• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriend for BBCs

• Thread starterkodomtuli
  • Start date

kodomtuli

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2009
Hi,

I am curious to know if my girlfriend is attractive to BBCs. If so, I might consider giving her to black men for their pleasures.

So, I'm posting a picture where one of the girls is my girlfriend. What I need to know from the black bulls is that which of these girls in the picture would you pick to be your fuck-toy; and also why do you choose her.

Please let me know what you Black Bulls feel about the girls in the picture. Your nasty comments are welcome ;)

Looking forward to some feedbacks and based on the feedback I might add some more photos of her :whatever:

Hi,

IF it is number FOUR .... the game is on... I love Indian women / Paki Women... they are hot... I wish the would like a hot indian dick in their cunt and making them moan.. Mail me her pics... i am 25 from Chicago

Ron

I'll do number three in a flash. mY EX wife was paki

Thank you guys for your feeback. I'm just wondering, are any of you BBCs?

heck, I'm not black, but I'd fuck them all.

I'm with ya randy...no need to be picky...although 3 and 4 are smokin

I know guys you'd rather fuck them all, so would I. But the purpose of this thread is for me to find out how attractive my girlfriend is to all the BBCs out there :) So i will appreciate if you choose only one of them and explain why you like that specific girl. Thanks for your responses.

I would love to bareback and cum in #3 and #4, I am a booty man, and they are mostly the size and I like and they have small tits. So hopefully, they got shaplier booties. But it hard for a black guy to get to one a India/Pak woman. they may like black cock, but they is so much tradition/family/racism thats more important for them first, that I don't even bother.

lewis said:
I would love to bareback and cum in #3 and #4, I am a booty man, and they are mostly the size and I like and they have small tits. So hopefully, they got shaplier booties. But it hard for a black guy to get to one a India/Pak woman. they may like black cock, but they is so much tradition/family/racism thats more important for them first, that I don't even bother.

I hear ya brother. you're right about these girls being so traditional and in the process they subdue their desires so much! i wish they were more open to exploring the gifts of nature that BBCs have.

And you're right about the girls, i have met all of them in person and well #3 & #4 are definitely booty girls :) thanks for sharing your views friend.

here's the picture again...

anyone is welcome to fake the girl of your choice with a BBC :)

hi,

i am still waiting for my pics from u

Ron

be patient abvt75 ;) i'll post more photos after i have enough feedbacks from BBCs.

Users who are viewing this thread