• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My German Hotwife

• Thread starterGermanCpl
  • Start date

GermanCpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2022
Germany
Hi all, glad I found this forum, I love showing pics and writing about my gorgeous wife.

She is 40yrs old, 1.60m small, loves high heels, has a fantastic round ass and beautiful breasts. She has a very special sexual attitude, always had a lot of sex with many men, even went pro and sometimes goes for a paysex date still today to a motel around here, I have to watch or sometimes join. She loves sex and she loves to tease and make dreams come true for men. She wants to get into a man’s memory forever. Therefore she is very open to kinky play.

Her lovers often don’t believe it that such a beautiful and classy lady does these things the way she does them.

Edit: removed the pics, only saw later that these should be posted elsewhere

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chocolatdick, banden, Custer Laststand and 2 others
GermanCpl said:
Hi all, glad I found this forum, I love showing pics and writing about my gorgeous wife.

She is 40yrs old, 1.60m small, loves high heels, has a fantastic round ass and beautiful breasts. She has a very special sexual attitude, always had a lot of sex with many men, even went pro and sometimes goes for a paysex date still today to a motel around here, I have to watch or sometimes join. She loves sex and she loves to tease and make dreams come true for men. She wants to get into a man’s memory forever. Therefore she is very open to kinky play.

Her lovers often don’t believe it that such a beautiful and classy lady does these things the way she does them.

Very impressive. Is she Bi?

Reactions: GermanCpl
GermanCpl said:

Nice...seems to be very pretty and sexy..good for u dude can't wait for her pictures

Reactions: GermanCpl
beachstone said:
Very impressive. Is she Bi?
She is not into licking pussy but likes to kiss a woman, play with boobs, strapon fuck a woman.

• Love
Reactions: beachstone
Greek said:
Nice...seems to be very pretty and sexy..good for u dude can't wait for her pictures
You find her pics in the other section „wife pix“

Users who are viewing this thread