

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2009
Hey guys,

This is my second post on here. To introduce myself I'm a 42 year old swf. I found this forum searching an author as I enjoy erotic literature and one of the results was this place. (anything else you can just ask :) )

I've had 'black' fantasies since I was in college and the first time I've ever really done anything was about 3 years ago. I had been divorced for a couple years prior, but at the time I was in a somewhat serious relationship where if he had asked me to marry him I would have said yes (obviously hadn't worked out)

Anyways, I was traveling to another city for a couple of days for a convention with my friend, only she got sick so I had to go alone, but I knew other people there so it wasn't like I was going to be all alone the whole time, just in a room by myself.

I had checked into a four star hotel, later that night at the bar in the lobby I was approached by a black man- nearly a foot taller than me, muscular, handsome, well dressed, ect... and we made conversation. It was mainly small talk, I enjoyed talking to him. Afterwards I told him I was going to bed and he kept insisting to see me again (even knowing I had a boyfriend) I kept telling him no but i figured "why not" and told him the same time the next day.

A day goes by, after dinner (with friends) I meet up with him for drinks again, same deal, we just talked and laughed and it felt like we really connected, plus I thought he was pretty hot and thought about him a lot that day prior to meeting. Long story short, he asks me out to dinner for my last night there the next day and I reluctnatly say yes even though I know i shouldn't have. I had masturbated thinking about him before that night.

Before we meet up the next day I had made sure to call my boyfriend for travel arangments and all that stuff because he was picking me up the next day and I wasn't sure how long I'd be chatting with 'the other guy', didn't want him to call me late at night and I wasn't in the room or out with him. So we have dinner, another great chat but this time it felt really aquard and somewhat embrassing for me...ya know...the site of white middle aged buisness woman having dinner with a black man. I could see we even got some glances by other people. So we had another great chat, there was lots of chemestry as with the other times we meet up, when it was time to leave he invites me to his room for more drinks (we already had wine). It was obvious by his smile that he meant sex, I turned him down at first but eventually I couldn't resist, i thought "why not...this might be my only chance to ever be with a black guy" so I said yes and said that we go to my room incase my boyfriend or son decide to call me through the hotel (since i turn my phone off sometimes)

On the way up I was really nervous, i felt like everyone was starring at us (me especially) since i thought it was so obvious everyone knew we were going to fuck (plus the drinks i had already had). As soon as we get in he wrapped me in his big arms and plants those giant black lips on mine and we start making out. I told him i needed to freshen up and use the bathroom first, and he did after while i fixed us more drinks. Afterwards we made out for a while, we undressed each other and he sat me down on the bed nude while he was still in his boxers. It was obvious what he wanted me to do and I was so nervous my hands were shaking a little. When I pulled his boxers down my immediate reaction was i wanted to run the hell out of there...lol He was bigger than my boyfriend erect while he was still flaccid, it hung straight down. My only words were 'wow that's big' and he just laughed. When it touched it and moved it around it felt like those 2 pound dumbells used for excersise, it was very surreal seeing one that big.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
I rubbed it for a while, the thing i noticed most besides how big it was was how big the vein was on it and that it looked like i could stick my finger inside the pee hole. After those few moments I put it in my mouth and gave him head while stroking with one hand. It was odd feeling it grow in my mouth.

A few moments later he laid me on my back and went down on me, which felt wonderful, the best i ever had.

I'll post the rest later, gotta go.:)

Oh please do tell us more..
Karla

Hot story

It's a hot story. Keep writing.

One Word :- Fabulous

Hey Heyall:flash:,
Well I d Say I M Looking Forward to the last part as are other fellow Member's... Bring It On... :)...

:)

HeyAll said:
I rubbed it for a while, the thing i noticed most besides how big it was was how big the vein was on it and that it looked like i could stick my finger inside the pee hole. After those few moments I put it in my mouth and gave him head while stroking with one hand. It was odd feeling it grow in my mouth.

A few moments later he laid me on my back and went down on me, which felt wonderful, the best i ever had.

I'll post the rest later, gotta go.:)

Great start to story

And by the way, what are the other 'benefits' that you have found to this forum?

