• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My GF Nearly did it!!!

• Thread starterwhitekouple
  • Start date

whitekouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2005
My GF nearly had a black experience. She met up for drinks with him and they hit if off very quickly. It was interesting seeing them flirt and attract each other. If yopu want to know more then let me know...

what do you think of her?

Hi, Lets hope she will go all the way next time :) She is beautiful. Are you going to be denied while she cucks you?

Good luck!

Nice body !!! Love to hear more detail ... and pics too!

Geez, what a set of titts! Great body for sure , lets see more of her and by the way , whats her age?

love to hear more

This is your GF and she NEARLY had a black experience, what, was the black guy gay?

I've been with my gf for almost three years now. During that time, she's fucked AT LEAST 20 other guys, many of them black. We've enjoyed a number of 3-ways together. Most of these guys were anonymous fucks, pulled from phone date lines or from the internet. One thing I discovered that is quite fun is to just listen from another room as she's fucked. We've done this a couple times and I gave her strict instructions to make sure the guy came on her face then left. Once he's gone, she comes in naked, her face covered in cum. Totally erotic! She's also a gusher when she comes, so I enjoy feeling the wet spot where another man made her cum. Sometimes she cheats when I'm at work or just when a situation presents itself and tells me about it later. Then, of course, she gets 'punished'. I must say, it's a helluva lot of fun dating a slut!

Proof hubby

Hubby we want proof that your GF is into BBC....

Nearly but no cigar

She is 32 years old and has a conservative background. Very conservative.

When we first began dating and I mentioned things like having other people involved in our sex life she reacted very...well like girls do. But now with time, reassurance and a lot of talking she has come a long way and is a willing participant. But we have to find the right guy.

Our favourite past time is having sex and talking dirty - a topic we cover is the scenario of her being with a black guy. She gets exciting and wet extremely quickly. And we play out scenarios. ie I tell her that she gets picked up by a black guy and he takes her back to his place and then she has to tell me what happens...this goes on while we have sex. It's erotic for the both of us.

We found a guy from a dating/sex website and met up with him for a drink. He was a black guy from Europe. Fit and athletic. He was out here on a travelling vacation. We stayed at a motel and we showered before we met up with him. I walked into the bathroom to find herself shaving her p*ssy bald. I then began to caress her and she was wet. She then began to suck me and it wasn't long before I entered her. But I didn't get too carried away as I wanted to save myself for after the night.

She got changed and wore heels, a skirt and a tight white top. She put on a pair of pale blue underwear but I didn't like the way they sat on her so I told her to take them off and she went out with no underwear.

She was extremely nervous when we met up with him.

But it was interesting to see them interact and flirt. They both liked each other...that was plain to see. It's interesting to see you girl flirt with another guy and prep herself for him.

Nothing happened that night but we did meet up with him at the bar that he worked at a few weeks later.....he still wanted her...

Hey fuck that if it did't happen that time it will if she likes the guy. Every body is talking that shit but the guy is taking his time. The best way to get that ass is not to strong are the young lady but make sure that she is comfortable. I would like to see more of your girl.

Nice Fat Tits

She is very hot, She needs her nipples swollen and puffy. Is she into some tit and nipple pain? The ass is nice and plump and I would love to stripe it with a crop or cane. Contact us at maturecpl36dd@yahoo.com We will turn her into a sex toy for balck cock like you both want! Now

She's very beautiful

Sexy, tall body. Please more pics of her and tell us if anything new has happened.

hot girl friend

Hay Your girl is very hot she does need big black cock. hope she gets it soon

She has some sexy legs

Your GF is cute!

Users who are viewing this thread