• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Gf being fuck on the way to supermarket

• Thread starterdarkmanx
  • Start date

darkmanx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2012
I would tell a quik storie , how my gf fuck with a stranger on the way to supermarket.
She told me that she's going to buy some food from a supermarket,I saw her that is agitated so I thought it's a good idea to follow her.(suspecting that it is a game of hers)
So she start first with me behind her,at a time she stop her car,and get down heading to a guy.
I found a good place to watch them.
It was a field with a abandoned building.She spoke with that man for 5 min and she goes on her knee.
And what do you think,yes she started to suck his cock.My dick start to grow in pant,almost wanted to join them.She suck his cock like 10-15 min,then bend over, take her pants down and waited for that cock to fuck her.
I saw that guy try to penetrate her,so clearly she was going to take a cock in her ass.
He fuck her like 8-9 min than cum all over her ass.
Then I went up in the car and returned home waiting for her.
When she comes I undress her from door,wanted to fuck her ass.My dick slipped in her ass very easy,sign that it was used,she figure that i was fallow her and get very horny.I fuck her in ass 5 time in that night,fill her with cum every time.

I hope you liked,and sorry for the writhing mistake.

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 600
Reactions: SFTW
nice

good one man. lucky you

that's nice. did you lick the cum off her?

Users who are viewing this thread