• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My gf for comments...

• Thread starterThe_Outsider18
  • Start date
T

The_Outsider18

I know these are clothed but I'd love to hear what you guys think of her. I've posted a story about her too, love to hear your thoughts however dirty!

Plump ass ready for picking i say

get her fucked by that BB cock and become the cuckold you wnat to be :D

Lovely!

I would luv to slut train her!

Looks like an all hole cum dumpster to me:)

very yummie looking

I luv thick girls, show us a little more of her

Nice girl, keep the pics coming.

Very hot indeed.

Ellington333

Let Us See Her Big Tits, Ass And Pussy - You Know You Want To Beat Your Meat Watching Her Get A Good Fucking By Niggas With Big Black Cocks Shooting Their Huge Loads Of Cum Down Her Throat, In Her Big Hot Cunt For Black Cock And Big White Creamy Ass - After You Could Lick Her Clean And/or Get Some Good Sloppy Seconds Of Her Used Up Cum-filled Nigga Fucked Cunt And Ass

Here are a couple more pics for you...

i'd smash.

I would love to see my husband pounding her while she is in that black thong. He loves treats like that with full figured asses!

And I would have you tied to a chair watching it all! :)

V

Nice

Would love to have her for a week also.
I'm 51 and my ex gf is 31 and I took her from her whimpy ex bf. His little cock couldn't keep her happy. Then I introduced her to swinging and bi females. For two years I fucked her along with her girlfriends. Then we swapped with couples. And thats when I met my Jenn. She was Hot 5'2" blonde blue eyed and always wet when I was around. I shortly started fucking her behind my gf and her husbands backs. She soon left her husband and became my live in lil slut. She is 32 now but at the time she was 27 and my gf was 26, that made me 46 at the time. Nothing like some nice tight young pussy for an older stud to break in. Any one near Oklahoma City who would like their nice tight gf to be serviced I'd be happy to help. I no longer wish to have them for my own full time. Would rather service them then send them home to you. As I once did with my Jenn...Loved fucking her then watching her husband clean my cream pie from her sloppy wet pussy.

More xxx Pics Please

I would love to get some of that great ass! More than once.
Promise to send her back to you as long as you will let me use her once in awhile.

Cutie.. real natural look. Nothing is fake about her at all. Any men that wouldn't go for her would be stupid. At least she's not a fake chic with fake tits. You should post her everywhere! How long you two been in the lifestyle?

Really, really, fucken hot!

Users who are viewing this thread