• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Girlfriend was greatly influenced by 3 Stories from the Net, 3 of 3

• Thread starterEric 007
  • Start date

Eric 007

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2010
Strip Search Humiliating Enough, But Having to Get Naked In Front of Your Girl, Security, and A Third Suspect - A Guy Hung Like A Bull

Unlike the other 2, this is of a story which she once read, but forgot to copy it and can no longer find it.

There is a real story that I once read, about shoplifting and suspecting a couple who were innocent. This was in Spain. They were both stripped and behind a curtain in the security office, though male and female security were with them behind the screen, and each had to endure standing there (eventually) naked, while 2 men and 2 women who worked security for the store saw them in the nude for over 10 minutes time.

Both the man and woman had to deal with the obvious secondary humiliation of the guy being not well hung. Definately at least one of the two women smerked a couple of times as she looked downward at her naked boyfriend.

The real suspect was brought in, ****** to strip in front of the screen, and after his shorts were taken from him and he was naked, and the jewelry was found in his clothing. He was pissed off, and faught, pushed his way into the screen area or knocked the screen over, and saw the couple standing there also nude. The woman who wrote the story told how she took a moment to admire his muscles and well endowed penis. Her boyfriend was wirey built, and as they all took a moment to check one another out, he had to deal with his girlfriend being seen naked by the creep who caused the problem, and had to deal with his 5" versus the other guy's more than 7".

The story was actually posted by a girlfriend of the woman it happened to, who admitted both she and the "victim woman", her friend, did have a real laugh over how bad everything was for her boyfriend. The creep couldn't stop staring at her pussy, her boyfriend could see him stare at her and it, and her boyfriend was very aware the female security staff were making faces of how humiliating it was to have his cock size shown up by a creep, and right in front of his girlfriend.

I would LOVE to have that happen to my boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread