My Girlfriend 4 Black Guys

• Thread startersluttrainer
  • Start date

sluttrainer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2013
GA USA
So I havent posted here ever. Id like to change my stupid screenname....dont know why i made that but it just sounds stupid. Anyway to change it?

Anyway me and her been talking about her fucking black guys on the side for awhile and i finally got her to do it.
Ill add some pics if you guys like her ill post more.

IMG_20140320_172212_630.jpg image(6).jpeg image(9).jpeg IMG_20140122_230041_737.jpg

Reactions: Hungforplay, ftwd, h5t6ca and 3 others
sluttrainer said:
So I havent posted here ever. Id like to change my stupid screenname....dont know why i made that but it just sounds stupid. Anyway to change it?

Anyway me and her been talking about her fucking black guys on the side for awhile and i finally got her to do it.

IMG_20140320_172212_630.jpg image(6).jpeg image(9).jpeg IMG_20140122_230041_737.jpg
Damn, she's thick with a phat ass! Where are ya'll from? I'm from the deep south though! Shit, love to some more of her!

of course we want you to post

Hell yes, we want more!
Would love to hear the entire story....

Beautiful ,sexy don't even ask if you should post... If your wife approves... We are anxious to see more.of her white beautiful skin

Oh yes! She is prime for BBC

sluttrainer said:

YES we like her. Your lady is Table Pussy . So Sir please do as promised and post more of her and tell us what happened. okdeacon

Show us more of your slutwife getting passed around!

YoungHungBlkDick said:
Damn, she's thick with a phat ass! Where are ya'll from? I'm from the deep south though! Shit, love to some more of her!
YoungHungBlkDick said:
. We are in the south to you should contact us

Thanks for all the reply’s she has been with about 4 black guys already. The last one blew her pussy out and soon as she got home I stuck my dick in her and could barely feel her. Her pussy was so sloppy I busted a nut in her in like 5 seconds. I was so hard cause she called me while she was fucking him.