• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My friends watching wife my wife undress

• Thread starterpeeper
  • Start date

peeper

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 29, 2010
I learned what a turn on it is to have my wife seen naked totality by accident. We had been married only a couple of weeks and were staying with my parents while some remodeling could be finished on our house.

I was 20 Nancy was 19. Her younger sister Lori, who was still in high school was coming to stay the weekend with us. Both Nancy and Lori are very pretty tall slender blondes and I loved trying to sneak peaks at Lori when I could but with her in school and living 3 hours away I rarely had the chance.

I was excited at the thought she would in the same house for 2 nights. MY parents live in the country with only a few houses anywhere in site. I set everything up so I would be able to look in on her through the window of the room where she would be sleeping.

I was all set when that day came. My parents were gone for the weekend and just as Lori was about to go change and go to bed a friend of mine stopped by. We all chatted a few minutes then both women said they were tired and excused themselves to go to bed.

After all my preparation I was not going to miss my shot on seeing Lori undress so I told my to hurry and follow me because I wanted to show him something. We quietly went out the door then ran around the house. I let him know what was going on as we stepped onto the lawn chairs to see up and into the window of Lori's room.

When we looked in the room it was empty and Lori was in the bathroom. While we stood there waiting for her to come back into the bedroom i realized that with her bedroom door open we could see across the hall into my bedroom because it's door was open as well.

I did not know what to do when Nancy walked to the mirror in our room and into our line of sight. She started unbuttoning har blouse then slid it off her shoulders and set it on a chair. She then unzipped and unbuttoned her shorts then turned them loose and they hit the floor. There she stood wearing only a black lacey bra and apair of black bikini panties and they looked hot on her tan skin.

I had many emotions come over me but the one thing I felt the most was turned on. Then it got even better. She walked around the room like that a few minutes popping in and out of our site. When I looked back over at my friend he had taken his dick out of his shorts and was rubbing the biggest hard on I've ever seen. When she walked over to the bed she took off the bra and stepped out her panties then quickly jumped under the covers nude and turned out the lamp on the night stand. She did however turn where we could see her sexy naked body from the front be fore she did. About the time her nearly completely shaved pussy came into view my friend moaned and shot his load on the outside of the house.

I know this story was a little long but i remember it often and it was the start of me showing her to everybody i could when ever i get the chance. She would die if she had any idea how many times she has been spied on. Although Im pretty sure that would just turn her on.

I will confess that I also arranged for a friend of mine to spy on my wife while she was naked. When he got a look at her, he got very excited and talked about her "big tits" and "hairy pussy". I was also excited to hear him talk about my wife in such specific terms.

This may not be right for everyone, in every situation, but it was right for me. It took nothing away from her and it made me appreciate her even more, knowing that another guy had seen her naked!

That's hot! I too would like to see you answer Mac's questions. Once my gf at the time didn't pull her bathrobe far enough across when she came out of the shower and our flat mate got a great view of her pussy. He later fucked her.

I get that same thrill every time we go to the nude beach and Sue strips down in front of everyone. Once she realized it turned me on she admitted that it turned her on too. At first she was a bit timid about her bare pussy but it is so common now that she no longer cares either.

Once you get used to it and if you're in a good relationship, it's always exciting seeing other guys checking her out. I've talked her into flashing a few times but that's different than seeing her undress.

Very few of these wives who are "accidentally" ******* are really authentic. I believe that in most cases, they want other men to see them naked and allow the situations to arise in which it will happen.

That was certainly the case with my second wife. She was always having "accidents" in which one or more of our male friends saw her tits or her pussy, or both! And every time she claimed she was "so embarrassed" but I soon learned that she was making it happen, and at some subconscious level, at least, she wanted these men to look at her naked body, even if she couldn't admit it to herself.

And in some cases, these men and I talked about the incidents, and they told me exactly what they had seen. I loved hearing other men refer to "Your wife's big titties" or "that hairy cunt of hers".

And I believe it is completely natural and normal for a husband to want to show his wife's naked body to other men!

