• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my girlfriend

• Thread starterred-80
  • Start date

red-80

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 23, 2011
been going out with my girlfriend for over three years. I've always known that she was nuts about hip-hop and always said she found black men attractive. I said once that she'd probably leave me for a black guy some day but she said that she loved me and would never leave me. and to be honest, I believed her. and still do.
The thing is: she has a vibrant social life and goes out with her mates clubbing twice a week. I dont have a problem with that to be honest. But a month ago I came home and she'd just gone out to the supermarket. she'd left her laptop on and i couldn't resist having a look. i found a folder of photographs that had been taken on nights out. and well, they were quite an eye opener for me.
i'd like to get people's opinions on these photos. if you would like to see a few and would offer an opinion. email me.
johnfarmer29@yahoo.com

Would love to see them. Just sent you a private message

I would be happy to give you my opinion. I sent you an email.

thanks to those who have contacted me.

Users who are viewing this thread