• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my game tonigh

• Thread starterroughtogh
  • Start date

roughtogh

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2020
I have two sluts with baddd cuck's behavior. I will post them on chatpic 15 minutes. If you interested in their private info you must catch and send then to me by PM.

1st slut.
1st foto i will say her name
2nd foto i will say her country
3rd fotos i will say her city
4th foto i will roll and if i roll 5 or 6 i will say her jobplace

2nd slut

1st country
2nd city
3rd previous jobplace
4th previous famous co-worker with his public email
5th sluts private email
6th slut phone number (lets call and tell everything!)

ps no roll for 2nd slut, her cuck decided she decerve for everything

I will stop this game, once cuck(s) realize this is happened for real (they both *******) and give me reasons to stop. If this game last 1 month+ i will give all private info for free everyone who ask me in PM.

1st slut.JPG 2nd slut.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ducouple, CuckWannabeAndressa, GermanWannabeCuck and 1 other person
Nice game!

Very hot game

great game xx

How did the game go?

Finally, a bull creative, imaginative and Really dominant. I was beginning to really doubt that this person existed! Congratulations @roughtogh For your intelligence and imagination :)

Reactions: Sbreee
toutelisse said:
Finally, a bull creative, imaginative and Really dominant. I was beginning to really doubt that this person existed! Congratulations @roughtogh For your intelligence and imagination :)
Greetings

Reactions: toutelisse

Users who are viewing this thread