That is hot. My wif has come out of the shower or pool and changed or got dressed in front of other men here to see me. Very hot..on purpose..lol

This was one of the first things that happened that got me to thinking about seeing my wife pleasured by another. In fact it was all I could think of for quite a while.

Turns out I was not the only one thinking this. My friend that watched Nancy that night became common fixture at our house. He has always stayed with us from time to time but after he saw her nude he was at my home all the time(which I loved and encouraged).

Nancy got so used to his being there that she would not cover herself when she would roam the house in underwear or less. He also walked around at nite with little on(I know he was wanting her to see his very large package).

Then one nite after the 3 of us had returned from a party where we had all been drinking alot things got interesting. The conversation turned to sex talk and my wife told him she had found 3 pair of her panties in the nite stand next to his bed and asked him what they were doing there.

She was laughing and giving him hell about it when he came out and said "I wrap them around my dick while jack off and think of you". Her face got red. I laughed and told her "you asked".

He could tell I loved it so he looked her in the eye and told her if she would take off the pair she had on right then that he would show her. She looked over at me and I siad your on your own here.

She then reached up under her skirt and slid her panties down then handed them to him. He walked over to the couch, undid his pants and let them drop. He wasnt wearing underwear and he was half way to a huge boner.

He rubbed those sexy panties up and down his dick. Then as she stood there watching in awe he reached over grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock. She just started jacking him without any of us saying a word.

He started moaning and saying her name. Then he told her to kiss it and she did. She only licked the head and up and down the shaft a few times before he started cuming all over her face, hair, clothes, and everywhere else.

She stood up took my hand. Lead me into our bedroom and fucked me harder and better than ever before. His cum was all over both of us before i even realized what it was. It only made things hotter

Not the best fotos but maybe it gives some idea of my wife

Attachments

• nbh009-2.jpg
    nbh009-2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 382
  • foto011-2.jpg
    foto011-2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 376
  • foto117-2.jpg
    foto117-2.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 357
Great story and lovely photos - a bit of an 'Olivia Newton John' look about her :)

Hey Peep Shes a Beauty

Now man tell us all that he is screwing your sweetie and that she is now a Hot Wife.:p:p:p:p All American Woman that is what she is. okdeacon

For the next couple of weeks our lovemaking got hotter & wilder than ever before. I started to say things to her when she would get close to orgasm. I'd say things like "he uses your panties to get off. He shoots cum all over them while he dreams of fucking your brains out."

She would get hotter & wetter than I've ever seen her. It started off slow but escalated quickly. I had even convinced her to scream out his name as she came. She & I both knew that when he was staying at our home he easily could hear every word of our sex talk. This was so hot that I could barely stand it.

Then 1 day I came home from work & found my horny wife waiting for me in the bedroom. She was all over me & as she was kissing my neck & ears she was asking me in a soft sexy voice if it really turns me on to picture her with other men.

I told her that it is all I think about lately & I jerk off 2-3 times a day with my mind full of thoughts of her with other guys. She said "you probably would like me to actually do other men . Wouldn't you?"

I nodded my head up & down. I felt my climax building in a hurry. Then she asked "do you ever picture me fucking Heath?"(Heath is my friend that has been staying with us)

I was so turned on that I could only nod my head. I couldn't even speak. She then slowed her hand down as she rubbed my dick & leaned her lips in real close to my ear & said "Well then I think you should know Heath fucked me for 6 hours today right here in this bed. He was filling me with his cum when you pulled into the driveway."

I shot my load everywhere as she told me this which caused her to laugh & make fun of me. She said that they had been fucking for about 2 weeks during the day while I was working. Then she told me that she still loved me & did not want to lose me but his cock was so good that she was going to continue fucking him with or without me.

When she saw my raging hard-on this talk had given me she knew i was into it. I was told that before bed time that night I needed to be moved into the guest room so Heath could move into the master bedroom with her.

