• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Gf

• Thread starterpatsfan074
  • Start date

patsfan074

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 27, 2017
This is my gf of 7 years. Hope you enjoy!

Screenshot_2017-09-21-11-38-59.png ec5d3f5d-83a5-4f71-9827-c7c0198a9fd8.png IMG_4119.JPG

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, jdunn, Welshhub55 and 5 others
Sweet mate. I like that ass.

thanks!

Would love to see her bent over with her wet pussy ready for some cock.

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and toolman2c
Shes a hot little slut cuck, you should show more of her to us.

Reactions: toolman2c
Very cute, and I love her tits.

Her pussy

IMG_4734.PNG

Reactions: jdunn, Nazareth and Jack31995
she is a beauty..great body

What a sweet lil thing ! How much of a slut is she ? Have you had the pleasure of watching her getting fucked ?

jps18 said:
What a sweet lil thing ! How much of a slut is she ? Have you had the pleasure of watching her getting fucked ?
Not yet but i really want to watch. She would look so good with a cock in her pussy.

Yes she would ! One in her hot pussy and one in her sweet mouth ! Let's see it !

She sucked my dick so good

Screenshot_2017-06-01-09-15-39.png

Reactions: oppor
Totally amazing!!!!

My birthday pic

Screenshot_2017-06-28-20-26-24.png

Reactions: jdunn
patsfan074 said:
This is my gf of 7 years. Hope you enjoy!

Screenshot_2017-09-21-11-38-59.png ec5d3f5d-83a5-4f71-9827-c7c0198a9fd8.png IMG_4119.JPG
Cute little *****. I make fake XXX magazine covers. I would love to feature your little slut. Let me know if you're interested I can send you some examples of my work. They're pretty hot

Szcottie said:
Cute little *****. I make fake XXX magazine covers. I would love to feature your little slut. Let me know if you're interested I can send you some examples of my work. They're pretty hot
Yes i would love that!

patsfan074 said:
Yes i would love that!
Ok, I will send them tonight I have them on my computer at home. She's going to be a hot little ***** on the cover that's for sure

patsfan074 said:
Yes i would love that!
You might be able to find some of my work on this site under fucking fakes

Users who are viewing this thread