• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My friend uses my wife.....

• Thread startereatsherafter
  • Start date
E

eatsherafter

I've become addicted to sending my wife out to our new friend dressed very sexy. I know he takes her out dressed like she arrives at his place. I send her there for his entertainment and am always embarassed that he flaunts her at public bars.

I know a few of our new acquantiences have seen her as his personal ***** and now treat me diferently at parties, but pay much more attention to my wife. I tought I'd enjoy knowing he was fucking my wife as we did a few times in the past. But this time he's turning my wife into a realtime *****. She's told me how in the last four times out, he's let two to four guys fuck her each time.

One side of me enjoys knowing so many guys are cumming in my wife's cunt, but i'm afraid how out of hand its getting.

I've asked him to be more discrete but all he says is it'll cost me. I asked him what that means and he wants me to give him my wife for each weekend. He says if I do that he'll be much more discrete.

What do you think I should do????

• Love
Reactions: BWCHUGETIT, cuckhub, clonesp and 1 other person
You have no choice but keep loaning her out as the neighborhood fuck-*****. You will just have to get used to having a bored-out cum-filled wife at home.

I'd think you have a couple of choices here. The first is to take the role of a truly submissive cuck and let him do and share as he sees fit. The other is to grow a set of balls and confront the situation... confront him and reclaim your wife. If the story's true, him sharing your wife like that will eventually result in STD's that you and she don't need.

If the guy can't respect your marriage, find another bull that will.

Reactions: Blackforwhitepussy
I also have a freind that I used to lend, so to speak, my wife to. His name is Tom. I've known him forever and we are very good freinds. I don't see him as much as I used to, but when we do get together we're like best buddies. He's crude, rude and sometimes annoyingly obnoxious, and embarrassing. He's not the most handsome man, especially since he cut his long hair off, but he's not ugly. He really likes drinking beer and has started to get a sizable spare tire going. It makes him kinda look pregnant. I like to tease him by asking him when his baby is due. But he is construction worker strong, and has a dominant heir about him.

During my first marriage he used to fool around with my ex-wife, with my blessings of course. After he initially hooked her, he'd spent many a night fucking and sucking her both with and without me. He used her as much as I did. Sometimes more. She was a slut and we both treated my ex like the dirty slut she was in bed. He and I share a common fondness for the kinkier side of sex and there were quite a few very interesting, entertaining get-togethers.

He loves to hit on my current wife too. She's way more conservative, and self-consious. During sex she's surprizingly submissive, and has the need to feel pain when she's turned on. I have I enjoy watching him get pushy with her. Especially when she gives in a little. Putting his hands all over her, smacking her ass and stuff. She sees him as a big pushy neandratal with teddy bear qualities. So she thinks he's annoying most of time and a sweet gentle giant the rest. If he wasn't my freind I have no doubt that she'd have nothing to do with him

He knows how much I enjoyed the way he used my ex as his personal *****, and he knows how much I also like the idea of him using my current wife as his dirty slut too. So he takes every opportunity to wear down her stubborn defiance. She's been a hard nut to crack, but over the years his persistance had put a few chips in her shell, and now a days she's a lot easier to wear her defenses down to the point of reluctantly subservant.

He's starting to get somewhere with her. He's Even fucked her hard and long in front of me during a drunken camping trip. But that's been a few years ago.

• Love
Reactions: BWCHUGETIT, clonesp and natasnaikul
The way I see it you have two options....

1. Give her to him for the weekend and hope that he quits passing her around. He probably won't quit now that he has started, but if you really want him to quit, it is worth a try.

2. Accept that she now has a reputation for being passed around and go with it. Even if he really does stop sharing her, she has already been labeled and that label will stick with her forever. There will ALWAYs be those who whisper about her spreading for other guys while you were married.

From my experience, she has been passed around much more than you know. Several years ago my wife was dating a black guy who was sharing her with his friends. I always thought it was just 2 or 3 other guys but I found out much later that his friends were bring friends as well. So when I asked about it she would always be ambiguous and say it was just a few of his friends and never mention the other 6 or 8 friends that they invited along. It was never a gangbang situation (unless you consider 3 or 4 guys a gangbang) but while I was thinking that she was "just" getting fucked by 3 or 4 guys, it was really more like 12 or 14.

My advice, accept she is being passed around and enjoy having a wife that is comfortable with that lifestyle. There are a lot of guys on here who would gladly trade their frugal, frigid wife for your slutty one.

Questions

I have never lived the cuckold live style. I can not make any statements to your problem. And a problem you seam to have. What I can do is to ask a few questions:
What is your wives attitude to your bum friend? Does she like what’s happening to her? Does she know that she risks to catch AIDS, Is it possible that your fine friend collects money for the use of her cunt? And that’s it “use” she is being used and she should be pleasured.
I would sit down with my wife and ask her those questions and ask what she would like to be done about it. Your first wife went, are you risking the same with your second wife.

He is making money from your wife

Yes, I agree with the previous reply, that he is making money from your wife, and by having her for all weekend , then he can make twice as much from her body being used.
Your wife probably is aware of the situation, and probably loves being his *****.
Ask her about the situation, and ask her if you could be allowed to watch, if this is what you would like.

Follow up....

Ok...so here it is. I talked to him about aids and other health concerns. It turns out that there have only been four other guys total. They are married friends of his and enjoy some safe pussy. They have had her in different combinations but it's only been him and his four friends. I don't know if he's charging his friends for the sex, but you can bet they owe him some serious favors at least. I felt better about that so I agreed to let him have her for Labor Day weekend.

He kept her from friday evening till monday night. I was hard all weekend thinking about her getting fucked over and over. She came home very tired and worn out. He'd sent her home dressed the way he knew I' couldn't resist .I was extremely horny but she said her pussy was way to tender to fuck. She laid back on the bed and asked me if I wanted to see it. I laughed and said that was a dumb question.

As I got down on my kness she spread her legs to show me her well fucked pussy. As she spread her legs and pulled her dress up above her stocking tops I could feel my cock getting hard. She pulled her knees up and wide so I could see her pussy lips peel open. She asked me how it looked and I told her very sexy. She hooked one of her heels over my shoulder and gently pulled my face into her well fucked cunt. She asked me to kiss it softly for her, so I did. I continueed to kiss and lick her cunt for a while. I knew she was going to cum for me. She pulled me harder into her and held my head as she told he'd just got done fucking her thirty minutes ago. I ate her till she orgasamed in my mouth. She collasped and just layed there so I undressed her and let her sleep.

She slept late and has been very loving and passionate all week. She's been teasing me about what happened and that he took lots of pictures and video of her. I've had more sex this week than in the past several months. So I'm thinking lending her out isn't such a bad deal.

More to follow later.

Where can we see her pic

y’all realize you dug up a 14 yr old post from a user that wasn’t even registered?

• Haha
Reactions: Tanioo
Capt. Ron said:
y’all realize you dug up a 14 yr old post from a user that wasn’t even registered?

Users who are viewing this thread