I did as I was told. Just like I always do

What a beautiful story! My cock is rock hard. Damn ! Please continue.

Another man becomes a cuck while his wife finds a more satisfying cock to fuck her pussy. I hope she's letting you at least clean up afterward.

Very few of these wives who are "accidentally" ******* are really authentic. I believe that in most cases, they want other men to see them naked and allow the situations to arise in which it will happen.

That was certainly the case with my second wife. She was always having "accidents" in which one or more of our male friends saw her tits or her pussy, or both! And every time she claimed she was "so embarrassed" but I soon learned that she was making it happen, and at some subconscious level, at least, she wanted these men to look at her naked body, even if she couldn't admit it to herself.

Amen to that, brother. My wife Maria has a game that she plays, thus far not with our friends (most of whom are a bit strait-laced), but with strangers. When we are on vacation, we sometimes call for room service to bring up a few drinks to our room. Maria likes to answer the front door dressed only in panties and bra.

Of course, our strategy sometimes backfires, as when the drinks are brought by the barmaid or some old geezer. But every now and then we get a nice handsome waiter, and I get a big giant hard-on watching (often from the bathroom and pretending to be oblivious) as strange men stare at my wife in her panties.

The only difference from the statement quoted above is that she knows perfectly well she is doing it deliberately and has no problem admitting it to herself, actually enjoys being something of an exhibitionist.

Nice times.

Attachments

• e95_ombdec6_30.jpg
    e95_ombdec6_30.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 555
As a young teen I spied on several of my neighbors. Our neighbors who lived behind us had two daughters who were two and six years older than me. The oldest was a brunette and a newlywed who had just returned to live at her parent’s home while her husband was serving in the military. The youngest was a blonde and still in high school. I must have been about 13 or 14 when I started peeping on them.
My first peeping tom subject was the blonde. There was a slight opening in the blinds that covered the single window in her bedroom. I had to kneel in order to see through it, but that just made it more perfect. I was less conspicuous to any passing cars or people. It also, made it easier to maintain my balance while I stroked my cock. Once she started undressing or if I caught partially dressed, it only took moments for me to cum. I soon learned her normal weeknight bedtime routine and would arrive at her window just in time. I loved finding her fully dressed and getting to watch her completely undress and put on her nighty. She was a true blond with a full blonde bush which I would later dream about while jerking off. Her tits were big with huge pale pink aureoles and large button like nipples. She had one of the best bodies I’ve ever seen, including any in magazines, and she had a beautiful face to go with it. I’ve seen her in recent years and yes, I’d still go down on her but she’s not the beauty she once had been.
The oldest sister, the new bride and brunette, was staying in a room which had been converted from a porch. In doing so they had kept the windows which surrounded it, except on one end where they added a bathroom. When the light when on in the bath, I knew the brunette was in there and I’d race to its single tiny window. Winter or summer, she’d usually crack this window, I assumed to get it from getting to steamy in the small room. This crack was all I needed to watch her. The toilet area was just out of my view, but standing in front of the mirror and getting in or out of the tub/shower she was fully *******. She was the told opposite her fair skinned blonde sister. She had dark skin huge brown aureoles with long nipples. Her bush was dark and alluring, I wanted to dive in and drown. More later…

I have many fond memories of similar events! Had to give it up as I got closer to graduation and began dating but I still remember many of the sights 40 years later. Did you ever get caught (father, brother, girl herself, or police)? Is peeking a precursor to being a cuck?

I nearly got caught several times while peeping on the girls, but was never actually nabbed and confronted. A couple of times the yard lights were suddenly flipped on and I had to run for cover as their father opened the door and came out to look around.
As I mentioned, the older daughter, the brunette, would crack the bathroom window to let the steam from her shower escape. This gave me a great view of her as she often came within inches of the window. So close, that sometimes I could actually get a whiff of her delicious odor. It was one of those times that she when turned looked right at the window and called my name and asking if I was out there. I didn’t move, my eyes were glued to her big tits only about a foot away from the open crack of the window. I held my breath but continued to stroke my cock as she stood there not moving for a minute or two. Finally, I guess she decided I wasn’t there as she turned back to the sink and proceeded to brush her teeth. I could just barely see the sides of her ass cheeks when she turned this way but got a great side view of her tits dangling as she bent over to rinse her mouth. After this as she was leaving the small bath, I would get a great view of her entire sexy body as it was silhouetted in the doorway to her bedroom.

