• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Girl Naked

• Thread starterSasy
  • Start date
Your wife is too hot for you to handle, so let the Bulls take her in hand and provide all her needs long-term.

All pics with clothes on and I pic of tits and no face with it ? whats that tell u ?

prime1 said:
All pics with clothes on and I pic of tits and no face with it ? whats that tell u ?

it tells you my girl is camera shy. i asure all of you this is real.

dude you girl is hot

id love to fuck her

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with everyone on this page. my hand hurts from stroking

does she like cum in her ass?

She loves everything

Last edited by a moderator:
Great natural tits, made for dangling in my face as she rides my cock. Your lucky.

Sharing

If she is bi I would love to get with her. Love her big tits and hubby would like her also.

Tara said:
If she is bi I would love to get with her. Love her big tits and hubby would like her also.

Not BI but if she likes this idea im sure she would not mind getting it on with another hott chick. i wouldt mind 3 some it myself

................................................................................................

Im was shocked when i first say this thread, not mad i took those for him last year. thank you for all teh sexy comments they really turn me on

she definatly needs Black cock

She is FANTASTIC
makes me wonder why I do not care for women

Looking at her pics, two words comes to mind: Gang Bang
So seen her take strange cock, Sasy?

Users who are viewing this thread