• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my girlfriend fucked by her boss

• Thread starterpaar27
  • Start date
She did it again...

tell us everything.... wanna know all the developments! :)

So what's the problem?

It's only sex. If giving head gets her ahead, why not?

There is nothing wrong with any of it. My wife has had sex with many of her bosses over many years. 30 years ago it was not uncommon for a female employee to provide sexual favors to her superiors. Many times it was my wife who would initiate fellatio a male boss. Once it was known that she was available for sexual release they would then make groping, blowjobs or intercourse a regular routine with her. Several years ago she had an older handsome looking man that she was a secretary for only about a month or so before it happened. One morning he stood next to her while she sat in a chair and she took notes. He stood next to her with her face at his crotch level. He caressed her shoulder and his bulge was soon against her cheek. She says that not a word was uttered. She reached up, unzipped his fly and sucked his cock to completion. He zipped up and they went about the day.
The next morning she was called in and there was no games played. He locked the office door, took out his cock and put it in her mouth. She was obedient and sucked his cock regularly when he asked. A couple months later he had her bobbing on his dick and told her to lift her skirt and bend over his desk. She said nothing, lifted her skirt and took her panties to her ankles. He asked her to step out of the panties and spread wide. He fucked her hard for a bit and exploded inside her bareback. For three and a half years she was his slut. Sucking and fucking in the office, in his car, in motel rooms and a few times in our bed while I was away on business. When she left it was on good terms and she would meet him for sex on a semi regular basis. He was also aware that she had other men she fucked and he did not care. that experience taught her that a sexual relationship can be rewarding sexually, monetarily and mentally.

marknaughty said:
There is nothing wrong with any of it. My wife has had sex with many of her bosses over many years. 30 years ago it was not uncommon for a female employee to provide sexual favors to her superiors. Many times it was my wife who would initiate fellatio a male boss. Once it was known that she was available for sexual release they would then make groping, blowjobs or intercourse a regular routine with her. Several years ago she had an older handsome looking man that she was a secretary for only about a month or so before it happened. One morning he stood next to her while she sat in a chair and she took notes. He stood next to her with her face at his crotch level. He caressed her shoulder and his bulge was soon against her cheek. She says that not a word was uttered. She reached up, unzipped his fly and sucked his cock to completion. He zipped up and they went about the day.
The next morning she was called in and there was no games played. He locked the office door, took out his cock and put it in her mouth. She was obedient and sucked his cock regularly when he asked. A couple months later he had her bobbing on his dick and told her to lift her skirt and bend over his desk. She said nothing, lifted her skirt and took her panties to her ankles. He asked her to step out of the panties and spread wide. He fucked her hard for a bit and exploded inside her bareback. For three and a half years she was his slut. Sucking and fucking in the office, in his car, in motel rooms and a few times in our bed while I was away on business. When she left it was on good terms and she would meet him for sex on a semi regular basis. He was also aware that she had other men she fucked and he did not care. that experience taught her that a sexual relationship can be rewarding sexually, monetarily and mentally.

That's pretty much the same story with my girlfriend and her boss..

My business partner used to fuck an underling most mornings before we 'opened up'. Funny thing, I was doing the same thing, at the same time, to another 'underling' in another part of the building.

Everyone in the company knew what was going on including the women we were fucking.

Users who are viewing this thread