• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriend Europe fantasy. Is it hot?

• Thread startermisterx0112013
  • Start date

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2013
My GF and her 2 sisters were talking about their Europe adventures of last summer.

They had told me and their family of their little "incident" where on 1 of their last nights of their trip it was a big sisters night for them in Paris.
They went to a bar to celebrate the end of their holiday together and had mentioned how 3 guys (1 for each gal) had all tried to chat them up and take em home.

They of course down played it all in their story (since all of them have BFs).
Just trying to make it sound like they were being super nice to the gals, but if you know what European men are like they weren't talking about Unicorns and the weather. Those 3 guys where trying to take my GF and her sisters home for a good fucking. Always gets me hard when I imagine that night at that French bar.

This is where the fantasy begins. I jack and cum to the idea of 1 of those guys succeeding in convincing my GFs sisters to be OK with him taking my GF to a party alone. Her 2 sisters staying at the bar while she followed this sexy guy to a party.
Where when she gets there this charming guy would humiliate my GF by charming her into sex. BUT he would get her to agree to being fucked in the middle of the living room of that little house party.

Anyone else find this sexy or is it just me?

It's always hot to think of a GF (or wife) having a random hookup when away from home, and maybe even doing things she has never done before or certainly doesn't do at home.
But the idea of her following a strange man in a foreign country to a location where nobody knows her location is just too damn scary in this day and age. Can you 'find' a way where sisters could be included to at least be present with her in same place, or have her otherwise be protected?

Users who are viewing this thread