• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Girlfriend And Ex Step-dad

• Thread starterCuckoldstepson
  • Start date
Today i am not even able to concentrate in college and continuously visiting toilet to play with my self. The whole day there have been butterflies in my stomach and been sweating even in this cold weather.

Reactions: Stephusta and baddy145
From reading your posts it is most likely better that your GF has her sexual beginnings with your ex-stepfather. Because he will be able to give her a much better start than you at this point. The impression is that you want your long-term relationship to be in the cuckold lifestyle, so let her learn to enjoy how great sex can be with a man that has experience and it's even better that he is black, so she can get past any possible barriers. I'm sure that your ex-stepfather will do his best to fuck her brains out and you should encourage your GF to be involved with him as often as she can. Believe me, it's for her own pleasure and happiness in the future. GTR

Reactions: Stephusta
gatorrdw said:
From reading your posts it is most likely better that your GF has her sexual beginnings with your ex-stepfather. Because he will be able to give her a much better start than you at this point. The impression is that you want your long-term relationship to be in the cuckold lifestyle, so let her learn to enjoy how great sex can be with a man that has experience and it's even better that he is black, so she can get past any possible barriers. I'm sure that your ex-stepfather will do his best to fuck her brains out and you should encourage your GF to be involved with him as often as she can. Believe me, it's for her own pleasure and happiness in the future. GTR
Talked with her few minutes ago she was about to leave for her date.
Told her if she want to lose her virginity to him i am completely ok with it.

gatorrdw said:
You are right maybe her losing virginity to him instead of me will be the best thing. And could open path to us having sex in the future.
I dont know if i would be able to perform correctly for first time and might spoil her first experience in sex.

I am going to add some depth to my suggestion of your GF giving it up to your ex-stepfather. My first wife truly loved to fuck and be fucked, and I have always attributed her being like that due to after her first time with a dumbass teenager when she was just 15 and after he fucked her 3 times Friday night on a date and 3 more times on Saturday night he never called her again. Fortunately for her and then later on for me the following Saturday when she was doing housekeeping for her divorced 28 year old next door neighbor and he hit on her, she had her brains fucked out by him with his fat, 8 -inch cock. He had went down on her, taught her how to suck cock. For the next 3 years, he was the only one fucking her and he did everything to her. By the time I started to date her she was a very enthusiastic fuck.

To add to that the first time she was with another man after we had discussed sharing her young, tight, white, married pussy the first to have her was a black co-worker of mine that thought she was my sister at a New Years Eve party. He fucked her twice that night and nailed her real good, so again because she was with someone that brought out the best in her she adapted very quickly into willingly sharing her pussy with various men, black or white didn't matter to her. I'm adding these details so that you can better understand why I suggested that she should if she wants to spread her legs with your black ex-stepfather and hopefully he will fuck her brains out. You haven't said if he has a big cock if he does she will probably walk funny tomorrow. For your sake, I hope that how the date goes. GTR

• Wow
Reactions: firedogg81, Forunaz and Stephusta
They had great date. She told me he was perfect and enjoyed time with him, afterwards they decided to go to his house but in car she got too nervous because of long ride. He asked her if she was ok, she told him she was still virgin and want to know he is right man for her before they do anything sexual. He told her he understands and if she is willing he would like her to go on date next date in less stressful environment. He can cook lunch for her at his home and she can know more about him and him about her.

Reactions: Stephusta, baddy145 and Susan's Slave
Your ex-stepfather has made a very smart decision. Having her at his home will make it much easier for her to relax after they eat. Do you know if she enjoys "flirting" a little and/or "teasing" when she is around your ex-stepfather? Do you know if he is average in the cock size or above average? For her sake and yours, I hope that he is above the average cock size, it will help her to be aware that -from your description of your cock that she should continue to be involved with him and/or other men. I always knew that the big-cocked next door neighbor was one of the reasons that my wife became very enthusiastic about sex and truly enjoyed being fucked. I hope that the result is the same for you. GTR

She messaged me some time ago. She have lost her virginity to him. And going to spend tonight at his house.

Reactions: Stephusta, baddy145, mon84 and 2 others
Obviously she was able to enjoy being fucked by him, or she wouldn't be staying so he can fuck her again. How are you doing now that he has had his cock in her and she's wanting more? GTR

gatorrdw said:
Obviously she was able to enjoy being fucked by him, or she wouldn't be staying so he can fuck her again. How are you doing now that he has had his cock in her and she's wanting more? GTR
It bit difficult to tell my feeling but i have spent most of this weekend jerking.
To tell you the truth i expected her to hold her virginity for few more dates.
She enjoyed it immensely.
By the time she called me yesterday they fucked twice . I guess they must have fuck once or twice again.

Reactions: Stephusta, baddy145 and Susan's Slave
Only thing i am scared about is that no condoms were used. She told me she was not on her fertile period so it was save to have sex without condom. And they are planing a visit to doctor tommorow to get her on birth control. Its gift from my stepdad to her on losing her virginity.

