• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriend is going to cuckold me for the first time on valentines day

• Thread starterdc82
  • Start date

dc82

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2012
Hello everyone. Im new on here and this is my first post. sorry Im not a good writer and my grammar sucks. Im 31 yo man and my gf is 28. We have been together for almost 7 years and we have two kids together. Ive had a cuckold fetish for about 10 yrs now and just recently brought it up to my gf. Well today is Valentines Day and shes hooking up with her first guy tonight while Im at work, at our house, in our bed. Im so turned on by all this but having mixed feelings at the same time. Everything is moving so fast. I just told her about this last tuesday and 9 days later shes already doing it. Plus she has 3 more guys lined up. This is also the first time Ive ever done anything like this so... I do have to say, she has been really open and honest about everything so far. showing me her conversations and texts and she assures me that that its all just sex with no strings attached. I just find it funny how easy it was to talk her into it. as a mater of fact there was no talking her into it at all. I just asked her if she would be willing to try it and she immediately said YES!! like she had just been waiting for my permission. She already kind of knew what i was into because of "internet history" lol. I read a lot about husbands saying it takes years to talk their wives into these situations so I kind of feel lucky my gf is so easy. Well, thats all i have for now I guess. Ill post back on here again and let you all know how it went. Again, please excuse my grammar

Good luck and try to get some pictures of the event!!!!

I told her to video record it... she asked me if i wanted to be the camera man...lol

Indeed, photographs make the entire experience much more exciting. You not only get the anticipation about what's going to happen....and happening....but also get to see with your own eyes what took place. I've got a couple of hundred photos of my X-hotwife with her lovers.

Perhaps some day soon your girlfriend will let you participate in the festivities.

i'm jealous

oh for sure Cabron.. I feel a little left out since im going to be at work while all this is going down. Im going to have a real hard time concentrating that is for sure.... Pictures would be awsome. or even setting a vid cam on the dresser, I would be cool with that too.

Sounds hot - but talk about jumping into the deep end of the pool....

Being there is even better. Be sure to keep being open and talking. Voice any concerns. Good luck keep us informed.

Hank

>My girlfriend is going to cuckold me for the first time on valentines day

Wow! What a romantic! A better day could not choose! Keep it up! :)

>I just asked her if she would be willing to try it and she immediately said YES!!

You have a wonderful wife! :)

An immediate yes, followed by her having a stable of bulls lined up.

Makes one wonder if it hasn't been going on all along.

Just sayin'!

Hell, enjoy it.

Any updates?

Yeah, what's next?

sounds to me

like she's been fucking other men for a long time already; probably on V day you noticed that your wife and the "new" guy seemed to already know each other pretty well, no doubt not the first time he's been in your house and bed; did you like it, did you masturbate..?

shes promiscuous but honest..

She didnt end up doing anything with the V-day guy.. She said she felt awkward and couldnt do anything with a random guy that she doesnt know.. Guess it was just a meet and greet. Which i can respect but was pretty disappointed to say the least. She hasnt met anyone since. Its hard doing this because of our work schedules and having kids. But shes planning on going out this weekend and meeting up with the guy again at the Holliday Inn bar. She said shes going to have some drinks and if all goes well get a room and.... Couple of you are implying that this has been going on behind my back for a while.. Im 90% sure she has slept around on me in the past.. But Im 100% sure it wasnt with any of the guys shes talking to now. We had some rough patches in our relationship over the past 6 yrs. Plus I worked on the road for almost 3 yrs and we werent intimate for a long time because my sex drive was low. I appreciate all the feedback and having people to talk to about this.. Ill keep posting to keep yall updated......... Thanks

Dc you should inquire about her past affairs early into the cuckolding, see whats been going on it might be a great time to get everything out in the open about the cheating. I would assume you'll find it exciting, you might be mad or betrayed but that will pass and you'll be fine. It will just be better not to have any thing in your past which can sabatoge your future cuckolding relationship.

Aside from that keep telling her to get out there with some nice guys and get laid. Another suggestion, from time to time you might want your girls lovers to take some pictures of her, perhaps he will think it's for himself but they will really be for you.

thanks vlady. No she will not admit that she has slept with anyone else but me.. but ive read texts and FB messages that make it hard to believe. and other evidence. Ive had my suspicions for a long time and just come to accept it.. Does kind if turn me on anyways. Shes going to a guys house saturday night so im looking forward to that. Would love for her to take some pics or video..

keep it up I love sharing mine let's c her

Users who are viewing this thread