Once she entered the former porch, turned bedroom, I had a variety of windows to choose from for viewing her. I’d often moved from window to window until I got the most perfect view of her. She never dressed in the bath room, so I would watch her as she selecting her clothing and put it on. Usually, I only got to see her put on a nightgown or pajamas. I was a real treat to see her get fully dressed, imagine her first stepping into a pair of panties and pulling them up. At times I’d catch a glimpse of the pink cunt hidden within the dark tangle of her bushy pubic hair. Occasionally, she’d actually examine herself, gently spreading the slit of her cunt and looking at it. Only a couple of times did I see her actually masturbate. After the panties, she’d slip her arms into her bra and then capture her monster tits in what always seemed to be the too little cups.

Checking out the girls was usually the same routine except for the time I caught the older one with her husband, who was home on leave. I heard them several times before I ever saw anything. Then a couple of days into his leave, as usual I dashed over for a peek, as soon as I saw the bathroom light came on. There she was naked and getting ready to shower when her hubby came walking in. First he fondled her ass cheeks then her tits and she responded with a kiss. While kissing her hand drop to his crotch and where she felt around, cupping and squeezing his package. She tugged the zipper to his fly down and slipped her hand inside his pants. He’d dropped his face down to her breasts and was busily sucking one of her tits, when the brunette pulled his stiff cock out of his trousers. He was well hung, probably 7-8 inches and thick. He lifted his head up from her breast, put his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her down to her knees. Holding his big cock in her hand she kissed it and lapped at it with her tongue, before sliding it into her mouth. As she sucked, he held her head and stroked her hair and face. Occasionally tracing his fingers along her mouth feeling her stretched lips which wrapped around his prick, he told her to suck his cock. “Suck it bitch,” he commanded. “Eat it *****,” he went on, calling her names, cursing her and she just worked harder to please him. He mentioned several other guys’ names and asked her if it was a good as their cocks had been. He told her he knew she’d been fucking around and threatened to fuck her in the ass and make her lick his dirty cock clean. Then I was shocked to hear him say, “When you fuck them, get pictures, I want to see their dicks in your mouth and cunt.” She pulled his cock out of her mouth and nodding in reply, saying, “Okay honey but I need you to fuck my pussy now!” It was dark in their bedroom, so I couldn’t really see much, but I listened as he fucked her.

After watching the girls for most of the summer, I finally expanded my peeping to include a couple who lived on a corner house at the end of our block. She was fairly young in her mid-twenties and he was close to forty. I was surprised by what I saw. More later…

This thread needs to be kept alive. This is one of the most basic aspects of wife-sharing, and the first step for many swinging couples.

As any husband knows, who has ever been in this situation, it is a turn-on like no other to be there and know that another man is looking at your own wife's naked body. This is the basis for the whole "Naturist" movement, no matter how hotly they deny it.

Simply put, these husbands take their wives to "those places" to show their tits and pussies to the other men.

Everyone seems to agree that it is normal for men to want to look at the naked bodies of women, especially the wives of other men, but few are willing to agree that it is normal for a husband to want to show his wife naked to other men.

But, I have talked with enough men, both at nudist clubs, and other places, who are able to admit when they know they are not going to be "*******" that they really do enjoy showing their wives naked to other men.

I have been married three times. I was able to get each of them naked before other men at some time during our marriages. I love the fact that there are so many other men out there, remembering the details of my wife's nakedness and probably masturbating while they fantasize of fucking her.

I would say that many of my friends out there are masturbating while they fantasize of taking on her Japanese tight pussy...LOL :D

Users who are viewing this thread