• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my friend in alabama

• Thread starterfulmer
  • Start date

fulmer

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 20, 2008
black guys in alabama, here are some pics of my friend i wanted to show yall.. if interested let me know.. i can provide her yahoo messenger id for ya and maybe phone number if i can trust you with it lol.. shes a little country girl from alabama, never had black at all or anything.. i wanna get her blacked somehow.. need a patient guy to help though.. thanks

Hey I Would Love To Check Her Out Although I Live In Orlando,fl ,im From Central Alabama And Go Home Often U Can Contact Me At Orlandoque11@aol Or Omegalun32927!

Dude,
I m in Mobile...
I feel Lucky tonite...
Hit me up at wellhungblkforblonds. Thats my nic on YAHOO.
Feel free to hit me & I will not disappoint either of U.
Jeff.......

hi there

i travel in alabama next month,she is hot my yahoo id : laliqueca

glad yall like hit me up on yahoo messenger mike.riley84

count me in

count me in letsgetcashnow@yahoo.com lived in Mobile for 11 yrs and go back often. Currently in chcgo IL, exp and can provide pics

this is the girl in the pictures and i don't like black guys!!! when i find out who did this you will fucking pay dearly!!!!

this is all a lie {{friend from al}} from fulmer!!

i do not want to date black guys!!!!!!!!!!
this shit needs to be taken off fucker!!!!!!!

from the girl in the pic!!!!

DevilDog said:
this is the girl in the pictures and i don't like black guys!!! when i find out who did this you will fucking pay dearly!!!!

Devil dog, what about your post from yesterday witht he email address containing usmc????? What are you trying to do?

blkelectric said:
i'm interested as well. hit me up at blkelectric@hotmail.com
this is the girl in the pictures!!! someone was nice enough to tell me about this bullshit & i am very disturbed. so dont waste ur time trying to call me or send me messages!! i do not date black guys!!!

wellhungblkforblonds said:
Dude,
I m in Mobile...
I feel Lucky tonite...
Hit me up at wellhungblkforblonds. Thats my nic on YAHOO.
Feel free to hit me & I will not disappoint either of U.
Jeff.......

this is the girl in the pictures!!! someone was nice enough to tell me about this bullshit & i am very disturbed. so dont waste ur time trying to call me or send me messages!! i do not date black guys!!!

murano said:
i travel in alabama next month,she is hot my yahoo id : laliqueca

st1236 said:
count me in letsgetcashnow@yahoo.com lived in Mobile for 11 yrs and go back often. Currently in chcgo IL, exp and can provide pics

ORLANDOQUE11 said:
Hey I Would Love To Check Her Out Although I Live In Orlando,fl ,im From Central Alabama And Go Home Often U Can Contact Me At Orlandoque11@aol Or Omegalun32927!

fulmer said:
glad yall like hit me up on yahoo messenger mike.riley84

what the fuck this is bullshit!!!

Wtf!! Yo!

Users who are viewing this thread