• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My friend's girlfriend

• Thread starterfrogskin
  • Start date

frogskin

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2008
A friend of mine decided to share his girlfriend's nude pictures after I traded him my wife's pictures :)

what do you guys think?

Attachments

• sophia.jpg
    sophia.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,368
  • sophia2.jpg
    sophia2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,025
  • sophia3.jpg
    sophia3.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 911
  • sophia4.jpg
    sophia4.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,271
  • sophia5.jpg
    sophia5.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,784
Very nice, though I think your wife is sexier! :cool:

Ballspanking said:
Very nice, though I think your wife is sexier! :cool:

I second that !

Still, very nice pics.

Thank you.

Thanks for the pictures. This guy's GF is the bomb. Those lips are ripe and ready to suck a big ole cock. I would love to watch her get filled by a huge bull cock.

Very sexy girl!!

Hot damn!!!!!

Very sexy. Beautiful mouth, and nice firm boobs (and nipples). When you traded did he know you were going to share with the rest of us?

greymaster said:
Very sexy. Beautiful mouth, and nice firm boobs (and nipples). When you traded did he know you were going to share with the rest of us?

Nope, he has no idea ;)

Really?

Mister 8 said:
I second that !

Still, very nice pics.

Thank you.

Wow, you guys think so huh...

Fuckin' Hot!!

I had to go back and check Frogskin, but yes your wife is sexier. [I was also pleased to find I'd faked myself onto her, which was nice to find again :D ]

On the other point, you might need to redefine your definition of 'friend' if he ever wanders onto this site :(

No grey, I don't think he would ever find this website since he's not into cuckold. The thought of wanting to see my wife's naked pics made him traded his gf's photos :)

Gotta say, I don't blame him, your wife is a babe! ;)

well actually, a lot of my friends have seen my wife's naked pix and all of them commented how lucky i am :) if only she would be the perfect hotwife i would have wished for... nonetheless, still grateful though...

Your friends wife is pretty damn hot herself...Have you tasted that yet?

694fun said:
Your friends wife is pretty damn hot herself...Have you tasted that yet?

Not yet, but I don't think my friend is open to that idea...he's like unsure whether to share the pix with me but the thought of seing my wife naked is unbearable :D

I love both women, excellent work getting these pictures. Maybe he'd be interested in fucking your wife too.

frogskin said:
A friend of mine decided to share his girlfriend's nude pictures after I traded him my wife's pictures :)

what do you guys think?

she's a straight creampie

fuckin,hot

I am in my office necked looking at her...

Users who are viewing this thread