Glad you guys enjoyed this as much as I did. I'm just going to give the short version of the rest:

We had sex (condom of course). And yeah I was scared before we started because of his size, the average guy i had been with was more or less 6 inches, and that was always enough to satisfy me (luckly i had a few drinks). When he put it in, what i noticed first was how thick he was, and by the time he went all the way in i could feel him in my stomach. he did it slow at first and then fast, it was the best orgasm i had ever had and felt like i had a spasm (if that's the right word, toes and body clenched) We laid in bed for about an hour, talking and laughing, the sex lasted for about 20-30 minutes. I asked him a bunch of questions about his size (like doctor's reactions and so forth) Afterwards we took a shower together and i ended up giving him oral again, i wanted him to leave but he insited on sleeping over (not like i could kick him out anyways)

In the morning, i got up and showered and prepared, he went back to his room to change clothes, bathroom ect... and we were going to have breakfast together before i left. After we ate we went back to my room to get my things where he insisted i 'take care of him again', and so i gave him head (while fully dressed)....a nice little dessert after breakfast:) We only had sex once because he only had one condom, besides, i was sore down there anyways for the first time in my life.

that's the last time i saw him, we had exchanged emails and chatted for a while but nothing ever came of that. i still fantasize about it a lot though

hope you enjoyed it, feel free to ask if you have any questions

rondori said:
And by the way, what are the other 'benefits' that you have found to this forum?

Hmm...not sure what you mean by that. I have looked around quite a bit, and there's some really intersting stuff to say the least

cheers

You said you had black fantasies since college. How, when, why did they arise ? It had just been a fantasy all those years and this was your first contact?

Hello, I am somewhat of a erotic story addict myself. Might I ask the name of the author, if you care to share. Thanks dawn

Person 27 said:
You said you had black fantasies since college. How, when, why did they arise ? It had just been a fantasy all those years and this was your first contact?

Yeah, I grew up in a white neighborhood and in a Jewish household, so moving out to college I definetley had a bit of culture shock.

And that's the other thing which I forgot to put in the story, how much more the taboo made the whole experience more erotic. Just how 'wrong' and 'dirty' it is in our society. Growing up my parents were always on my case making sure any guy I dated was Jewish, especially for marriage. (can't imagine them knowing about my bbc experiences would go over too well)

Even the sex aside, whole color contrast made it all the more exciting seeing my tiny white hands on his giant black chess (and on his penis especially) That alone made it the most erotic moment of my life up until that point, and if you factor in the sex and his size, whoa

And yes, it was my first time (as titled). Since college I figured it would never happen since I married young and even after the divorce, lived in a mostly white area.

zuzcrg200 said:
any more blackmen since then? You said it was three years ago so im sure the opportunity has presented itself

Yeah, maybe I'll write about it later.

dawn is here said:
Hello, I am somewhat of a erotic story addict myself. Might I ask the name of the author, if you care to share. Thanks dawn

Hmmm...talker to her sweety:)

Thanks for sharing your story. It was well told, too.

Can you give a guess how big he was? did his size make you cum? thanks

chrisk said:
Can you give a guess how big he was? did his size make you cum? thanks

around 9 inches or so. what made it so intense was the combination of size and how he did it, the taboo on top of it made it all the more intense

I must ask, did he take you missionarry with you legs way up in air? What kind of noises words were you making. Know it personal, but really hot. Could go feel him grow inside as he got close to cumming? Thanks.

Please tell us more details!

Hi again, couldyou tell us what you look like,breast size hair color etc. I like long version of your story. Positions, things said during sex. What were his answers to the big cock questions? How much did he come. Was he muscular, big muscular ass? We want to hear! Thanks

The entire time we had sex was in the missionary position. As far as noises go, normal I guess, but a little more panting than usual because of the pain and pleasure. I didn't feel him grow inside me, he was already fully erect, but I felt him grow him in my hands when I was holding it (and in my mouth)

I asked him about other women's reactions seeing it, he said that it was the same as mine, and some couldn't take it, stopped mid way through during sex I mean, but that was when he was in high school and college (which means younger girls of course). I also asked about the reactions from doctors, said they lookd suprised but never commented on it. And yes, he came a lot.

Thanlks, so what do you look like, lets get a mental picture.

how much did he cum when you sucked his cock?

HeyAll, can you tell us how long it took him to make U cum. You spasmed all over his big penis? Did he put you legs up on his shoulders when he went hard and fast on you? When you came, did you scream or tell him you are cumming all over his big cock? Please tell, story is hot! C.

Users who are viewing this thread