• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriend is reporting from a date - life

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date
He's not abroad, he's just gotten what he wanted and he is done with her. So are you going to keep her and the kid? You are her cuckold life jacket. She can fuck any guy bareback because you will stand by her.

she's not pregnant yet. she says she is late sometimes and she is not nervous at all. she does not want to make a pregnancy test

wsh said:
she's not pregnant yet. she says she is late sometimes and she is not nervous at all. she does not want to make a pregnancy test

Your woman won't know, and you won't know, until she takes a pregnancy test (unless she waits until she's obviously showing, or has other signs like morning sickness).

Last edited:
She is 2 weeks late. Believe me she is knocked up. She doesn't want to take a test because she knows. This is your test. She wanted a kid and a man that will take care of her. If you stick with her having another man's kid she has her dream. She can have kids with other men and you will take care of her and the kids. It's cool if that makes you happy. Just be ready for it.

Reactions: seacuck
Today she got her periode. I am relieved.

Reactions: DEOD
wsh said:
Today she got her periode. I am relieved.
Ha maybe next time!

So she says. My money is still on knocked up. She is just stalling to tell him till she's home. That way she can cry on his shoulder and he will console her. Then he stays and she will repeat with a new guy.

No, she is definetly not pregnant.
But last December she already worked abrought. She got to know a guy who came to her town for vacations and ended up sharing his hotel room for 9 days, playing his tourguide and providing her pussy to him. I posted it under:
My girl might get fucked soon

Now finally she will come home in three weeks. We both have four weeks vacation we want to spent at home. But the first week I still must go to work.
Now she told me that after she is home she only want to spent the first day with me. She said the second day I would need rest from sex anyway. She want then to visit that guy!

She will come home next Monday.... but the guy is back in town and she wants to meet him one more time before she comes home.....

• Love
Reactions: shrimpdikjim
She just told me that he asked her to visit him on saturday and she said yes.

• Love
Reactions: throwback and shrimpdikjim
Saturda 9th of July
Text message of her 12:30: "Baby I am leaving now to meet him"
1657391025021.jpeg

16:30 "I am back"

Of course I immediately called her. She was smiling, her eyes were gleaming and the first she said was "We did it. I am feeling good now".

asked how they did it exactly and she gave me a brief summery. He picked her up with his car, they went to his flat and immediately started kissing and fucking on his bed. She was long time on top then he did her for short time missionary style, pulled off the condom and shot his load all over her belly.

She had several orgasms.

After sex they had a break watched a movie together then she started again. While he was sitting on this sofa she went on top again riding him. Later they continued in the bedroom. After the second fucking he brought her home since he had friends coming over and she wanted to prepare for her travel. Tomorrow night she will fly home. I can't wait having her in my arms again. But before she goes to the airport she wants to drop by at his place again.....

Reactions: throwback, RonaldOld, carlavibrato and 2 others
She told me she will fuck him again before she drives to the airport. I don't complain anymore, she does what she wants anyway. I just asked her to make a photo. She said she will see. As mentioned before, I will only have her tomorrow, then she is going to visit another guy for four days and only afterwards we spent our vacation together.... it looks like she suceeded in making me her cuckold.

Reactions: DEOD, carlavibrato and Custer Laststand
wsh said:
Saturda 9th of July
Text message of her 12:30: "Baby I am leaving now to meet him"
1657391025021.jpeg

16:30 "I am back"

Of course I immediately called her. She was smiling, her eyes were gleaming and the first she said was "We did it. I am feeling good now".

asked how they did it exactly and she gave me a brief summery. He picked her up with his car, they went to his flat and immediately started kissing and fucking on his bed. She was long time on top then he did her for short time missionary style, pulled off the condom and shot his load all over her belly.

She had several orgasms.

After sex they had a break watched a movie together then she started again. While he was sitting on this sofa she went on top again riding him. Later they continued in the bedroom. After the second fucking he brought her home since he had friends coming over and she wanted to prepare for her travel. Tomorrow night she will fly home. I can't wait having her in my arms again. But before she goes to the airport she wants to drop by at his place again.....
She should have stayed to enjoy his friends.

Today she did not meet him again, he had no time.
I pick her up from the airport in about 10 hours. But on tuesday she will visit for four days the other guy... I will report here whatever I find out. She is not shy anymore to tell me about the other cocks she's enjoying,,,, just somtimes she is relucteand to tell me what exactly she did with them.