Reactions: baddy145
Also wanted to share that desire to see blank man with white woman is kind of embedded in my mind. My last two stepdad have been blackman. Growing up during puberty seeing and hearing my mum flirt and kiss them. Hearing them have sex have kind of made my brain to find those interracial couples erotic.

Reactions: Stephusta, baddy145 and Nazareth
"She enjoyed it immensely."
That is great news for you. Did she give you any details about their time together? Just curious here do you know if your ex-stepfather is well-hung?"

"By the time she called me yesterday, they fucked twice. I guess they must have fuck once or twice again.
Obviously, he opened her up in such a way that she enjoyed his cock and wanted more of it.

Only thing I am scared about is that no condoms were used."
Actually, that's a good thing as she got to feel him cum inside her, which just intensifies the entire experience.

Yes, it's probably best if she is on birth control so that she can really enjoy her sexuality for some time without being pregnant right after she starts to have sex. GTR

Cuckoldstepson, I can completely relate with you about the interracial couplings. The night that I watched my very young wife get her white, married pussy pounded twice by a well-hung black co-worker that I worked with, I was "hooked" from that night on and so was my wife. Over the years she enjoyed many, many black men, including the one that moved in with us as her 2nd husband for 3 years. GTR

Sorry for delay it took some time to get all the details from my girlfriend.

After treating her to lunch at his home they talked for some time and slowly they she started getting comfortable with him and they begin to touch each other. Soon they were making out and he told her they should move to his room and continue there and lead her to his room.

She was very nervous and excited. They were soon naked. My stepdad kissed her all over her body and finally moved to her pussy. He teased her for some time and then licked her pussy. She told me by now she was no longer nervous and enjoyed the attention he was giving her but he was still holding back causing her to become horny but not letting her have complete satisfaction.

He asked her if she wanted to move to next phase and she agreed. He asked her if she was in any birth control, she told him she was not fertile at this period. He asked her if she was sure else he could wear condom but he said that very reluctantly. Site told him it was ok and she can't get pregnant at this time.

He positioned he penis on her pussy lips and she was bit sacred because of size and pain she would feel. She said it did not hurt her as much as she expected and neither did she bleed most probably due to her being athletic. He asked her if she was ok and if out hurt. She asked for few minutes to get adjusted. Soon he was halfway inside her and she felt so full. He started slow and them slowly picked up pace. Soon she had organ and told me it was the best orgasm of her life till that moment. But she became very sensitive and can feel his penis even more. After fucking her for few more minutes he finally came inside her. She told me it felt so hot and she could feel the force with which he released his sperm.

After testing for some time they had sex again and this time also she orgasmed even better and he came inside her. Afterward she went to bathroom to clean and msged and called me. They went out to eat. After dinner they had sex two more times before sleeping and in morning they had sex before he dropped her to her house. She also gave him blowjob but did not like the rate of sperm and was not am able to swallow it.

On Monday and Tuesday they did workout together and went to his room to have sex. She tell me she cant seem to stop thinking about sex. And they are wasting no orpitunity..

Also on Monday they went to doctor to get few test done and then she get IUD.

Also he called me today to tell me that he will be dating her and he hopes i am ok with it. And there won't be any bad blood between us.

Reactions: lapster, baddy145 and splatterboy
If I understand your posts correctly, this is what you wanted to happen. I hope that your girlfriend truly appreciates the opportunity to explore her sexual side and still want to be with you for the long term. GTR

Tell her you were interest, but afraid (it’s ok to admit that, trust me). Then tell her you still want to be her bf, but in an open relationship. Tell her u don’t want any guys (stepdad included) breaking you up. She can have fun, but don’t loose sight of who her sole mate is.. you. And tell her fill you in on details is a way to keep you two connected.

How do you and your stepdad get along? Is he the type to try and break you up and keep her to himself?

wingman said:
Tell her you were interest, but afraid (it’s ok to admit that, trust me). Then tell her you still want to be her bf, but in an open relationship. Tell her u don’t want any guys (stepdad included) breaking you up. She can have fun, but don’t loose sight of who her sole mate is.. you. And tell her fill you in on details is a way to keep you two connected.

How do you and your stepdad get along? Is he the type to try and break you up and keep her to himself?
We are not very close but he neither does hate me. She have told him she is my ex gf.

Reactions: baddy145
I wa t he'd my 16 year old GF sucking off her 60 year old neighbour when I was 16.
It was so fucking horny. His cock was fat and his balls were huge. He spurred all over her face and tits. My small pathetic cock dribbled cum whilst I was watching.
I thought they couldn't see me....But after she'd blown him they both came over to the window I was peaking through to laugh at me.
She stayed with me for a few tears after but I was not allowed to fuck her, I watched all his equally old friends fuck her, sometimes 3 or more.
He even got her into cocaine and BDSM.
I've had a thing about watching old huge cocked guys (preferably dirty old Germans) fucking my wives and GFs for the last 35 years.

Reactions: Bimyaighed, Forunaz, Stephusta and 1 other person
You need to tell her she has to share pics with you.

Users who are viewing this thread