Reactions: DEOD and Custer Laststand
Monday I picked her up from the airport. We had some things to do and when we arrived home were tired. Especially I did have also a physical demanding day before... so in the evening we enjoyed a relaxing day including romantic love making. She was on top, when she startetd riding me faster I came fast. The second time I was to tired to get hard but she sucked me nicely. Anyway, first day we like it gently and romantic and we had it was nice.
Next morning I had to go to work, on the way I dropped her at a train station so she can go to visit "the tourist" she promised to meet when she is close to his place. She went to him about 1,5 hours by train.
In the evening she send me textmessages:

19:26: "Went for a walk. Now going to the supermarket"
21:25 me: "Have you seen his cock yet?"
She:
He is bigger baby
Its ok, u are good in bed
it's hard to take bigger cock

Me: Have you already taken it?
She: We did it. Im watching tv now

Reactions: DEOD, throwback and RonaldOld
Yesterday evening she told me that yesterday morning they did it again.

She just called me while he was out of the house and told me that yesterday they did it in the forest. She was leaning against the trunk of a big tree that was lying on the ground while he fucked her from behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomdilger and DEOD
They had sex every day from tuesday to friday. Saturday morning she needed a break, tht's why she came home early.
She told me that she always asked him for slow sex, since it was not easy for her small Asian pussy to take his cock. But she loved the feeling him stretching her out. She told me that she sucked his cock only twice since only it's head would fit in her mouth. She would prefer my dick for blowjobs since she could suck it comfortably.
Here are photos of my dick and his cock in her hand:
dick1.jpgLover's cock.jpg
She also told me that she couldn't be on top of him, since it would feel uncomfortable to ride his thick cock.
When we had our first sex after him, she wanted to be on top. She did not allow me to change position. I had the feeling, she wanted to show me who's the boss.
She rode me fast and rough. After 5 min I finished into my condom.
When she got up she laughed and said that each of her lovers lasted longer.
Then she told me what my quality is in her eyes: She can do whatever she wants.
She said that lover was stricter with her than I and that no normal man would accept his girlfriend to sleep with others (note, as mentioned before I wanted to end our open relatiosnhip and go back to normal, but she did not want anymore). She said as long as I would give her this freedom she would never leave me.
She encouraged me to date other women. First I thought she did this so I would not continue to try to stop our open relationship. Just now I got the idea, she had another motivation. She wants me to realize that I am failing again and again to get another women into bed and that I will never get a women as hot as her ever again. She wants me as her save haven while she can be the boss in our relationship and also fuck other guys whenever she likes.

• Love
Reactions: BadHusband, tomdilger, shrimpdikjim and 1 other person
wsh said:
They had sex every day from tuesday to friday. Saturday morning she needed a break, tht's why she came home early.
She told me that she always asked him for slow sex, since it was not easy for her small Asian pussy to take his cock. But she loved the feeling him stretching her out. She told me that she sucked his cock only twice since only it's head would fit in her mouth. She would prefer my dick for blowjobs since she could suck it comfortably.
Here are photos of my dick and his cock in her hand:
dick1.jpgLover's cock.jpg
She also told me that she couldn't be on top of him, since it would feel uncomfortable to ride his thick cock.
When we had our first sex after him, she wanted to be on top. She did not allow me to change position. I had the feeling, she wanted to show me who's the boss.
She rode me fast and rough. After 5 min I finished into my condom.
When she got up she laughed and said that each of her lovers lasted longer.
Then she told me what my quality is in her eyes: She can do whatever she wants.
She said that lover was stricter with her than I and that no normal man would accept his girlfriend to sleep with others (note, as mentioned before I wanted to end our open relatiosnhip and go back to normal, but she did not want anymore). She said as long as I would give her this freedom she would never leave me.
She encouraged me to date other women. First I thought she did this so I would not continue to try to stop our open relationship. Just now I got the idea, she had another motivation. She wants me to realize that I am failing again and again to get another women into bed and that I will never get a women as hot as her ever again. She wants me as her save haven while she can be the boss in our relationship and also fuck other guys whenever she likes.
Love the size comparison. He's got a nice fat cock compared to yours... she's turning you into a cuck soon 🙂

Now I found out she made one short video with him. On saturday morning she neither wanted sex from him before she left, nor from me when she arrived home. Now I understand why. Being fucked from that fat cock from tuesday to friday was too much for her little tight Asian pussy.

Attachments

• original-83E6DF74-5454-4C54-AC33-6A00F9CB8F8D.mp4
    6.4 MB
  • Love
Reactions: BadHusband, doorknob, shrimpdikjim and 2 others
No more?

Users who are viewing this thread